Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: NT's post rebalance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Just excited, really. This is the document I've had the most involvement with, and even though the finalized product is the combined vision of both myself and Genele (and the feedback we've gotten over the years from you guys, of course) I've got a lotta pride in what we're going to show you guys. I'm not going to say that *everyone* is going to be thrilled and happy with what we've done, at least on first glance, but I think that once people wrap their head around the newer systems we're introducing for NT they'll be pleased with the design direction we're taking the profession in. =)

Yes well, considerin gNTs are essentially the worst enemies crats have, I'm going to go ahead and say you haven't a clue about PvP mechanics, the changes are terrible, way over the top, incredibly unbalanced and you are destroying the game.

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Yes well, considerin gNTs are essentially the worst enemies crats have, I'm going to go ahead and say you haven't a clue about PvP mechanics, the changes are terrible, way over the top, incredibly unbalanced and you are destroying the game.
    that's pretty cool imo. it's good that something without MR can kill you
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    that's pretty cool imo. it's good that something without MR can kill you
    LOL

@Kintaii pff Last time you said you find a nanodoc cool was the pvm nerfed MP nanodoc /shrug

GL NTs. I wish you a soft hit by nerf hammer and that play NT become fun (I dont find fun atm :x)
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Funcom employee

awesome cheers dawg =D
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

I'm not going to say that *everyone* is going to be thrilled and happy with what we've done, at least on first glance, but I think that once people wrap their head around the newer systems we're introducing for NT they'll be pleased with the design direction we're taking the profession in. =)
    I'm seriously terrified now !
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Either way I will like it and all of you will hate me for it muahahaha. I AM POSITROLL!

I think the most improtant thing about it is that eeryone be is happy to make with the character as if they enjoy it. You can make fun of that, but in th end that is what really makes the important things matter for most people and also I think that nukes are just kind of gay because the thing there is that some people just don't like it when you have no defnse aginst something that like maks your defeat. It's all about wether or not you can handle the truth, like jack nicholson said, and well said, that is, with a complete disregard for punctuation. What it all comes down to, in the end, is wether or not you have the common sense not to go on to the interwebz when high. so many people lack this nowadays, and that js make me sad. Like apnda.

Soi yes, make keeper stone in sword take out sword and accidentaly a whole AMS in your face.

And this is why you shouldn't do drugs, kids. What the hell...

We will get a stone sword in a box for the whole deal.

Also, everyone will cry and delete their NTs and I will be happy to once again be one of the sole active NTs.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Also, everyone will cry and delete their NTs and I will be happy to once again be one of the sole active NTs.
    It is nice to be a rarity isn't it? I really hope the document makes NTs one of the most skill/gear intensive professions, get all the LE nuke posers off one of the most enjoyable professions in AO.

So, NT nukes becomes now Self-Only, right?
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

I just hope this "direction change" isn't terrible. You jest - but whether i keep playing AO is at stake here - not sure how many other people out there are a one-profession man but i'm one of them.

FC has a pretty poor record managing our profession and i've suffered through all of that simply because there was always just 1 travesty/triumph at a time.
    All the rest of my favorite profession remained more-or-less the same as a limited consolation.

I literally have no idea what is about to happen outside of the ballpark of "we'll do damage".
    Exciting but potentially deadly.

I think that after looking at things you might like it.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Nano Tradeician. Fitting word. You got the debuffs we've been asking for since 2003.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Definitely liking it. It's so nice I'll roll another NT just to enjoy it thoroughly.

Cyberdeck - ranged init and Dodge Evade as defense skill =D

isteric lol =D

Best 1 april joke!

sounds like it shoot... not nuke
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Just excited, really. This is the document I've had the most involvement with, and even though the finalized product is the combined vision of both myself and Genele (and the feedback we've gotten over the years from you guys, of course) I've got a lotta pride in what we're going to show you guys. I'm not going to say that *everyone* is going to be thrilled and happy with what we've done, at least on first glance, but I think that once people wrap their head around the newer systems we're introducing for NT they'll be pleased with the design direction we're taking the profession in. =)

Congrats to making NT way over the top, some of those figures are insane, they've got so many abilites its unreal, this new burst, debuffs, blinds, roots, dmg type mods, "teleport", absorbs, evades, . Fixers and many other profs barely got a look in on changes. Nothing even to confirm our role in the game, or give us anything exciting to play with... just a nerf on durations.

Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Unless Nano resist is seriously looked at, its a joke.
    Last edited by Dreamer; Apr 1st, 2011 at 19:26:44.
    Wake me up when West Athen is full of tl7 pvp again!!

Not every profession had over 9000 nano programs to deal with.

The most clearly stated thing that I can recall was:

NERF TRIPLEZZ
    NERF CB3!

They were nerfed...heavily.

LE nukes are gone, -3k Nano resist has been reduce to 560ish.

Our new tools are definitely new and exciting compared to some of the other rebalances, but overpowered? I dont think there is grounds to make that call. Wait til we get to testing.

NT's are losing a nice bit of defensive tools in order to gain more offense. This is what a Nano Tech was supposed to be oh-so-many years ago.

The definition of Glass Cannon may finally be realized with rebalance.
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.
    QFT. Period
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

The sole cry of "ZOMG TRIPLENUBS" has come back to haunt the poor souls!

NTs are almost purely a nano based profession so I think it just seems like they are getting a better hand. I am taking a guess that other professions will get some help in other areas to compensate.
    Proud member of New Order since 2009.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast