Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Global Agenda!

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    I haven't played a robo much myself but in some PvP matches, they can determine if a team wins or loses.
    Yeah I've seen what a difference a good robo makes even in PvE. Being a healer sux, just like the teaming with docs guide here at AO, some things are eternal xD

Mercs rocks but tends to get steamrolled one way or the other all the time, not always good pugging
    Last edited by Chrys; Jun 21st, 2011 at 02:40:20.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Yeah I've seen what a difference a good robo makes even in PvE. Being a healer sux, just like the teaming with docs guide here at AO, some things are eternal xD

Mercs rocks but tends to get steamrolled one way or the other all the time, not always good pugging
    Medic in GA is fun, but im a healer in every game i play so, but yeah i don't play GA much anymore but i got a 50 medic and when i do occasionally play i play medic because i tend to win pvp matches more often on my medic then my robo ( and i liek being a suport class.. being helpful) not a huge difference though but i notice it. kinda because i'll win a lot in a row on medic then lose 1 or a few. my robo eventually i ended losing a lot in a row and get annoyed.

I don't even play assault and recon because i really suck at recon and assautl isnt much fun for me even though i was pretty good with it.

GA is a great game to play casual but when i tried ot play it non-casualy i got frustrated with it after a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforser View Post
    Medic in GA is fun, but im a healer in every game i play so, but yeah i don't play GA much anymore but i got a 50 medic and when i do occasionally play i play medic because i tend to win pvp matches more often on my medic then my robo ( and i liek being a suport class.. being helpful) not a huge difference though but i notice it. kinda because i'll win a lot in a row on medic then lose 1 or a few. my robo eventually i ended losing a lot in a row and get annoyed.

I don't even play assault and recon because i really suck at recon and assautl isnt much fun for me even though i was pretty good with it.

GA is a great game to play casual but when i tried ot play it non-casualy i got frustrated with it after a few months.
    Recon can be a pain because in a lot of cases you aren't the sole reason why a team wins a PvP match; it's everyone else. My recon is only 31 but I'm mostly a snipercon right now so I try to weed out nests to get rid of. I enjoy it more on my assault tank because unlike some useless tanks, I rush right to the point to keep it, not scared to take damage or die. The only problem with that scenario is the medics that don't seem to realize you need to keep the tank alive in those situations....
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    Recon can be a pain because in a lot of cases you aren't the sole reason why a team wins a PvP match; it's everyone else. My recon is only 31 but I'm mostly a snipercon right now so I try to weed out nests to get rid of. I enjoy it more on my assault tank because unlike some useless tanks, I rush right to the point to keep it, not scared to take damage or die. The only problem with that scenario is the medics that don't seem to realize you need to keep the tank alive in those situations....
    As much as I respect such tanks, medics are still not magicians.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Heh I just tried robo and the starting PVE is ridiculously easy compared with the medic. But I like medic better for PVP I think. Still only 24 or something but my ping is becoming an issue since I average in the high 200s (stupid Asia). I still typically do ok, last match I had 20 assists/1 kill lol.

Klod, I love the Regidoc tanks that try to win (as long as they don't think they can get away with standing in one spot), I always find them and zerg with them and rack up ridiculous points together... sub-30 anyway
    bai2u!
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Is the agency Notum actually still active? i'm kinda looking for a place to house my recon since those pugs are horrible 80% of the time to team with ><
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

Quote Originally Posted by omegahealer View Post
    Is the agency Notum actually still active? i'm kinda looking for a place to house my recon since those pugs are horrible 80% of the time to team with ><
    Sure, but most of us only play casually and there isn't enough of us for AVA
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

Think there's someone at least every day alive in Notum... just that it seems to be hard to find people online at same time =p
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Yeah I play Asia evenings and at least till next week I'm on more or less everyday... but I'm the only one on at that time xD
    bai2u!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789