Thread: Albtraum having its way with Agents - no lube edition

Albtraum having its way with Agents - no lube edition

Diddin't know about this fun feature until tonight.

Cunning of The Voracious Horror -5000 Chem, Melee, Poison AC + -2000 Runspeed 1 min duration.
    Screech Of The Shadowy Wing 215-215 DoT + -1550 Nano Init 2 min duration.

I can deal with those debuffs, I like a challenge, what tics me off tho is when it hits. It removes any mimic you might be running (game breaker right there for me). Any special reason why agents are specifically targeted with this?

I was able to get through 17 mobs before some bad luck with that proc landing back to back which got myself killed being in nano recharge from recasting mimic.

Just curious to know why the reason for this. That proc fires off pretty regularly to boot.

Think its in mimic to make sure its unremovable. Move it to AMS line IMO.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Heh wait, I found out the real reason for this...

It's so you can buff your group with nano's from all 12 mimic'able professions in a speedy fashion. Thanks FC, my group mates are happy as can be, but I am sad... Please fix!!

P.S. Any chance Ebon, or Lupus can drop a suggestion in the professionals forum. Maybe they will take a look at this an move that debuff to another line? Pretty please. No reason for future agents to dislike this zone.
    Last edited by Rubika-1; Oct 24th, 2010 at 05:03:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubika-1 View Post
    Heh wait, I found out the real reason for this...

It's so you can buff your group with nano's from all 12 mimic'able professions in a speedy fashion. Thanks FC, my group mates are happy as can be, but I am sad... Please fix!!

P.S. Any chance Ebon, or Lupus can drop a suggestion in the professionals forum. Maybe they will take a look at this an move that debuff to another line? Pretty please. No reason for future agents to dislike this zone.
    I've complained about this so many times... filed Bugsy reports, talked to devs in tells, prodded Bug Hunters, you name it.

Nothing.

They're well aware of it, they just don't do anything about it.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post
    Think its in mimic to make sure its unremovable. Move it to AMS line IMO.
    It's not unremovable. Casting a Mimic overwrites it. Which makes us the only class that gets royally screwed by the debuff, but ALSO the only class that has the ability to cancel the debuff.

Also nice name change Rdord. ;p
    Last edited by Lupusceleri; Oct 24th, 2010 at 12:57:23.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Use an escape-nano and hit the mob with tranqulizer to surrive. I usually keep my distance with snareperks and shoot from a distance.

Thats a shame Lupus, but tbh it doesn't surprise me either. That it's been in game this long, few years now is evidence enough Damn those OP pvm agents running rampant in Alb, spamming thier reusable fling shot during the fight topping DD charts! It's all thier fault for this, they just had to be nerfed

Thanks for the tip Lletah