Thread: I saw George!

I saw George!

I actually saw, (and killed), George day before yesterday, for the first time in years.

For those who have forgotten, George is a named Reet that spawns in the SE corner of Greater Tir County, and he drops the Medical Epaulet. Sadly, the Epaulet has been nerfed rather hard. It used to give 7 First Aid and 7 Treatment, (or occasionally only 5 of each), with the latter being the obvious point of desirability. It was also Doctor-only. The one George dropped just now is usable by any class and gives only 2 points of Treatment, though the First Aid bonus is now 8 points. I cannot find it on AO Items, and Auno is still showing the old ones.

So why is this worth a post? Because I thought George was gone. I had been there and looked for him without success so very many times that I'd concluded he was a victim of Those Strange Changes. Granted, he's always been quirky and hard to find, not like R-2000 or Torrith, which basically spawn and stay in one spot. But lo and behold, there he was, like a memory of happier days.

I'm getting old, you know that?
    Hasta la victoria siempre!

These little uniques have a few spawn points and walk around a bit. If you kill one, it instantly respawns at one of the other spawn points or even the same. J00 in Omni Forest is quite easy to kill multiple times in a row this way, because his spawn points are close together
    Saavick 200 doctor
    Sanngrithr 220 keeper

those were one of my fav uniques ^^ I loved that we had to work a little to locate them. congrats!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

My fav is Ownz, it is the easiest to spot being one of a kind
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

This George cute story reminds me of the trashking-lackey-like bosses roaming in various places (Totw, Gof, Gtc, NL, etc) that one must tag then kill for sided pad quest. Always been kinda hazardous to search for them ... & finally get their aggro by surprise !

... good ol' days ...
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

I know how you feel! George was one of the first uniques I bumped into when I was starting out. Then I bumped into Polly just last week. Left me feeling a little old too. :P

Saavick, I had no idea they're instant respawn. Interesting.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.