Thread: marriage reward: special pet

marriage reward: special pet

Baby atrox

Any other wishes?

The spouse.
    Shhh... I'm in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    People that continuously insult the player base TRYING to level, while asking why the population is so low, need to get a clue.

Find a real life partner. Virtual intercourse lacks certain essentials.

Cool

i agree that it should give us something since its embarassing. on my weddings GM didnt show up and means ended up being da priest. lets say 50% resist against triples ok?
    Last edited by Anarrina; Mar 6th, 2012 at 05:56:32.
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

ball and chain social foot item
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    ball and chain social foot item
    you stole my thought
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    on my weddings GM didnt show up and means ended up being da priest.
    Well, that's not exactly what happened.

There was never a request for your wedding in the queue, so on the day in question it was petitioned instead. Means picked it up, and asked the Wedding Coordinator of ARK (GMs don't do weddings) if he could perform an on the spot wedding. Which he would have been happy to, except ARK doesn't perform weddings in raid playfields, ever. Rather than having the ARK break the rules without the say of the VCS Lead and also create a very messy precedent, Means did it himself.

A rather extraordinary string of circumstances.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM