Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ql 300 EoE

Ql 300 EoE

Guessin its possible on a solitus?

And pretty easy, too.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

is it possible on nanomage ?

Should be doable since i know that (i've forgot the name) did a ql 299 on a nm a few years ago, before gauntlet and some other phat twink stuffs. I said doable, not easy
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Nov 30th, 2012 at 20:48:32.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Senzatzii View Post
    is it possible on nanomage ?
    The answer is yes but if I remember correctly, you need a gunship.
    "The Tessargi Oppressor" 220/30 RK1 - P E

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

Omg its poko!
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Ew, need a gunship for nm? =/

So how do you expect to gank people in bor as engineer poko?

It's a lot harder than it looks.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Well engineer is interesting to say the least.

My tip is an NR2 trox MR ganker using amep+special energy pistol.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

Made this for my fixer 3 years ago (the first time we learnt about future possible breedchange lol, time is flying when you having fun!), Eng have 160 less treat than a fix, so prolly that will be your bottleneck.

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Well engineer is interesting to say the least.

My tip is an NR2 trox MR ganker using amep+special energy pistol.
    One of the brightest minds I ever met in AO used to **** ppl with MR FoL + Medal combo in tir arena, long before engs became the most loltastic prof to duel on.
    Last edited by Racatti; Dec 3rd, 2012 at 14:34:28.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

One more quick/random question tho, Is there any weapons in game that check Shotgun and RE?

Triple/megajolt, blackhole, diablo.....mostly rk stuff.
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Yeah you can pair with Tro for AS or AMEP For AR.

AMEP+MR is going to be like 7k AR on champ perks.

your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Poko View Post
    One more quick/random question tho, Is there any weapons in game that check Shotgun and RE?
    A few concerns:

- With MR you can have 3100+300*2+1500*2 = 6700 AR on AI perks but only around 3500 AR on both RE and Shotgun perks except Easy Shot. You wont even perk advs.
    - If you are not trox with MR, then you wont even perk backyard leets
    - 50%-50% weapons do not have a weapon type. For instance a 50% Shotgun 50% RE weapon will not enable either perklines.
    - 51%-49% or more imbalanced skill weapons only enable 1 perkline.

Back on topic: 300 EOE on solitus is still pretty hard (tho gauntlet buff made it much much easier)
    Last edited by Aramsunat; Dec 4th, 2012 at 15:29:13.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Why would you want a split AR weapon? Unless FC changes the game mechanics (>50% rule) regarding perks you will not benefit from split AR weapons.

Anyways, since you wanted it: here you go.

:edit: what'll be far more interesting is the combo AMEP & Augmented Ballistic Launcher Pistol after the rebalance. Or the Troa'ler & Augmented Ballistic Launcher Pistol combo.
    That is ofc, assuming that Nade perks will indeed require an equipped grenade weapon.

Or you could be weird and go for a Melee setup. There are options for nade useage available for those as well.
    Last edited by sannz; Dec 4th, 2012 at 16:17:48.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Aramsunat View Post
    A few concerns:

- With MR you can have 3100+300*2+1500*2 = 6700 AR on AI perks but only around 3500 AR on both RE and Shotgun perks except Easy Shot. You wont even perk advs.
    - If you are not trox with MR, then you wont even perk backyard leets
    - 50%-50% weapons do not have a weapon type. For instance a 50% Shotgun 50% RE weapon will not enable either perklines.
    - 51%-49% or more imbalanced skill weapons only enable 1 perkline.

Back on topic: 300 EOE on solitus is still pretty hard (tho gauntlet buff made it much much easier)
    It was actually for a different toon, just asked in here, but noticed you dont even need a RE weapon equip to use RE perks, guess im just stupid lol

It was actually for a different toon, just asked in here, but noticed you dont even need a RE weapon equip to use RE perks, guess im just stupid lol
    Correct, Power Up perks only require you to be wielding a Ranged weapon, they still use RE for the Offensive Skill Check though.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    :edit: what'll be far more interesting is the combo AMEP & Augmented Ballistic Launcher Pistol after the rebalance. Or the Troa'ler & Augmented Ballistic Launcher Pistol combo.
    That is ofc, assuming that Nade perks will indeed require an equipped grenade weapon.
    I don't recall the rebalance docs mentioning vast improvements in the defense check/execution time/damage of the grenade perks, so I don't think it will be interesting at all
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post
    I don't recall the rebalance docs mentioning vast improvements in the defense check/execution time/damage of the grenade perks, so I don't think it will be interesting at all
    IED gets 1s execution time paired with a 3s countdown, primers get 1s execution time, and the new BoomBoom perk was supposed to have 2secs for execution time. source.

Opposed to the current 6s exec + 8s countdown that sounds rather nice and still packs quite the punch. At the cost of having to have a nade weapon equipped ofc, but thats the nice thing about the ballistic launcher. Multi Ranged. ^^
    If you spin it even further, looking at how Medallion will use AR as attack skill and how the amep already produced a rather nice AR it would seem as though landing Demo perks will be possible on even more folks.

And even without all of that, there are still those pvp'ers that already use Demo in their setup with fair success.
    Last edited by sannz; Dec 5th, 2012 at 15:58:36. Reason: Spelling? Is that edible?
    keep smiling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast