Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Global Agenda!

Quote Originally Posted by Corily View Post
    Why would you want to stay below 30 anyway?
    Because of what you said in the first part of your post

I'm having fun with doing pvp in GA but I dont wanna play it enough to deal with getting to 50 and getting perfect gear and such. I just wanna use my assault to lob grenades at people (for now)

Im set up for max aoe damage atm and I find it fun to lob mortars and grenades at a group of people, then use the power stim tingie so I can keep lobbing mortars and watch myself getting like 6 kills in 5 seconds

I'm also not interested in PvM or such in this game. i only sign up for mercs and nothing else
    Last edited by Wrangeline; Feb 23rd, 2011 at 15:17:14.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    I'm having fun with doing pvp in GA but I dont wanna play it enough to deal with getting to 50 and getting perfect gear and such. I just wanna use my assault to lob grenades at people (for now)
    Hmm, do you have a 30+ character yet?

There is nothing to be afraid of, I think you're seriously overestimating the effect of gear and such there. (also, I find aoe assaults really hard to play as you're often lacking the medic behind you whilst being a lot squishier than your fellow tank assaults)

The mercs are imo more fun and intens as ~everyone knows more or less what he is supposed to do with his current setup and equipment...though they lack the coordination of AvA.

Welcome, newcomers

I hope we'll be able to put together some org-only teams (again).
    Been playing my robo, almost 29 and I do plan on going past 30 I'll probably retire him for a bit then and switch back to my agent. Why? Robo suits all have mis-matched shoulder pads. Yep, I'm funny that way.
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

I decided to try and load up the game today but my installation was damaged and I couldn't repair it. I had to completely reinstall

That's an hour of my life gone.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Haven't touched GA since ava season 2 because they removed all the fun out of it. I got no clue what roles my assault or recon have these days; Might gonna go check that out soon ^^

Edit: Updating GA - 4,1 gb remaing...whaaaaa? Thats like downloading the whole game again oO
    Last edited by Lisergia; Apr 20th, 2011 at 20:30:50.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    ITT: My Main is also an Enforcer, and i get aroused by killing grey players.

1.3 turned GA into a whole another game, 1.4 yet again.

As of now, the game is f2p, and the general tree is not the mother of all setups that 1.3 turned it into anymore..
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    1.3 turned GA into a whole another game, 1.4 yet again.

As of now, the game is f2p, and the general tree is not the mother of all setups that 1.3 turned it into anymore..
    I noticed that too....on the bright side with F2P you get an influx of more people so there's more merc matches....on the down side you get an influx of more people so there's more merc matches....
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

I started playing this a little while ago, was having fun playing recon until i realised theres about double the amount of recons as there are other classes...been playing medic a bit since then so i feel less fotm.
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

Wonder what it looks like since patch, I've lost my main computer a while ago (getting new one soon)... Sounds like some big changes
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mireiawen View Post
    Wonder what it looks like since patch, I've lost my main computer a while ago (getting new one soon)... Sounds like some big changes
    It essentially looks the same, just a few things were added that I don't remember. Some VR (virtual reality) room that's used to test weapons. I don't know about F2P but as a paid member, you get a gamble on the extra reward where it cycles through a bunch of rewards. Kinda like roulette.

Here's the main comparison between F2P and paid:
    Free-to-Play

•No Level Restriction
    •Ability to earn all of the game’s current items without spending real money.
    •Access to all of the game’s current playable content, including:
    ◦Sonoran Desert Open Zone
    ◦Special Ops PvE (1- to 4-person Co-Op)
    ◦10v10 Mercenary PvP
    ◦4v4 Arena PvP
    ◦Double Agent PvPE
    ◦10-person Defense Raids (including the new Dome Defense Mission coming in version 1.4).
    ◦Agency vs Agency Gameplay (AvA)

Elite Agent - One-time purchase of $19.99 (£13.99 GBP, €15.99 EUR)

•Earn End-of-Mission XP at twice the rate of a Free-to-Play user
    •Earn End-of-Mission Credits and Tokens at twice the rate of a Free-Play user
    •Earn End-of-Mission Elite Loot upon winning an instanced PvE or PvP match
    •Choose which PvP game types you would like to play when queuing for Mercenary PvP.
    •Access the Auction House
    •Access In-Game Mail
    •Less restrictive chat capabilities
    •No ads for in-game voice
    •Ability to create Agencies
    •Higher Login priority
    Last edited by Regidoc; Apr 23rd, 2011 at 22:39:56.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych

Yeah, I guess graphics are pretty much same, but the perks, rules etc changes =p

I guess old paid members are getting the "Elite" status... at least I hope so.
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mireiawen View Post
    Yeah, I guess graphics are pretty much same, but the perks, rules etc changes =p

I guess old paid members are getting the "Elite" status... at least I hope so.
    Correct, if you paid for the game previously you get Elite status.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych

I just might consider playing this.

How do you find out what server you're on? I joined this weekend over the Steam offer and it was a disaster (server stability wise) but otherwise game was good enough to stick with and pay the one-off elite agent pack

edit im zergstar and ima n00b
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

i'm playing the free version since they don't want my credit card :s though gonna see if i can use the steam wallet trick to get the elite version.

i can be found as Omegahealer there
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

I'll shoot you an invite next time I'm on.

As for server, there's really only 1 server but there are a few instances of the dome and such. If you guys need any elite codes, let me know. I have plenty left to use. You get a discount and I get free stuff
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych

Aw now you tell me :/

Anyway I just hit 20 on my medic ... i figured that would have no queues and sure enough i saw everyone wants to be a sniper lol

engineers or whatever theyre called are pretty cool, i think i'll try that one next
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

what needs to be done for that elite code? cause they don't accept my visa >< and steam wallet sucks >< i only want 15.95€, not 20€ on my account ><
    Freedom or death!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Aw now you tell me :/

Anyway I just hit 20 on my medic ... i figured that would have no queues and sure enough i saw everyone wants to be a sniper lol

engineers or whatever theyre called are pretty cool, i think i'll try that one next
    I haven't played a robo much myself but in some PvP matches, they can determine if a team wins or loses.

Quote Originally Posted by omegahealer View Post
    what needs to be done for that elite code? cause they don't accept my visa >< and steam wallet sucks >< i only want 15.95€, not 20€ on my account ><

I haven't used an elite code in quite a while but i believe you sign into your account and there should be an option to redeem a code. I'm at work right now so I can't sign in and can't verify exactly because the site is blocked here. When I used my code it was 50% off but it's now less than that. I think it's 25% or something, unsure.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych

would still be nice. send a PM with more info when you are free for it please?
    Freedom or death!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast