Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Mongo Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Fixer has roots/snares and a stun perk. And are still unperkable to almost any perk even with MR up.
    Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    soldiers can also with OVER 6.7k AR on AI perks, you cant perk everyone ... right
    being perked by AI perks is a poor argument for nerfing MR because of how ineffective they are by themselves.)
    fail, also if you need to only be able to alpha an evade prof then your doing it wrong. how do other breeds kill them ?

and mr can make you perk anything you need very very very very very very very basic timing, it doesnt advance much past, press mr, q, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 ..... are you sure your pressing Q ? maybe thats why onl your ai perks land
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Nah, that's wrong, traders can push ~3.3k static def, plus they have much higher evade cls than NTs too
    Apparently I was mistaken. Continue the MR nerfage however.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

fail, also if you need to only be able to alpha an evade prof then your doing it wrong. how do other breeds kill them ?

and mr can make you perk anything you need very very very very very very very basic timing, it doesnt advance much past, press mr, q, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 ..... are you sure your pressing Q ? maybe thats why onl your ai perks land
    You are so thick. Try not taking everything out of context.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    You are both half right. It's neither, which is why it's a rather well balanced.
    I honestly can't think of a worse professional currently serving. You are clueless, loud, arrogant and most of all wrong.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

You are so thick. Try not taking everything out of context.
    you mean what you just did /facepalm
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Duels rofl

Might I remind you that duels aren't real pvp? who cares if he used crap that you never wear in real pvp?

I posted real numbers there of an endgame MA.
    Never getting tired of giving the same arguments all over again eh?
    Root 'n run, use Fear, use your stuns, I don't know, avoid it, do whatever you can, it's almost easier in a mass PvP situation than in a duel.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Way to miss the point. He said MAs are unperkable with dof up to a MRing soldier.

soldier static AR is like 600-700 higher then a shade
    Wrong

Decked out assault rifle sol gets like what, 3,6k 3,7k ar self? decked out shade (offensive setup, as the sol) can push close to 3,4k. Let me drain a leet or a guard or something and its like 4k, even higher then the sol

Tbh it seems to me from most of ur posts that you are clueless about how mr and different profs work, i would suggest rolling one and trying it out. U might gain a different perspective.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    Wrong

Decked out assault rifle sol gets like what, 3,6k 3,7k ar self? decked out shade (offensive setup, as the sol) can push close to 3,4k. Let me drain a leet or a guard or something and its like 4k, even higher then the sol

Tbh it seems to me from most of ur posts that you are clueless about how mr and different profs work, i would suggest rolling one and trying it out. U might gain a different perspective.
    oh sorry i thought people had comment sense. Most people play to there strengths and set up accordingly hence why the majority of soldiers go for more AR. Where as shades dont go all out offensive because apprantly they cant have both, and in the setups most commonly used (ones with a degree of survivability) thought they had around 3050 AR.

eitherway i take anything you have to say on the matter with a pinch of salt.

infact, why you go on bs and see who dies the most in all out AR setups.

oh sorry i thought people had comment sense. Most people play to there strengths and set up accordingly hence why the majority of soldiers go for more AR. Where as shades dont go all out offensive because apprantly they cant have both, and in the setups most commonly used (ones with a degree of survivability) thought they had around 3050 AR.

eitherway i take anything you have to say on the matter with a pinch of salt.

infact, why you go on bs and see who dies the most in all out AR setups.
    Unlike sols shades can swap from offense setup to defense setup in the blink of an eye, was just poiting out. Not every sol go full out offense, and not every sol is assault rifle, so "Sols got 6-700 more static ar then shades" dont rly fly, not that their ar matters that much, sol perks are laffable, their rly source comes from specials and its not the same check, sure 3,7k ar or whatever looks good on paiper, but what u can kill is an entirely different matter.

Sol is prolly the only true prof i think really deserves and need mr.

I think u guys should go back to arguing that MR as a breed perk is overpowered compared to the other breed perks again, because getting killing by mr .. aint that big deal anymore, its way to easy to avoid it.
    RK
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Unlike sols shades can swap from offense setup to defense setup in the blink of an eye, was just poiting out. Not every sol go full out offense, and not every sol is assault rifle, so "Sols got 6-700 more static ar then shades" dont rly fly, not that their ar matters that much, sol perks are laffable, their rly source comes from specials and its not the same check, sure 3,7k ar or whatever looks good on paiper, but what u can kill is an entirely different matter.

Sol is prolly the only true prof i think really deserves and need mr.

I think u guys should go back to arguing that MR as a breed perk is overpowered compared to the other breed perks again, because getting killing by mr .. aint that big deal anymore, its way to easy to avoid it.
    this. this. this.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Unlike sols shades can swap from offense setup to defense setup in the blink of an eye
    Doesn't mean it isn't suicide.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

what, soldier is one of the best pvp profs to have in team pvp, keep telling yourself they're not though.

Unlike sols shades can swap from offense setup to defense setup in the blink of an eye
    yeah but do they get to reflect an obscene amount of damage when it lands ? nope. and its hardly a blink of an eye. unless you have some really weak facial mucsles

and not every shade is opi, fact
    Last edited by agentwolve; Nov 18th, 2010 at 00:30:02.

Quote Originally Posted by burgly View Post
    decked out shade (offensive setup, as the sol) can push close to 3,4k. Let me drain a leet or a guard or something and its like 4k
    3400 + 368 = 3768 != 4000

it is generally very easy to "run away" if setup for that kind of survival tactic. so alpha'ing a target is very much required to get the kill.

yeah but do they get to reflect an obscene amount of damage when it lands ? nope. and its hardly a blink of an eye. unless you have some really weak facial mucsles

and not every shade is opi, fact
    Im not opi either, i can still swap to def in a sec

Mr_road: 3400 + 368 = 3768 != 4000

Yus got a lil carried away, still more then most sols tho :/
    RK
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

what, soldier is one of the best pvp profs to have in team pvp, keep telling yourself they're not though.
    Team pvp interests me very little, as i like to fly solo and not depend on others, what zerging tactics every1 else uses dont justify the weakness of a lone soldier. Sol is good vs. what, 1 prof? and thats enforcers.
    RK
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

MR is weak, I didn't perk 214 fixer with 4700AR
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Im not opi either, i can still swap to def in a sec

Mr_road: 3400 + 368 = 3768 != 4000

Yus got a lil carried away, still more then most sols tho :/
    i dont see how you can swap to def in one second unless you just mean research attunement device lol which is hardly turns is from one to the other.

so from 4k then you lower it by over 200 points, then thats only if you can drain your target...

Team pvp interests me very little, as i like to fly solo and not depend on others, what zerging tactics every1 else uses dont justify the weakness of a lone soldier. Sol is good vs. what, 1 prof? and thats enforcers.
    but it does, funcom has stated that they base pvp around team play, and soldier is one of the best for team pvp.

now you're just trolling.

also you might need some advice if the only people you can kill is enforcers.

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast