Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Mongo Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    But that's the point .. there is. Just because you choose to ignore them doesn't mean they don't exist.
    Show me one breed perk nearly as powerful? Your just trolling hard
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

How is that relevant? They exist. I don't care if they are divine intervention.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    In any case, I wouldn't care much about MR if there were other breed perks designed to bypass other types of defenses. You know, make things fair.
    But that's the point .. there is. Just because you choose to ignore them doesn't mean they don't exist.
    How is that relevant? They exist. I don't care if they are divine intervention.
    Which other breed perks bypass defenses?
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    SPHERE duhhhhhhhhhh
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    Again, why is that relevant. Nerfing MR doesn't change the fact that it's a breed perk. Your original post is about lowering it's value, not making it a non-breed perk.

Again, why is that relevant. Nerfing MR doesn't change the fact that it's a breed perk. Your original post is about lowering it's value, not making it a non-breed perk.
    Its a nice comparison to show why MR is wrong. And thats how its relevant.

There are lots of tools that give +aao. Why is MR so wrong? it's only problem IMO, is that it's a breed perk. Changing it's value doesn't fix that. The OP's suggestion is not correlated to the fact it's a breed perk. Changing it's AAO value doesn't stop making it a breed perk. Make some sense.

Wow....are you trying to be that retarded or is it just you can't help it.

They dislike the fact there is a breed perk that adds 1500 AAO (3000 for AI perks).

End of story, no posts involving semantics and nitpicking by you will change it.

Give up. You lose.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Sphere = 100 aao, 3 crit
    Mr = 1500 aao
    opi = so worthless i dont even know what it does and know i dont need to bother looking it up
    nm = your very ...average fancy effect perk to act like you know something about timing.
    So how would lowering MR to a solitus' level not fix the problem? Hell, even twice as much would be appropriate if you consider the 3 missing crit increase to be about on par with nm and solitus perk.
    Last edited by Lisergia; Nov 5th, 2010 at 15:04:33.

pretty sure means said somewhere that breed perks where going to an important factor of you character, yet MR still remains and no other breed perk comparable in its power is anywhere to be seen.

im sure if opi got a perk like ... 5k pvp dmg with a 4 second stun and 0% def check

nanomage get a perk that remains in ncu of target for 15 seconds, lowering NR 1500 and increasing nano damage of the user by 300% while increasing cost by 50%

or if spehere got changed to 750/750 add/aao + 50 crit

yeah these perks are overpowered and exagerrated but thats only to fall in line with MR
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

They dislike the fact there is a breed perk that adds 1500 AAO (3000 for AI perks).

End of story, no posts involving semantics and nitpicking by you will change it.

Give up. You lose.
    This, End of story as he said. You can bahwah how easy is to avoid mr bawwwawww, how only some profs its useful on bawwwawww, it won't change the fact that it adds 1.5k AR.

Have a nice day.
    Hometown
    Pockiee
    Stompbox
    Ransom
    Bcomplex
    Provocative

So what if it adds 1,5k ar, even if it added 750 as suggested, ppl with MR would still perk the profs that are perkable with 1,5k, so basicly ppl who dont know how to survive MR tried to whine about it being too powerful, that u could go full def and gain massive ar for a short moment for some kinda burst dmg on evaders, fair enough, valid points if ur not paying attention in pvp and want to be rewarded for doing so. Now your complaining about it being a breed perk (Must better whine btw) compared to the state of the other breed perks, i think it should be toned down and other perks up, i can fully agree on that.

Just make up ur mind guys :S or atleast make a thread that makes sense and not just a whine thread cuz some1 MR ganked u.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

You are really bad at trolling. Sorry.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    So what if it adds 1,5k ar, even if it added 750 as suggested, ppl with MR would still perk the profs that are perkable with 1,5k, so basicly ppl who dont know how to survive MR tried to whine about it being too powerful, that u could go full def and gain massive ar for a short moment for some kinda burst dmg on evaders, fair enough, valid points if ur not paying attention in pvp and want to be rewarded for doing so. Now your complaining about it being a breed perk (Must better whine btw) compared to the state of the other breed perks, i think it should be toned down and other perks up, i can fully agree on that.

Just make up ur mind guys :S or atleast make a thread that makes sense and not just a whine thread cuz some1 MR ganked u.
    full ar toon perking me is ok.
    full def toon is not.
    Secretly Clan

So they closed my NSD thread.. but they let this one running...and OMG you guys are awesome at trolling each other.

ibtl

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    So they closed my NSD thread.. but they let this one running...and OMG you guys are awesome at trolling each other.

ibtl
    because no one else is fooled by how great your defenses are regardless of how much you whine
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

Give up. You lose.
    The only lose is you guys ... it's very clear FC is going to support MR going forward ... try reading the perk documentation. I'm still going to ask the OP how nerfing MR's value changes the fact that he hates it as a breed perk. Nerfing one doesn't fix the other.

The only lose is you guys ... it's very clear FC is going to support MR going forward ... try reading the perk documentation. I'm still going to ask the OP how nerfing MR's value changes the fact that he hates it as a breed perk. Nerfing one doesn't fix the other.
    Maybe you should have also tried reading the part where they say everything is subject to change and nothing is set in stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena
    I lose but I still won't admit it so I'm going to post a bunch of BS anyway to try and save face
    Because you clearly are never going to admit it yourself; even though it's obvious. And funcom has absolutely not made any support of MR clear. It's sad when 'professionals' try to make stuff like that up though, since the only thing mentioned by them has been those perk documentations. Those perk documentations that are like a year old and I'm sure we'll see new ones soon enough even though they'd still be subject to change. Although your stance on it is pretty transparent along with the rest of the the blind and ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Maybe you should have also tried reading the part where they say everything is subject to change and nothing is set in stone.
    I read that. I'm also realistic. You honestly think that FC is going to do a 180 flip and NERF MR after they released a perk document that says they are improving it? OK you go with that. No campaign of nonsensical nerfs is going to convince them.
    Last edited by Obtena; Nov 6th, 2010 at 03:34:06.

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast