Thread: lol @ two worlds 2

lol @ two worlds 2

Now this is the Games Map:
    http://www.xbox360-forum.de/upload/P...rldsII_Map.jpg

Now imagine you get attracted by this Map to buy the Game and then you have to notice that the whole northern Isle (about 60% of the Game) is not playable in the Singleplayer and either not available at all and empty or only usable in the Multiplayer and you do not like Multiplayer.. unimaginable? Well thats just what happened.
    Seems like the Previews which stated 90%+ where all bought. Viral Marketing at it's best I guess...
    http://board.zuxxez.com/showthread.php?t=35762
    regards
    Happy employee of the Omni Tek corporation.
    I am destruction. I am creation. I am Engineer.
    Free Tradeskill Services on RK1. Includes AI Armor.

AOMover | AwesOme Script
    Open Source Licenses, enjoy your freedom

Game reviews are pretty much all bought these days. No point trusting any of that ****.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

$10 DLC inc.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Well I personally trust 4Players. They have proven in the past more than once that no one can buy them. They gave Two Worlds 76% which is still good. But a Tester cannot play the whole Game for 30 Hours+ to see things like that.
    regards

AOMover | AwesOme Script

I'm more interested in how to get this.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Self harm ftw
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Ssos!
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Quote Originally Posted by Jerusha View Post
    Now this is the Games Map:
    http://www.xbox360-forum.de/upload/P...rldsII_Map.jpg

Now imagine you get attracted by this Map to buy the Game and then you have to notice that the whole northern Isle (about 60% of the Game) is not playable in the Singleplayer and either not available at all and empty or only usable in the Multiplayer and you do not like Multiplayer.. unimaginable? Well thats just what happened.
    Seems like the Previews which stated 90%+ where all bought. Viral Marketing at it's best I guess...
    http://board.zuxxez.com/showthread.php?t=35762
    regards
    You used some hacks and weren't able to move around content that you weren't supposed to gain access to in solo mode? Do I have that right? So you're slagging the game now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    You used some hacks and weren't able to move around content that you weren't supposed to gain access to in solo mode? Do I have that right? So you're slagging the game now...
    Fail. I do not even own it. It is just another highly hyped failgame which does not even has the features it pretends to have...

AOMover | AwesOme Script

This game is a steamer.

The animation sucks, the controls are dodgy the activation (!) is just irritating (!!!!!). So far the combat has been ok, but everything else is just ruining it.

And I think my character is on PCP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamarar View Post
    This game is a steamer.

The animation sucks, the controls are dodgy the activation (!) is just irritating (!!!!!). So far the combat has been ok, but everything else is just ruining it.

And I think my character is on PCP.
    yabut did u see the pic Klod posted
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    /wrist ?
    i R not spik engrish

Looks very much like Good ole Britannia...
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

But anyways... Why bother with that crap, when this is inc.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds