Thread: Join "Alliance To Free Tarasque"

Join "Alliance To Free Tarasque"

Put away the controll of Tarasque from people:
    1. That have abused their community-given power.
    2. Lost their reputation and our trust in them.
    3. Are not willing to take over responsibility for their doing.
    4. Wants now to setup rulez based on the means of power and absolut control.

Give control of Tara back to the clan-community and fight for new rulez based on friendship and fairness.

This is not a guilde-thingy. This is a clan-community-thing.

Links:

Java, u have proofen ur point: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=57809

Asmoran's rulez of total control: http://www.synergyfactor.org/forums/...s=&threadid=37

Loster's rulez

This are Loster's rulez, which shows alot of fairness and friendship-basement, posted in:Synergyfactor-Forum

I suggest to work with this rulez for the beginning:

"Yay I get to repost my idea yet again. Keep in mind this was my suggestion when I thought yall liked having 125+ at the raids and were not concerned about the "n00bs" winning more loot than the vets. This idea will not work if 35 levels of attendees are dropped.

Suggestion: waiting period/No-drops dont count
    My suggestion for spreading loot out a bit more than currently without punishing those that show up the most:

If someone wins a tradeable item , they must wait 7 days for the chance to win another tradeable item. No drop items do not count as there is no reason to win 2 of same no drop item.

People who like to attend every raid for the chance at the Gaily Painted Hood can still attend every raid and enter for the hood. If they win a coat, then they must wait 7 days to enter for any droppable item again.

Hopefully, this would spread out the loot to more people and at the same time offer a reward opportunity for those that still want to attend.

There are 4 Tara spawns per day (average). 2.5 items (average)drop per Tara. In one week thats 70 items/winners of raffles. Perhaps 25% of those items are no drop which means about 50 people, per week, win tradeable/dropable items. (This is all assuming that clan kills every Tara... as has been happening lately =P)

So the most this system would discourage from showing up (if they didnt like thier odds at winning or *gasp* had every no drop item from Tara) would be about 50 people at any given time. Thats the absolute most. More likely than not, most of those that had won a tradeable item would still show in the hopes of winning a GPH or some other no drop item. Lets say 1/2 would still feel compelled to show up. So 25 less people would show up to help battle Omnis (sit afk).

With the number of clanners showing up lately, 25 less would make no difference except to spread the loot out to more people and perhaps reduce the lag in Avalon (the zone of Avalon, not the castle =P).

I for one would volunteer to take names of winners if the admins dont want another responsibility. More than one record keeper would be required though to reduce the chance of mistakes.

The current system is fair to all. The suggestion above is simply a way to (hopefully) spread the rewards out to more people while still keeping it fair to all."

Plus:
    NO restriction on Profession-only items, if they are tradeable. I want be able to win Adv.-Stuff for my lvl125-Adventurer, which is logged in GS3 to help to open it, also when i'm logged in with another Charakter and "The smelly butcher gloves" for my MA-using NT, when i'm there with my trader. I would be out of raffles for a week anyway....

Here is a mision:

Used the right board dang it!!

This is for story talk, and some silly yakkinbg about the stupid dragon aint storyline related.

Originally posted by Arila
    Here is a mision:

Used the right board dang it!!

This is for story talk, and some silly yakkinbg about the stupid dragon aint storyline related.
    It is story talk, some have a little voice in their head, most of them have padded walls around them, but not all...

Just let her be and she will maybe leave your alone...
    Last edited by Azzazzimon; Oct 12th, 2002 at 21:17:02.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

rofl!.. oh dear...
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

U r joining Azzazz ?.... Ohh no ... but finally a post a 100% agree with ya.

Re: Join "Alliance To Free Tarasque"

Originally posted by Yppo
    Put away the controll of Tarasque from people:
    1. That have abused their community-given power.
    2. Lost their reputation and our trust in them.
    3. Are not willing to take over responsibility for their doing.
    4. Wants now to setup rulez based on the means of power and absolut control.

Give control of Tara back to the clan-community and fight for new rulez based on friendship and fairness.

This is not a guilde-thingy. This is a clan-community-thing.

Links:

Java, u have proofen ur point: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=57809

Asmoran's rulez of total control: http://www.synergyfactor.org/forums/...s=&threadid=37
    I would likez to ztart an allienze to help yppo getz a free englizh courze, so he will notz have to write ztupid leetizh englizh anymorez.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Originally posted by Yppo
    Look @ the number of my posts, i really dont wanna do this (beside that writing here in english, is a pain for me)
    I w0uld lik3 t0 f0und a fund, that helpz 3azze t0 l3arn to r3ad.