Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TL 5 shade to get acces to Impale?

TL 5 shade to get acces to Impale?

tl 5 shade always had realy realy baad dmg. i think 150+ shades should get acces to impale. the dd perk isnt OP in any ways if you ask me. look at 170 agents, they have CS the freaking perk does same dmg as impale and stuns even.

it be a fair boost for shades at tl5 for pvm and pvp. and yeah the perk is seriously needed!!
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Dec 29th, 2010 at 00:55:10.

and move disorientate to SR 1.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_road View Post
    and move disorientate to SR 1.
    bump
    Emergenzee Level 220 'Trustworthy' Doctor
    Circle of Notum

Bump for Impale at Tl5. WTB some killing power so I don't have to only kill gimps with 2b+ of equipment!

Ya would be nice to free up more perks by shifting disorientate lower
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Let's see how good we can make lower TL shades without shifting perks mmkay?
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    Let's see how good we can make lower TL shades without shifting perks mmkay?
    how we gonna do that? we cant use more specials than we have already, and after balance its worse.
    please tell explain how we gonna gert any dmg improvement without getting acces to higher perks?

please do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    how we gonna do that? we cant use more specials than we have already, and after balance its worse.
    please tell explain how we gonna gert any dmg improvement without getting acces to higher perks?

please do it!
    Itemization, and modification of spirits is the main thing I was thinking of. It's a bit too early to be pushing for this, we need more information.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer

make a 150 shade please, go be awesome. my shade use ql 203 cc set. slipper. and blood soaked cloak and 2x igocs and pe with as hotswap, and he use max ql spirits for his lev.

now he cant even kill a low lev froob with items worth 50m even if its vs the right profession.
    a 150 shade cant realy kill anything thats decent twinked at 150 to make it easyer to understand.

now you tell me better spirits will imprive dmg and alpha? then i ask you HOW? my shade cant use more dd gear than what he does, and he used upp swap option aswell. so please bother tell me a little more serious thing about love for 150+ shades than new items.. thats just underious of you to say. i see you in all forums around and you talk allot about stuff you have no clue about. i see you in other prof forums where you dont even have a prof by yourself, i see you spam opinions abut stuff you had no clue about. so do you know how 150 shades work and are theese days? or you just spam random stuff like you do evrywere else?

make a 150 shade please, go be awesome. my shade use ql 203 cc set. slipper. and blood soaked cloak and 2x igocs and pe with as hotswap, and he use max ql spirits for his lev.

now he cant even kill a low lev froob with items worth 50m even if its vs the right profession.
    a 150 shade cant realy kill anything thats decent twinked at 150 to make it easyer to understand.

now you tell me better spirits will imprive dmg and alpha? then i ask you HOW? my shade cant use more dd gear than what he does, and he used upp swap option aswell. so please bother tell me a little more serious thing about love for 150+ shades than new items.. thats just underious of you to say. i see you in all forums around and you talk allot about stuff you have no clue about. i see you in other prof forums where you dont even have a prof by yourself, i see you spam opinions abut stuff you had no clue about. so do you know how 150 shades work and are theese days? or you just spam random stuff like you do evrywere else?
    cool story
    Devil Inside
    Demon Inside

make a 150 shade please, go be awesome.
    I will!

now you tell me better spirits will imprive dmg and alpha? then i ask you HOW?
    All I'm saying is; we need to wait and see the other propositions, and get a more clear picture before really pushing for stuff like this.

This isn't the first time this has been suggested anyways, and it's already a consideration to be pushed for.

So just keep your pants on; I won't let lowbie shades leave this rebalance supa gimp.
    Last edited by notcrattey; Dec 31st, 2010 at 01:34:44.

Le-Quack's story may seem funny, but my 174 shade with 270 kyrs, ql300 ofab, ql250 CC and iGoCs struggles against some well setup 150 toons >.<

Something is not right with lower shades and we all know it. Hence all the improvement suggestions we have been reading over the past year.
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    Le-Quack's story may seem funny, but my 174 shade with 270 kyrs, ql300 ofab, ql250 CC and iGoCs struggles against some well setup 150 toons >.<

Something is not right with lower shades and we all know it. Hence all the improvement suggestions we have been reading over the past year.
    I don't think anyone has posted to the contrary, I just do not think it is the right time to be pushing for perk movements until we can evaluate the best course of action based on the information, which we are lacking at the moment.

TL5 shades dont need higher alpha, its already ok, if only you can land it. Its to long perk chains and to many perks you have to spend to have those actions from TR and PM that leave you with 0 free perks to spend into NR, SD or SP that in fact have some uses in pvp. That also affects tl7 ones.

IMHO perk steps from PM and TR that give no perk actions shall be removed. Therefore 150 shade would have 1 more perk point saved from PM line and 2 more from TR; enough to perk nr1 and SD2.

Proposed nano changes, especially in healing department are already very good.

But its also about spirits. Its just ime to give up silly idea of aad locking aao inside them. Or to force every profession to make such decisions.
    Last edited by Ciekafsky; Dec 31st, 2010 at 08:20:09.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Impale would be great yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    TL5 shades dont need higher alpha, its already ok, if only you can land it. Its to long perk chains and to many perks you have to spend to have those actions from TR and PM that leave you with 0 free perks to spend into NR, SD or SP that in fact have some uses in pvp. That also affects tl7 ones.

IMHO perk steps from PM and TR that give no perk actions shall be removed. Therefore 150 shade would have 1 more perk point saved from PM line and 2 more from TR; enough to perk nr1 and SD2.

Proposed nano changes, especially in healing department are already very good.

But its also about spirits. Its just ime to give up silly idea of aad locking aao inside them. Or to force every profession to make such decisions.

another one that never had a low shade that talks <3 em!! i wonder what high dmg perks he talks about he has to show me what perk that does over 2000 dmg in pvp, becose i cant find it. we have 1 that might do it. but last piercing perk at 150 does 1400 ish dmg, and the ones before does much lower ofc. so wow we do much dmg!! indeed. if i trigger all excisting dmg perks on a 150 enf with 14-15k hp i might do 4000 dmg! ofc without sa, but u cant demand our sa to cap as it does on tl 7, we have werry low sa skill. and even with a cap its pretty useless. we have no heals or coon either. so after 40 sec any 150 shade dropps dead 100% but we usualy turn to live for max 20 sec ish with dof+limber upp vs the right profession

btw self buffed my 150 shade with max ql spirits and ql 203 cc set and 2x igcos has 1484 ar. and btw it dosent even matter if my 150 shade had 2000+ ar, becose dmg perks still suck i wont hurt at all with just wepons. the last piercing perk still does 1400 ish dmg in pvp

but hey.. me that already have a 150 shade twink has no clue i asume all of you others that dont have a 150 shade knows best as usual, so i gues i am the stupid one.
    wish you could make a 150 shade or play one first before you come out with statements on how 150 shade works and what they need.

some sort of heals and acces to token board would imrove us, but then the heal would kinda have to be 400+ and insta cast alomost like tl 7, i could see my shade lasting a duel loonger then. but i dont think ar is the issue, and perks lack dmg for sure, if you say anything else for 150 shades you lie.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Dec 31st, 2010 at 14:34:39.

As a 150 shade I cant perk most people with 1.3k AR.... so I just gank the agents, docs and low NR people then run... I cant last long after they Q me lol. With PM and TR line chaining I can kill people if they dont evade it...and thats about 60% of the time. If you cant land blur gtfo! Wtb impale...
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Quote Originally Posted by Lackofgravy View Post
    As a 150 shade I cant perk most people with 1.3k AR.... so I just gank the agents, docs and low NR people then run... I cant last long after they Q me lol. With PM and TR line chaining I can kill people if they dont evade it...and thats about 60% of the time. If you cant land blur gtfo! Wtb impale...
    But what good is impale if you can't land it?

We need to address these issues first.

Getting a ridiculous dd perk at such low level would be the easiest way to ensure keeping shades toolset broken. Lets imagine for a moment: Its year 2015 and balancing is finally here. Quack asks for more love for his 150 shade "lol i cant perk anything with my impale, i have no nr, no run speed, no ar, no aad, no healing, no cl, my spirits suck, my weapons are expensive and hard to farm, no one loves me and on top of that heckl0rs pop me out of sneak. gieff l00ve or i quit!!111" and trolls would answer "But you have OP perk so stfu!".

Be serious, 150 shade has 4 dd perks from PM line and 4 from TR, no other class has so many. Pvp situation has close to nothing nothing to do with perk actions, at last at lvl 150.

Whole balancing was also told to drive AO away from alpha online btw if i remember correctly.

if you say anything else for 150 shades you lie.
    Wish i knew why the hell im wasting my time posting in your chidish emo whine threads. Hunting forums homo sovieticus attitude may be my little hobby.
    Last edited by Ciekafsky; Dec 31st, 2010 at 21:41:40.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

No to getting impale at 150. What would be better is if SA recharge could be lowered based on skill and BS required you to only be behind the target much like how the first PM perk works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast