Thread: Clean up

Clean up

Alrighty guys Iam going to go ahead and try to clean up some of our stickies and get them up to date.

Please take a look at the List of needs and wants thread and tell me what you think needs to be changed or added.
    Please do the same with the Current doctor buglist as well if you can.
    Also the Doctors content Brainstorm will need some updating so anything you want added to that list please speak up. (the list is the 2nd post made by Mmba.)

Thanks for the help.

looks good for now.

The only thing I noticed glancing through was a missing bug. You'll often die in BS while mashing buttons and cast them after you respawn instead of before you die. This is a problem for doctors 'cus I'll hammer on a couple BGH's, hoping they go off before I die only to have them completely wasted when I respawn.
    Last edited by Kimarzt; Jan 23rd, 2011 at 00:18:01.
    `((((
    `(. .)
    ((
    v )) Kimarzt
    .m m 220/30/70 Doctor :: First and Only Doctor to Equip Hatred of the Xans :: First Doctor with Sword of Dusk

Quote Originally Posted by Kimarzt View Post
    The only thing I noticed glancing through was that you'll often die while mashing buttons and cast after you respawn instead of before you die. This is a problem for doctors 'cus I'll hammer on a couple BGH's, hoping they go off before I die only to have them completely wasted when I respawn.
    lol i know very well, effects motr/flesh and the cloak effects if you use those as well.

and nanomage coon

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    and nanomage coon
    Serves you NMs right

Ill be sure to add it as an example item as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    You guys are alot of help
    Dude, I don't think anyone wants to put their hand up when you say "I'm just gonna clean up some of our stickies"... choose better words
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

well nothing has changed yet, so i think they are still viable