Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GUIDE : How To Earn Credits - RK Version

GUIDE : How To Earn Credits - RK Version

Ok this guide is all about how to earn credits for all the players of Anarachy Online. There are 4 major ways from which one can earn credits in considerable amount of time.

• Farming : Kill some xyz mob, loot the items he dropped, wait for the re spawn and repeat. Finally sell the items.
    • Tradeskilling : Start a tradeskiller (trader. engineer), level the character enough to tradeskill all the items in desired lvl range, tradeskill items and finally sell the items.
    • Providing Services : By providing services like quests, rolling items, warping, tradeskilling service, victory point service etc.
    • Reselling : Buy abc item from one source for low price, sell the same item to someone for higher price. The profit will earn you some credits.

Notes :
    • Use ao-universe.com and auno.org for the guide on how to get the listed items and the item info respectively. One can also see the comments inside the auno page for the location
    • I suggest you to use Mishbuddy or ClickSaver to roll the missions, personally i found Mishbuddy a little bit easier to use.
    • Download and install a AORK Planet Map for a detailed map.
    • Price is not given here since it varies from time to time, use Kimi's AO Resources for the latest prices.. Price for an item in-game depends upon the demand and supply basis.
    • People usually roll/get these items by themselves so your item may not sell quickly, be patient.

i) FARMING :

One can roll for these valuable items for sale:

Armor :
    Basic Armor Pieces (Quest Reward)

Implants :
    ql200,ql250 Basic implant set is valuable.

Weapons :
    Concrete Cushion, OT-Windchaser M06 Quartz, OT-Windchaser M06 Hematite, O.E.T. Co. Jess, Old English Trading Co., Galahad Inc T70 Beyer, MTI VP300 Gold, MTI VP300 Red s. Caseless, Galahad Inc T70 Zig Zag, O.E.T. Co. Maharanee, Tsakachumi PTO-HV.2 Counter-Sniper Rifle, O.E.T. Co. Urban Sniper Kaiser, BigBurger Inc. Chapman/MAX, MTI M-3 Hyper Bipower, MTI M Bipower XXX, MTI SW500 Geyser, O.E.T. Co. Pelastio V3, ICC Arms 2Q2N-8 Gun Bag, ICC Arms 2Q2C (u) Gun Bag, HSR Arms N.M., O.E.T. Co. Type 77a Mikado, Premium Nano-Charged Assault Rifles

Grafts (QL200):
    Boosted-Graft Advanced Shielding Barrier, Boosted-Graft Lesser Deflection Shield (Extended), Boosted-Graft Cloak of Fire, Boosted-Graft Hasty Augmentation Cloud, Boosted-Graft Lesser Paralyze with Indecision, Boosted-Graft Detain Suspect, Boosted-Graft Feet of Stone, Boosted-Graft Enhanced Senses, Boosted-Graft Playful Cub, Boosted-Graft Sparrow Flight, Boosted-Graft Sparrow Flight (Team)

Nano Crystals :
    Many players likes to buy rollable nanos. Usually pet nanos, heal nanos, and many high ql nanos are valuable.

Misc Items :
    Backpacks of Monster Parts (Blood Plasma) , Excellent IQ Rings, Ring of Essence, Ring of Endurance, 64 NCU Memory, QL200 NCU Coolant Sink, QL200 Nano Formula Recompiler, QL200 Hardcore CPU Upgrade, Belt Component Platform 6K-X, QL200 Advanced Portable Surgery Clinic, QL250-275 Simple First Aid Stims, QL250-275 HQ Health Laboratory, QL275 Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer, QL255+ Conductor of xxx Program

NOTE :
    1) These items comes in various quality levels, lowest quality level with highest buffs are more valuable.
    2) Many items from the above list are shop buyable. There are 4 Fair Trade shops available on RK (Borealis, Newland, Newland Desert, Mort/Hope).
    Each shop has different items in different QL's. These items changes time to time so one can actually camp these shops to buy the items.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    RK Dungeons & Team Raids = Sellable Items
    # Subway :
    Morphing Memory, Ring of the Nucleus Basalis, Juggler's Treat

# Temple of the Three Winds :
    Purifying Rod, Sealed Inner Sanctum Pass.

# Steps of Madness (SOM) :
    Complete Nightmare Ether, Sanity Recovery Medication, Nightmare Therapy Pills.

# Biomare (Foremans) :
    Sealed Orders, Personal Safes, All Instruction Disks

# The Crypt of Home :
    Cloak of the Revoked, Collar Casero de la Cripta, Human Skin Hood, Bracer of Recondite Flames, All Cenobite Shadow Weapons, Necromancer Cloak, Kizzermole Gumboils, Hood of Wicked Inspiration, Pit Demon Heart, Focus-Funneling Device, Spirit Tech Circlet of Cerubin, Shapeshifter's Vest, Gamboling Master's Wear, Jagged Claw, Grasping Ring.

# Smuggler's Den :
    Mantis Egg, Small Titan Message Container

# Inner Sanctum :
    Rod of Dismissal, Small Obsidian Jar, Obsidian Jar

# Camelot Castle (PvP) :
    Globe of Clarity, Flesh and Skin of Living Dragon, Robust Backpack, Cloak of the Wandering Knight, Smart Hood of the Wanderer

# Hollow Island :
    Nelly's Chip, Expensive Gift from Earth, Merit Boards

# The Mercenaries :
    Nelly Johnsons Little Black Dress , Anything, Notum Tank Armors

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

RK Bossses = Sellable Items
    # Daria Marie Walzer : The Third Eye of Daria, Very Very Very Cool Top SOCIAL , Very Very Very Hot Pants SOCIAL
    # Escaped Garantula : Gift of the Old Gargantula
    # Marcus Robicheaux : Poetic Stretch-band
    # R-2000 Vermin Disposal Unit : Advanced Scent Sensor
    # Clan Modified Battledroids : Modified A-4000 Sensory Panel
    # Colonel Frank Kaehler : Kaehler Uniform Sleeves
    # Jack Leg-Chopper Menendez : Silken Legchopper Gloves , Supporting Carbonan Holster
    # Kelly Frederickson : Frederickson's Kinetic Sleeves , Frederickson Micro-kinetic Sleeves
    # Mick 'Nugget' McMullet : Shades of Lucubration
    # Professor Van Horn : The Expensive Kevlar Vest of Professor Jones

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RK Instances = Sellable Items
    # Dustbrigade outpost : All NCU Memories, All Programs.
    # Inside the Machine: Dust Brigade Notum Infusers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RK Random/Dyna Loot = Sellable Items
    Weapons :
    Sentient Corrosion Sprayer (Quest Reward), Pump Trainee, Pump Master, Hand Crafted Unionist Arbalest, QL190+ Nano Targeting Helper

Armor :
    All types of QL220+ Miys Armor (Drops from Medusa and Cyborgs) and low QL (<150) Miys Armor, Sandy Piece of Goo, Ring of Presence

Implants :
    QL250+ Basic Implants and Clusters (Primus Camp)

Nano Crystals and Instruction Discs :
    Programmed Photon Particle Emitter (Shape xxx Armor), Robot Instruction Disc (Improve xxx Weapons), Dyna Only Nanos

Misc Items :
    QL190+ Soul Fragment, Notum Fragment/Notum Chip, Salesman's Chip, Order OTSC-490 Group A, QL 200+ Cloud of Polychromic Nanobots, Backpack of A DCSD containing 12 xxx, Empty Data Receptacle Container

NOTE : If you are a trader then use the traders shop or Public Miir's Fasion Shop (Newland) for selling many items to make some credits ex. Blood Plasma. Price depends on your computer literacy skills.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RK Selling NODROP Items (Lootrights) = Popular Items
    # Biodome : Pattern of the Occurence of Death, Pattern of Indomitable Life , Business Card (Associate).
    # Hollow Island : Glimmering Magnetic Ring , Crystalized Medusa Queen Hippocampus, Profiteer's Helper, Fly Catcher's Specs.
    # Dustbrigade outpost : All armor pieces.
    # Inside the machne : Basic Infused Dust Brigade Bracer, Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol, All armor pieces.

ii) TRADESKILLING :
    # Armor :
    Advanced Salesman's Hat, Ceremonial Watchman's Hood, Ceremonial Chief's Headwear, De-Hacked Frederickson Micro-kinetic Sleeves, Living Dragonflesh Body Armor, Living Dragonskin Legs Armor, Meister's Reinforced Suit, NotuComm Mesh Trenchcoat, Notum Threaded Backpack SOCIAL, Virral Triumvirate Egg
    # Misc :
    Briefcase of Holding, Miyashiro Superior Enhanced Coffee Machine, The Extruder (Machine), Personalized Basic Robot Brain, Complete Nightmare Ether, First-rate Emergency Treatment Laboratory, QL200 Implant Disassembly Clinic, Stacks of Steaming Hot Cup of Enhanced Coffee, Stacks of Extruder Nutrition Bar

iii) Providing Services :
    # Quest Service : One can offer their service to others and help them to do their quests. Usually its done by using calms, snares and roots.
    # Rolling Items : One can also offer service of roller / blitzer. A player can roll any item according to his lvl range and use that ability to his advatage and earn credits for this service.
    # Warping Service : There are many places on Rubika where people needs warp ex. COH, DB Instances, Dreadloch Bosses etc.
    # Kiting Serivce : One can use their characters killing power to their advatage. Kill x number of monsters in masses and Level the other players for a fixed charge per level/hour basis. This type of service is called as Kiting Service. Any profession with enough killing power that can kill multiple monsters at a time is suitable ex. NT, pet professions.
    # Tradeskilling Service: Offer your tradeskilling service to others, use your skills for building YESDROP items and earn credits through tradeskilling on various lvls.

iv) Reselling :
    Buy any valuable YESDROP items from one source for low price and sell it via channels/forums to others for higher price.

SL, AI, LE, Xan versions coming soon

Just a nitpicking thing on a nice guide, but some Miys pieces can fetch some creds too.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

I second the Miy's armor pieces. Low level Miy's Nano armor is very hard to get.

Also don't forget the Nano Crystals from Dynamobs, for example
    * the instant heals for adventurers: Lick Wounds
    * the Concentration nanos for agents
    * the pet damage buffs for crats and engineers
    * the pet snares for engineers
    etc.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Hmm it was covered in RK Random/Dyna Loot = Sellable Items, but that section needs categories, brb editing :P

Do we have any list of dyna only nanos?

High level Miy's (from PW borgs) is also very profitable. The random shopfood they drop is a good source of income. A decent 125ish NT can farm easily and safely (not to mention kiting for cash, which is ridiculous, with the profit you are making may as well do it free). Its not unusual for me to come away from 2 hours of PW borg kiting with 50mil+ in income. QL 240+ Miys parts can sell from 100k to 40mil a piece depending on the type.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Quote Originally Posted by techprince View Post
    I am rather sure I have seen one somewhere, but it escapes my mind at the moment!

I also wanted to say that for anyone reading this guide, other nanos can be profitable as well - for many professions, the top rollable nanos can be sold for up to 3 million each - think Complete Healing, Mongo Crush, TMS X, top Slayerdroid (forgot which it is), etc.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Hmm it was covered in RK Random/Dyna Loot = Sellable Items, but that section needs categories, brb editing :P

http://arpa3.net/ao/nanos.html

Also prices at somepoint. List or all non-store buyables and SL-garden ones...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    I am rather sure I have seen one somewhere, but it escapes my mind at the moment!

I also wanted to say that for anyone reading this guide, other nanos can be profitable as well - for many professions, the top rollable nanos can be sold for up to 3 million each - think Complete Healing, Mongo Crush, TMS X, top Slayerdroid (forgot which it is), etc.
    Also have to remember that some top-line doctor IDs can be worth more than their nano-counter parts for sole reason they are used to upgrade one or two end game armor sets.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    http://arpa3.net/ao/nanos.html

Also prices at somepoint. List or all non-store buyables and SL-garden ones...
    I know that list but needed a Dyna only nano list without any other nanos in the list , but ya this site can provide some prices

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post

Nano Crystals :
    Many players likes to buy rollable nanos. Usually pet nanos, heal nanos, and many high ql nanos are valuable.
    Nano part was covered here

I know that list but needed a Dyna only nano list without any other nanos in the list , but ya this site can provide some prices
    You can get such a list very easily when you search for "NanoCrystal" (instead of "Nano Crystal") in the items database.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=search...&pagesize=1000

Not all items in this list are valid (like the "Box of Nanos" and some nanos with lower QLs) but it works.
    Last edited by alfora; Sep 28th, 2010 at 13:47:19.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

I also recall that the "NanoCrystal" vs. "Nano Crystal" works almost always, but think there are some exceptions. Hell, why can't I remember anything properly anymore, maybe I should have another beer.

Oh, and Techprince, props on nice guide which is less overwhelming than the "bag everything, make 3 froob mule accounts, start an org"-one I read when I was starting up. Also, wtb reading skills because it seems everything I say is covered already.
    Ranged roxxorz!

monster parts - blood plasma, cutting gems, and if you list merc shouldnt forget notum tank armors and some other stuff. Some more technical stuff, you alreafy listed tradeskilling under services dont see the point makin a separate one for that, also you might wanna distiguish farming ( like DCSD ) from camping some item ( say lvl 40ish dynas for GA1 ).

just from the top of my head, gl w the guide.
    Last edited by Rush3R; Sep 28th, 2010 at 22:52:01.

Ah added the monster parts and tank armor, i am still waiting for all the links thats why i didnt post the gems yet, difficult to find the exact list . Tradeskilling service is offering your tradeskilling skills to others, tradeskilling type is to build a tradeskiller yourself, ts items by yourself and sell the things. I added the DCSC in rk random / dyna section because basically you have to some mobs in order to get the token guns, so i added quest reward text at the end.

i am still waiting for all the links thats why i didnt post the gems yet, difficult to find the exact list
    From a tradeskiller's point of view this is all you need to know about gems:

The basic recipe how to make rings: http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...&link=0&id=144

Ingot processing: http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...&link=0&id=143

When you cut gems their value rises. When you build rings out them their value rises even more, but...

* platinum ingots > gold ingots > silver ingots
    * RK gems are good to sell
    * rings with SL gems buff some skills, see http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...&link=2&id=158 and can be used by froobs
    * silver ingots are used for Arul Saba Bracelets (QL is important)
    * cold stones are use for Notucomm Mesh Coat (QL145+ needed) and a special Yalm

The amount of work to make rings should be considered. For low QLs it is much more efficient to spend your time in an additional RK mission than to buy all the necessary parts, move items from the shopping terminals/bank/backpacks to your inventory, and click yourself to death. Just cut the gems you've found, sell them, and off you go.

IMHO, IF you have already found a platinum or gold ingot of a high QL AND later find a nice gem around that QL THEN you should think of building a ring in order to sell it. Otherwise just cut the gems (except cold stones of QL145+) and sell them, sell the ingots to shops except silver ingots of QL140+ (for 5-gem Arul Saba Bracelets) which you can save for yourself (if you upgrade to SL) or sell at much higher prices to other players.

One way to start, if you're brand new (I did this when I came back in 2005 because most of what my old toons had was nodrop and/or high level imps that predated SL and I was massively broke)

- Roll omni (it's easier to buy a med suit this way) and a class that is good at running lowbie missions - enforcer or fixer is great for this
    - Burn to level 15 as fast as you can
    - Disable XP (Couldn't do this then - just used /terminate before hitting level 16)
    - Park your butt in front of a mission terminal and roll QL10 Concrete Cushions
    - Upgrade your NCU so you can get a decent fixer runbuff and just blow through mission to repair/find whatever the objective is
    - ???
    - Profit!

This is not your leveling toon, make another one to actually play the game with. This is your money maker, at least until your primary leveling toon has access to bigger and better stuff to sell.

After that, ToTW. I know, the place sucks, but high level players buy the hell out of Purifying Rods (especially PVPers) and IS Passes. Don't leave without bags and bags of those things.

At every level of the game there is something to make creds from. Just be patient and get those things and you'll be loaded.

Seriously, just off cushions alone I made several million credits with a froob fixer. It was a great way to start off, I could easily afford implants and gear for my doctor all the way up until she was doing aliens and making big creds from selling bots.
    Last edited by Angel-1; Oct 12th, 2010 at 16:00:07.
    Angelmed - 220/20/64 - F1, UBT, AFK
    (stuff) - (more)
    Bigdumbnoob - 150 Alium Killer
    And the alt army

If you are interested in valuable items rollable with clicksaver ive made this guite some time ago. It covers items that are rollable and in demand. Those are not shopfood items like combat suits etc. Its not in english but there should be no problems with it.

It may be worth making a noob island "twink" to farm low ql alien weapons that are popular among veterans rolling new alts. It must be melee tho because no ammo can be bought on NI. 1hb enforcer works wonders there with upgraded bat (specials) and alien hammer as main hand. Omni is better side due to better items from vendor. Each of those weapons should sell for around 1 mln so they are better than cushions.
    Last edited by Ciekafsky; Oct 15th, 2010 at 12:53:05.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast