Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: NT's post rebalance.

Yey.. 1 year anniversary !
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

Don't know if this was covered 10 pages back but...

Does anyone know how the rebalance Damage to Nano will stack? Will reflects calculate before layers and then Dmg to nano? Or is layers first then reflects or is there a different order? Or will DtN stack first and then split dmg is affected by layers/reflects seperately? This could be the difference between a paper bag pvp defense and a chance of fighting without constant root-nuke-kite.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

The main question about DtN reflect is, will they be applied post HP cap like it is today, or pre cap like it is for regular reflects. If it stays like it is now, it means NT won't follow the 30% cap rule, nor the 22.5% cap we follow now, but a zomg zomg 16.5% pvp cap rule.

I think you can safely assume that there won't be more crap like those exploit builds introduced.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Im trying to fore see how much or little defense will be applied to health vs nano. If layers and reflects only cover only health and not nano makes HUGE difference also.

If all damage is after pvp cap then it makes DtN a nice defense. If it stacks DtN, then pvp cap, layers, reflect, I don't even know if i would want to use DtN and just lose nano pool in 2 hits then die from 3rd.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Psikie is right, but on the other hand, 16.5% pvp cap is rather OPed imo imo.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011