Thread: Non-self FA buff.

Non-self FA buff.

Basically to me it seems lower level soldiers (or anyone who wants to equip a Full auto using weapon) are at a disadvantage to other professions when equipping FA weapons as they have no way to equip the same ql weapon as them. The fact that FA and most weapons skills are also in the same slot for shining clusters, and FA requirements on weapons are way higher than the special attack requirements on other weapons aswell. So because of this, you have to swap arm implants to get the highest ql for your lvl, which is already below the qls of comparable weapons other professions. So you have more hastle, to equip a much lower ql weapon for 1 special that forces you to reload and has a very long lock time?

Maybe you don't agree and think the FA is worth the lower ql weapon but I honestly would rather have a much higher ql weapon with only burst on in the majority of situations (unfortunately there aren't any of these either, the only one I can think of is JAME for tl 2-3 expansions solds and it appears to be the most dominating weapon even though it lacks full auto). Basically I think an outside buff for full auto will allow soldiers to put out decent DPS instead of relying on a huge alpha that can still miss after 1 bullet check.

Quote Originally Posted by Original View Post
    instead of relying on a huge alpha that can still miss after 1 bullet check.
    Thats being changed.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.