Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Null Space Disruptor

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    There are a lot more clan Engis, than Omni ones on RK2. Maybe because there are tons of Omni soldiers in fact. I don't know.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogoal
    Win!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Got to love how some ppl are implying that sols are OP Makes me laff.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

type /whine off

Soldiers with low NR? They can run around with 3.5K AR, 3K NR and instead of 82%reflect from AMSV just with 79%, only 3% less...
    I noticed many soldiers like 3.6-3.7K ar and +++ and they don't want to sacrifice stupid 3% of their reflect or 60AR and they rather whine to nerf others, with their stupid setups they can cast about +3% better reflect, but they will lose easy 48% or they keep +60AR and they can lose 114aao or even 499aao in 1 sec, because they think their max AR setups are the best( no they aren't all suck for mass pvp) and then they come here and they whine.
    What do you want to do with so stupid high ar setups? Capping FAs and landing perks on MAs or what?!

type /whine on

now you can continue with whines about NSD with 100%def check and range 1 meter
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

post what other solds who tried nr2 setups said about nr2 next time plx (questra/persku) instead of just an idea of one person....
    ty :P
    Shadecrash/Drcrash/Crashcz
    [Come Get Some] - Supersonic Electronic
    set

I'm curious about that to be honest, Shadecrash. Would you please find these posts for me ?
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

sure, though u can find it yourself but here you are:
    Questra: Tested NR2 twice, second time was recently with about 3.5k AR and it still sucked. The loss of AR isn't as bad as the loss of reflects.

Perskules: i have tested it too but in little diffrent setup n2, max hp and kec3. only thing you get is not getting rooted/snared so much. still getting nuked,drained,BRed,ripped. got 3050nr

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=559173 whole topic
    set

My crat runs around in 2350 nr, resists NSD all the time. so your saying with 3k your not? I am quite sure.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Good Idia to remove all reflect debuffs from AO. But First of all TMS and AMS must be nerfed.
    30 seconds duration time and 2 minutes recharge like bio cocon, becouse without reflect debuffs soldiers deffence become an awesome.
    Nemezyda PvP/DD/Solo PVM/tradeskill engineer.
    Nemezyda's Top Craft with low IP cost Guide.
    Nemezyda's Implants Assembling Guide
    Alceona Ordinary MP.
    Baldhead He has a shiny baldhead.
    Lucepher 220 Enfo
    Cyborgwizard 200 NT

So you are saying that soldiers' complains about their low NR is b!@#}?
    blah

i am not saying anything, just reposting what has been said already and tested by someone else. all i can say is go roll soldier and u will see yourself
    set

actualy i wanted to try it myself so i perked some nr and here is the result:
    engi had these nano skills: 2081/1974/2083
    my NR: 3298 (nr3+hhab with some symbs missing and no ip in NR because i am reequiping/reIPing atm)
    in 20 casts of NSD, 11 landed...
    set

So, you mean... You didn't move one inch in this scenario?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Shadecrash View Post
    sure, though u can find it yourself but here you are:
    Questra: Tested NR2 twice, second time was recently with about 3.5k AR and it still sucked. The loss of AR isn't as bad as the loss of reflects.
    He can't pvp without his tnet, so yes it probably sucked when none did /assist in his test. He lost 3%. omg it must hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadecrash View Post
    Perskules: i have tested it too but in little diffrent setup n2, max hp and kec3. only thing you get is not getting rooted/snared so much. still getting nuked,drained,BRed,ripped. got 3050nr

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=559173 whole topic
    And Perskules...still getting nukes..of course CB from NTs, drained I have 3K NR and traders can land drains on me too, but not so often, BRed is now nerfed, ripped(I doubt about this, because it is engies nanoskills+100%def check vs 3000NR, you have small chance to land it with 1m range if you aren't standing on one place like idiot untill eng comes),
    but yes, it is better that soldiers rather whine than making working setups vs their nemesis professions, now you can continue with whines
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceona View Post
    Good Idia to remove all reflect debuffs from AO. But First of all TMS and AMS must be nerfed.
    30 seconds duration time and 2 minutes recharge like bio cocon, becouse without reflect debuffs soldiers deffence become an awesome.
    and this 1:20 is too long for something like 97% reflect and if they nerf all reflect piercer then they must radically change TMS/AMS too( lower %reflects and shorter duration).
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    now you can continue with whines about NSD with 100%def check and range 1 meter
    User AOE 10m Null Space Disruptor 90 hits, 20s delay

1 meter what?
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Poor soldiers... With so many things in this game going against them it almost makes you wonder why you even see any running around in game period. Oh wait, they are probably one of if not the most populous tl7 prof, and everyone and their grandma has at least one. Truly the soldier profession attracts strong willed individuals ready to perservere in the face of constant strife...

nsd is bit too heavy, fix it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Someone summon IHaveHugeNick already, please.
    If only that were still possible. ;(
    Solidstriker 220 Soldier- Pewpew Galore | Markerz 220 Engineer- Widowmaker
    Speedyadvy 165 Adventurer- PvP Gimp | Cruellia 164 Bureaucrat - Puppies!
    Nerf 219 Agent - From the Shadows | Swishswash 157 Fixer - Vector Tap
    Northaurora 85 Nano-Technician - Shimmering Light

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    He can't pvp without his tnet, so yes it probably sucked when none did /assist in his test. He lost 3%. omg it must hurt.

And Perskules...still getting nukes..of course CB from NTs, drained I have 3K NR and traders can land drains on me too, but not so often, BRed is now nerfed, ripped(I doubt about this, because it is engies nanoskills+100%def check vs 3000NR, you have small chance to land it with 1m range if you aren't standing on one place like idiot untill eng comes),
    but yes, it is better that soldiers rather whine than making working setups vs their nemesis professions, now you can continue with whines

and this 1:20 is too long for something like 97% reflect and if they nerf all reflect piercer then they must radically change TMS/AMS too( lower %reflects and shorter duration).
    It's 4% get your facts straight.

The issue is not those 4% in fact, it's the ability to cast the DB nanos, which give you, tons of FA, AR, HP, HD, RE, etc.

We've all been running NR2 setups, they are not viable.

Nerf NSD.

And a thing i dont understand, ppl complain about AMS's 1:20 duration. But the soldier is dead after that 1 minute 20 seconds, while my shade can prolly tank a person for atleast 3-4 min if not longer (depending on prof ofc) and does tons more dmg. Hows that not more OP?

And tbh, most profs if they know how to play can beat a soldier. So stop whining about sols being OP and help make a nano that IS over the top come down to the lvl it should be.

Tards.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast