Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Shade nano changes discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Xephonics View Post
    ^^This

I dont think they should have the highest static ar/def, but I do think they should have a chance to drain that high (or like Saetos said, and be able to bring their opponent down to their level). I do not mean guaranteed, but I think their drain perks should drain/give more and be able to land worth a crap.
    Yeah... Blur rarely lands, and consequently SP doesn't either... this makes a great deal of sense in fixing a majority of problems (for pvp) at least.

A wish for the rebalancing which I'm sure has been mentioned tons of times. Not nano related but instead of making a new thread I thought I'd add it here.

Add CL to the existing right hand and eye spirits please, and allow it in the combined ones.
    RK2
    Vixi - Opifex Shade - 220 / 30 / 70 e
    Teborix - Solitus Soldier - 150 / 20 / 42 e
    Sylex - Opifex Fixer - 150 / 19 / 40 e

Quote Originally Posted by brbcoffee View Post
    Add CL to the existing right hand and eye spirits please, and allow it in the combined ones.
    yes please, i want to get 2.7k CL just for the lols.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    yes please, i want to get 2.7k CL just for the lols.
    Getting enough CL for everything isn't too tough no with the two ofab pieces and the tattoo which sort of balances out the lack of the stat in eye and hand spirits, otho at least I'm finding it out of reach to keep the 1801 CL bracers off OE in normal gear, which doesn't have any of those.
    RK2

1801 CL bracers off OE in normal gea
    should everything be obtainable in your "normal gear"?

i already got bracer 100% in my normal gear.
    Last edited by Otansaanpas; Jan 12th, 2011 at 07:39:12.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

not entirely certain as I don't have a endgame shade but surely 1440 CL isn't that hard to keep in normal gear? I mean my soldier who has basically 0 int buffing through symbiants has 1650+ with token board.

I know shades don't get a token board but 50 CL doesn't sound like a far stretch consider my sol wears a exterm eye and ado brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Manaas View Post
    not entirely certain as I don't have a endgame shade but surely 1440 CL isn't that hard to keep in normal gear? I mean my soldier who has basically 0 int buffing through symbiants has 1650+ with token board.

I know shades don't get a token board but 50 CL doesn't sound like a far stretch consider my sol wears a exterm eye and ado brain.
    How's exterm eye related to it? there's no CL in eye or right hand spirit. True about the brain slot but only a completed and finished alpha brain has complit when combined with the db quest 2 reward. It goes a along way on the complit front though.

Shades getting access to the token boards will help alot with lower levels complit as well as not requiring every raid loot in the game. Personally I think we'll do just fine without the rhand and eye cl slots once we have token boards. Maybe another CL brain from a quest for low-mid levels.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Ok, mistake on my end. I'm STILL (haha, the most extreme case of indecision ever?) running around without an org, so the grid house bonus was what I missed. Always been thinking that the CL from that was temporary inside the building. 24 CL short right now, so I guess with that benefit I can choose whatever gear I want.

Forgot token boards on the horizon too, that helps with any problems people might have, and makes the whole CL from spirits a bit overkill yeah, Xenon.

Sorry about that!
    RK2

Ok, mistake on my end. I'm STILL (haha, the most extreme case of indecision ever?) running around without an org, so the grid house bonus was what I missed. Always been thinking that the CL from that was temporary inside the building. 24 CL short right now, so I guess with that benefit I can choose whatever gear I want.

Forgot token boards on the horizon too, that helps with any problems people might have, and makes the whole CL from spirits a bit overkill yeah, Xenon.

Sorry about that!
    I'd go so far as to say that not being in an org is "uncommon"
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345