Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Global Agenda!

I've been playing for a few months on and off during AO blackouts. Char name .. Obtena. 25+ on all classes, NA server. It's a good departure from AO at times. I like how I can log in, do something within 30 minutes with other people and log out . Can't really do that in AO. I tend to suck at FPS games but somehow this one is OK. Maybe it was just my old computer. I love the customizable looks you can get. It's a bit of a replacement feel for Tabula Rasa.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Trying this too, the last events on loa was like... not really fun :| Attempting recon.

Tried it, was fun but a bit simple.

The fun thing was using the enviroment in combat and the jetpack to dodge bullets etc in real time. Also the scope was fun, hope to see that in AO

The story came a bit sudden with a voice in your head telling me what to do, but as a tutorial into the game it worked fine and progressively took you to more and more into advanced stuff to do.

Altho, I did quicky tire of the world and the combat. The jetpack was absolutely fun however.

Seems like a great game tho, god how I am looking forward to the new AO-engine now.

If Agents played like Recon (with the scope and stuff) I'd enjoy my Agent a lot more rather then it sitting on a shelf.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Yeah, that would be so cool. And those assault-things + the secondary weapon system gave me a great idea of how mech-combat and anti-mech combat could have been done way more advanced in AO.

I'm always looking for something else to do. I received a beta invite key for Rift and i'm currently downloading@1.8 MB/S Global Agenda to see what it's like
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Is there a way to tell what level you should be to do a quest/mission?
    Guardian Haquihana
    Forums Team
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors Of Rubi-ka
    Forum Social Guidelines

I'm intrigued by GA, but I heard pretty negative things about the community there, so I'm torn.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana View Post
    Is there a way to tell what level you should be to do a quest/mission?
    Not sure if PvE missions had level locks, but I tend to do those early levels pretty fast with combination of mercs and the outdoor missions. Took 2 nights to get assault from start to 30, that being maybe 12 hours in play time.

As of the missions in mission dialog, there are level locks marked there, like in Mercenary: Requires Level 10

Quote Originally Posted by Krisalee View Post
    I'm intrigued by GA, but I heard pretty negative things about the community there, so I'm torn.
    Well, not sure about forums there, but city chat... bleh, I just turn it off. Maybe we need to buil up better one there? =p

City chat seems to be all about WoW as first MMO, Alienware/Dell, bacon and recons...
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mireiawen View Post
    City chat seems to be all about WoW as first MMO, Alienware/Dell, bacon and recons...
    Only city chat I saw before my brain tuned it out was the "no u, no u!!!11" type of convo.
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor

Installed, updated and leveled to...um..11? I think. I like the FPS feel of it in the fact that you can actually miss a target if you're not aiming at it. My name is Failion if someone wants to look me up sometime. I rolled assault first time through.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

I own the game as well, but I haven't played it in forever, mainly due to their developer's broken promises. Some of the features alot of people thought were going to be in the game are not and will not be, so now the game just feels like a sci-fi TF2.

However, I would be more than happy to play it with you all, but someone needs to start an agency for the AO players. Maybe we can take over a territory on the map with an agency called "Borealis" or something

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    Installed, updated and leveled to...um..11? I think. I like the FPS feel of it in the fact that you can actually miss a target if you're not aiming at it. My name is Failion if someone wants to look me up sometime. I rolled assault first time through.
    Feel free to apply to Notum agency, so we can recruit you, if you happen to be offline when we are inviting "manually".

Also, got a few more codes for 50% discount price, don't hesitate to use them:

GACOU216148899530
    GACOU216148899531
    GACOU216148899532
    GACOU216148899533
    GACOU216148899534

Quote Originally Posted by Triadninja View Post
    However, I would be more than happy to play it with you all, but someone needs to start an agency for the AO players. Maybe we can take over a territory on the map with an agency called "Borealis" or something
    We have it, small agency for now, but rising in numbers. Feel free to apply to Notum.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Bloody fun game, though I don't have access to the fun toys yet as I'm still on the trail..for one more month, RL self-safety protocols

This makes me think that TSW from FC could truly turn out to be a blast.

Ya my payment of it just got delayed. Was gona buy it today or Monday but now, today, got into a car accident and money goes poof.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Slowly downloading this on my capped internet speed atm, cant wait to give it a spin!
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

I generally don't do FPS but it sounds fun, and I liked what I saw of the gameplay in the youtube videos that I checked out, so I am downloading the demo now. 7gb though, yikes. This is definitely one of those start the download just before going to bed situations.

I downloaded it yesterday and I've been trying it out a little. It's pretty interesting so far, and I'm debating whether it would be worth it to upgrade. I probably will, especially if one of those half off codes still works. Name is Donniedanko.
    Where was it when I first heard that sweet sound of humility?
    It came to my ears in the god damn loveliest melody
    How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery
    To love and to be loved
    Let's just hope that is enough

Fun, but I got a bit bored by the combat early. Customation doesn't seem very complex either. It's very pretty tho, in it's own way. Norna, but not gonna play it very much. Quite a few AO-players plays it

Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    Fun, but I got a bit bored by the combat early. Customation doesn't seem very complex either. It's very pretty tho, in it's own way. Norna, but not gonna play it very much. Quite a few AO-players plays it
    Going to agree that it isn't the best game out there. But for the price it goes definitely worth it.

For me it'll be the occasional fun game until the rebalancing/engine comes out.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast