Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Global Agenda!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaloot View Post
    Have you tried looking for answers in their tech forums? I was reading a few threads there about how to tweak the graphics and stuff to maximize performance and whatnot... maybe you can edit some settings that can fix this problem.
    I have checked there yes.

There's no official post about it or any info about what the problem is or if they are working on a fix.

I could only find 1 thread where the OP stated the problem and then a handful of people had replied, basically saying "me too!"
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Have never experienced Wrang's prob in 1000+ hours of playing.

The sound bug have been around since beta, only way to fix it is by restarting the client. By now, when I hear the sound crackle on the loading screen, I just hit ctrl-alt-del to shut down the game right away.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    This is exactly what it looks like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tITJiBOlR0 (Notice how the GUI is empty of any actual information as well)
    Saw plenty of that with my assault with any missions while in desert, even with those part of the questlines that went into instances. Did ask about it from their support, but no reply to me, guess you could try as well, maybe with better luck.

I guess it might be some weird client communication problem where it does not get to the server correctly if desert is emptyish, as I didn't have problems during summer when there was about always some people around there.
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Cant even get this game to run properly, every time i click launch i get a "error and needs to close" message, tried every "solution" i can find and nothing seems to work...always a good start to a new game
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    I have checked there yes.

There's no official post about it or any info about what the problem is or if they are working on a fix.

I could only find 1 thread where the OP stated the problem and then a handful of people had replied, basically saying "me too!"
    Boo! I got it also this time. Must be contagious. ESC and selecting Exit Mission deals with it though.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Boo! I got it also this time. Must be contagious. ESC and selecting Exit Mission deals with it though.
    I had that on my screen and I was about to select to exit the mission but it finally loaded for me. It might just be a delay
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

BTW, pain gun is an interesting tool.

AvA basicly revolves around the paingun.

Whichever team can focus better on the PG target, while keeping their PGer alive wins.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

I haven't messed around with a paingun yet, but not even level 30. As for issues in the game, there have been a couple mercenaries where my sound cut out, and then a few times where I have had a slow time loading the GUI onto the screen, but that is all, really.
    Guardian Haquihana
    Forums Team
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors Of Rubi-ka
    Forum Social Guidelines

Don't rush to level 30 though, you will be surprised how hard you will start to suck at PvP, once that happens (going against level 50is is so freakin' intense).

yeah, I was figuring level 30 probably ment it was time to start doing more of the spec ops and less of the mercenaries. What are your thoughts on this, people who have played global agenda?
    Guardian Haquihana
    Forums Team
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors Of Rubi-ka
    Forum Social Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana View Post
    yeah, I was figuring level 30 probably ment it was time to start doing more of the spec ops and less of the mercenaries. What are your thoughts on this, people who have played global agenda?
    I do decent in the level range i'm in now but i haven't hit 30 yet so...i'll wait to see. the 30-50 range has all the people that have been around for a while and know more of the in and outs. i only use the other missions if i need gear/components
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana View Post
    I haven't messed around with a paingun yet, but not even level 30. As for issues in the game, there have been a couple mercenaries where my sound cut out, and then a few times where I have had a slow time loading the GUI onto the screen, but that is all, really.
    When you hear the sound crackle on the loading screen, expect loss of sound, 5-6mins loading time, crap fps. Hell, even my mouse DPI goes down, as if it can't load its driver.

By now, I just hit ctrl-alt-del and shut the game down manually right away. You can only fix it by restarting the game client.

The stuck in the floor bug only occurs on the EU server, they are working on a fix, but I don't think they managed to trace the root of the problem just yet.

Don't rush to level 30 though, you will be surprised how hard you will start to suck at PvP, once that happens (going against level 50is is so freakin' intense).
    I made a new char to check out what sub 30 merc looks like nowadays. Felt like being the bully in the kindergarden, knowing the game in-and-out puts you at a huuuuge advantage. Especially since the booster, most of them haven't a single clue what they supposed to be doing. Kinda sad, but looking back, I wasn't any different when started playing GA.
    Last edited by Racatti; Jan 25th, 2011 at 01:53:07.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    When you hear the sound crackle on the loading screen, expect loss of sound, 5-6mins loading time, crap fps. Hell, even my mouse DPI goes down, as if it can't load its driver.

By now, I just hit ctrl-alt-del and shut the game down manually right away. You can only fix it by restarting the game client.

The stuck in the floor bug only occurs on the EU server, they are working on a fix, but I don't think they managed to trace the root of the problem just yet.

I made a new char to check out what sub 30 merc looks like nowadays. Felt like being the bully in the kindergarden, knowing the game in-and-out puts you at a huuuuge advantage. Especially since the booster, most of them haven't a single clue what they supposed to be doing. Kinda sad, but looking back, I wasn't any different when started playing GA.
    Some merc missions all depend on the map for me. Some I kick ass at and do really well...others I fail like my namesake so bad I'm surprised I don't go down a PvP rank. I hate scrample...in most of those missions recons usually do really well. So I decided never to do those on my assault.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Well, what pisses me off at level 30+ is, fear of them fresh assault players to actually jump on cap points.

Well, what pisses me off at level 30+ is, fear of them fresh assault players to actually jump on cap points.
    Hah, yeah, robo alone on point ftl...
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

I just had the most spectacular loss so far.

We were doing a breach-level. The snowy one with a natural bridge above the first capping point.

When the round starts we all run towards the bridge and the enemy team is setting up turrets and such below. My team sets up base up by the 2 ends of the bridge and never ever went down to the cap point.

So now the enemy team comes up to fight my team up there, far away from the cap point.

I keep running down there and I try telling the team to try and fight on top or near the cap point so we at least can try and win.

Someone responds to me in chat with this gem:

"Yeah.. because running down to cap point when people are shooting at you is SO going to help.."

So I realize that I was the only one on my team that knew what was needed to be done to win and I was apparently also the only one that wasn't afraid of dying.

I would run down there and lob everything I had at their "nests" and I would kill a few people and get my defenses up to stay alive for a while and heal up by picking up the green healing-thingies that their corpses leave behind when they die. But I was completely alone. Every time. The rest of my team never came down there. I had like 120k damage while the second place in my team had like 20k. No one on my team had any points suggesting they got anywhere near the capping point during the whole round. I had like 9 deaths and they all had like 2 each.

So I have to wonder what is going through these peoples heads. Standing up on that bridge, getting shot by sniping recons over and over while hugging medical stations, just waiting for the round to end. Not even trying to do anything constructive.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

On an unrelated note...wrang you declined our invite today
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    On an unrelated note...wrang you declined our invite today
    I decline like 5 random invites per day

What is the name of your guild?
    I'll accept the next time hehe.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Notum

You can also apply through the agency booth in dome city as well.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast