Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282960 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else playing minecraft?

Quote Originally Posted by Prevention View Post
    so now I gotta go back to the drawing board and cut my design by about 60%
    OR you could mine deeper around your structure and do it just as tall as you wanted!
    GO WITH MANY BLELBINEMS

GUESS WHO (IT STARTS WITH "SWORD" AND ENDS WITH "BREAKER")

LOL

Minecraft.net is currently down.

Possibly due to a DoS attack ...
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

I'll post mine when i get a chance. After going through a few worlds and not being happy with it, i finally settled on one that I've really liked. From the moment I found the Cliff side entrance, it took me a few days before I realized how huge my home was. I do believe i've found everything in it, Lava, Water, Obsidian, and all the ores. Now i've just been working on refining everything and that is quite an effort in itself. I haven't even bothered exploring outside.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

btw, am I the only one finding that fighting skelettons (while not having a bow) is like fighting a ranged kitting prof with a melee toon in AO ?
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

I dunno, I can sorta dodge the arrows easily while at range. Then again, you can always pile up blocks to prevent arrows from reaching you and at teh same time encase him to where you have the advantage. You just have to watch out for those ninja creepers.

Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)

yeah, I can dodge when I m still "far", but the closer I am, the more difficult it is to dodge (ask trinity ) and when I get close range, the f*cker starts to kite !!
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Alrighty, so I was working on a project, a big one, and after getting 350 blocks into it I decided to check how high I could build. So up I go and 57 blocks later I see I'm only up about half way according to my design I have drawn out. so now I gotta go back to the drawing board and cut my design by about 60%
    Max height is 128 Blocks...
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Well.. here is my minecraft "project"

500 Servlet Exception

[show] java.lang.RuntimeException: No free connections!
    This is all I have seen for few days.
    Good game
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

Trying to download the game? If so, someone has hit minecraft with a ddos, however it should be playable if it's already installed on your compy, you just won't be able to connect to their servers to check for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Minecraft.net is currently down.

Possibly due to a DoS attack ...
    maybe it's your reason ...
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Quote Originally Posted by DocJones View Post
    That may be true from the very bottom of the PF to the sky, but I was building from sea level. As for digging deeper and starting from there, it would just be to much excavation, easier to just cut the design down a bit and go from there.
    Coordinator Prevention
    Tours & Weddings Team - Community Relations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Social Guidelines

As for digging deeper and starting from there, it would just be to much excavation.
    Hear ACDC !

Tee eNNN Tee ....
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Funcom employee

http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/10/22/mi...et-the-ghasts/ -- Small preview of the big 31st update, including a look at the new Ghast mob.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/10/22/mi...et-the-ghasts/ -- Small preview of the big 31st update, including a look at the new Ghast mob.
    The top left Ghast is actually 8x8x8. These things are HUGE.

But I will enter Hell and I will put these bastards down from the safety of my Obsidian Keep!
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

http://imagebin.org/119824
    !!
    painstaking it was
    on one of the public servers too

That's awesome!
    Coordinator Prevention
    Tours & Weddings Team - Community Relations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Social Guidelines

wow yeah, nice job!
    Colawren - Gimpest stripped adventurer on RK1.
    Reroll Enthusiast.
    The alts: Colawrenn, Iriotz, Empea

Proud member of Forsaken and Unity of the Rose.

Advertisment! Great, if FC can't, the players can!
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    btw, am I the only one finding that fighting skelettons (while not having a bow) is like fighting a ranged kitting prof with a melee toon in AO ?
    No, but I carry buckets of water and lava with me to clear out entire caves. Best thing about water is I can get it to fill a couple levels but leave room at the top to swim through and place torches.

The downside to those buckets...if I try to "use" my minecart or chest/furnace/w/e, it places the water/lava. As for placing it in the cart, I right clicked to get in and it made a freaking massive fountain and I was stuck in my cart drowning lol. The lava bucket decided to place in my mostly-wood secondary base when I opened a chest. Bye, bye base.

I started MineCrack this midday, after PayPal-fail finally put the money on my account. So I was working at night, and suddenly I mined to the outside by accident and there was a spider waiting for me..

It COMPLETELY ****ed me up. I died. And now I don't know where my stuff or my cave/house of awesome is. Any way to search for a torch with some third-party program?
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282960 ... LastLast