Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RK2] OTPC Freelance: Borealis - Solved at Last!

I never said that Administrator Lonare offered me her Office. She made a very public statement recently inviting any citizen of Borealis or any Omni Employee who has concerns with the city into her office. That is what i thanked her for.

It is Omni-Pol's job to protect Omni-Tek's establishments and employees. Therefore i am working there on behalf of Omni-Tek. Why is it so difficult for you to understand that where there is crime in Omni-Tek cities Omni-Pol will be operating?
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

I just am curious. Perhaps you might be right, and you obviously must have had a conference with her about the situation. In your own 'unbiased' news piece, you solicited that you were the champion of the solution.

Surely, based upon the information given, there was a conference within this office, yes? And that conversation must have had ended in some sort of decision that allowed you to either be under her grace for a time, allowing it. Or, you leveraged her office and did it without her consent.

Your evasive answers invite su****ion. So, for clarification reasons, which route did it take?

No conference was ever held between me and Administrator Lonare as one was not required. If Administrator Lonare feels that i have overstepped my duties by reducing crime in a Omni-Tek city then i am sure i will be appropiately informed via the correct channels.

I would also like to re-iterate my thanks that i did give in this article, that both Neutral and Omni-Tek employees aided in making this city safe, by no means was i the champion.

So, then for all this display, you didn't actually pursue any real diplomatic approach to this delicate situation at all, did you?

Good job. I am quite sure the children of Borealis will sleep soundly knowing that you are always willing to assert yourself over their already established local government. So far in fact, that you are willing to conjure an entire achievement over crime which is actively still very visibly present.

I certainly hope you have a much less delusional explanation when the so called 'correct channels' start asking questions about that. Good luck.

I'd like to invite you to take a stroll through Borealis right now as i am. I cannot see one single fight nor have i for the entire day. Fighting was the most apparent crime and is now non-existant.

This is because of a combined effort between Omni-Pol, the citizens of Borealis and other Omni-Tek employees.

What exactly are you not understanding about this?

I understand that on old Earth they used to put a device called "blinkers" on their horses to restrict the horse’s vision to a path in front of him and limit his peripheral sight.

I didn't realise Omnitek retrofitted them to it's employees.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

So you're judging the amount of crime by what you see when you are taking a casual stroll? That's not very smart, considering most criminals don't make it a habit of commiting violent acts in front of a uniformed officer, especially one that puts on public displays in the media.

I don't understand your angle in all this. What are you trying to gain?

*sits down with a bowl of popcorn - quietly reading the dialog*
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Lonare View Post
    I would like to take this opportunity to remind citizens of Borealis, and ALL Omni-Tek employees, that they can contact MY office if they wish to raise any concerns regarding Borealis..
    Here's a concern...You are in it!
    The Red Brotherhood

Borealis, free of crime? I don't know what Borealis you've been going to, but I'm pretty certain it's not the same one I and the other Pol divisions have been looking at.
    Cpt. Darius "Gustavis" Caesar,
    Omni-Pol Bureau of Investigation

Interview with Rubi-Ka Times at AO-Universe!

I would like to take this opportunity to remind citizens of Borealis, and ALL Omni-Tek employees, that they can contact MY office if they wish to raise any concerns regarding Borealis.
    Ah yes, and if I do remember right a meeting in the past where you promised the disclosure of the "legal" documents which cover the occupation. Oddly enough, everyone never showed. All that did appear was some fudged disclaimer. Sorry, that didn't cover your illegal invasion of a neutral town and the destruction of two democratic elections for self running of the town.

All queries directed through the proper channels will be addressed in due course.
    And promptly deleted as is the Omni-Tek way. Heck, promoting free speech? not going to have that can they. They need to crush the free voices from the captured town.

As for claims about Newland, I can confirm that we take the matter of properly rehabilitating offenders very seriously, and would have no concievable reason to take any action which raised crime rates in Newland City, as such actions would only damage our own income from trade. Anyone found to be spreading such rumours is clearly no friend of Borealis, or its people.
    Rehabilitation, yes the wall has many a new blood stain on it from the executions. Omni justice at it's usual level. "Justice" is such a wonderful thing from the oppressors isn't it. Yet the main crime continues to be ignored, that of the illegal occupation of the once beacon of neutrality and freedom on Rubi-ka.

The only criminals in Borealis are those which infested the town like a bunch of roller rats in a pie store, yet this vermin wore Omni uniforms and still haven't been removed. You want to remove the criminals? get the hell out of Borealis and take your loonicorns with you!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12