Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Null Space Disruptor

i havent play only keeper and shade at endgame. Soldiers are okey, but docs need better pvp dmg.
    Nemezyda PvP/DD/Solo PVM/tradeskill engineer.
    Nemezyda's Top Craft with low IP cost Guide.
    Nemezyda's Implants Assembling Guide
    Alceona Ordinary MP.
    Baldhead He has a shiny baldhead.
    Lucepher 220 Enfo
    Cyborgwizard 200 NT

Quote Originally Posted by Alceona View Post
    Dude you did not fight a real soldiers. I'm killing most of them from alfa, but the best of them hard target for me. Without ams/tms nerf it makes them OP, so NSD must be unchanged.
    No, he did.

A TL7 engineer can tank anything a soldier can throw at him. You wont rip past the spec blockers unless you start using them right after the refresh takes place, which is impossible to know or time since there is no visual effect or anything that shows up as readable, be it vicinity message or anything else.

The only chance is to alpha the engineer with regular hits + perks. How viable is this? The engi can probably just straight tank it to be honest. Most engis have 15k~ health or so right? I dont have 15k in damage perks. Not even before reflects.

So on a very lucky day, perks + full auto might kill the engineer. Maybe. If you lived long enough to drain blockers and didnt get a refresh. Also, one button press and the engineer is invincible to a soldier. The button is called cocoon. Use it when you see the blue stars around the soldier which signals energerize perk alpha.

GG engis.

i havent play only keeper and shade at endgame. Soldiers are okey, but docs need better pvp dmg.
    Im also laughing at this. Pistol perks, Aimed shot, mal practice, and 12k healing in one button push every 4 seconds. Why do they need more pvp damage? they should be out lasting people. not alpha'ing people while being unkillable in most 1v1 situations

Only professions I know that can kill a doc right now, Soldiers with a perfectly timed alpha and a doc who doesnt use motr. Enforcers in 1hb/1he setup getting a lucky sneak hit or using dimach. Shades with nanodrains, or if they manage to get lucky with stun procs. A really good MA. And maybe a engineer if the doc straight tanks the engi, since they have the highest static DPM of any profession right now.
    Last edited by Marinegent; Sep 9th, 2010 at 21:04:49.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

+add traders on that they can keep doc nano 0-2k all time when perk down on doc hes dead soon.
    +crats can kill docs too with init debuffs hard outheal crat damage when loosing 2500inits
    +mp ensd, heal eff debuff, dominates, mimq, nsd proc

i could trade some healing on my doc to damage. what is point of survuve if cant kill opponent.
    done lots duels vs enfs and just cant do enought damage to kill them. 110% ubt resist, sick NR, lots healing. they heal outheal all pistols damage +11s AS easily and dodge pistol perks, cant land enought malp to make damage with about 20 cast 1-4 lands then need wait nano again.
    Last edited by Perskules; Sep 9th, 2010 at 22:27:43.
    Perskules 220/30 Soldier
    Paholainen 220/30 Mp
    Vihu 220/30 Fixer
    Vihulainen 170/22 Fixer
    Persku 170/16 Doctor
    Rankeli 161/16 Tra
    Viikinki 150/20 Keep

Dude you did not fight a real soldiers. I'm killing most of them from alfa, but the best of them hard target for me. Without ams/tms nerf it makes them OP, so NSD must be unchanged.
    You can kill them easily now, but if it wasnt for NSD you would actually have to make an effort to kill them, and you dont want that? Well I couldnt ask for a better confirmation to what I just said then.
    Last edited by Doniger; Sep 10th, 2010 at 00:21:43.
    General of First Order

In mass pvp anyone must be easy killable by zerg, becouse it's innormal that someone can tank 30-40 people. And sold with doc support can do it if i do not up NSD near him.
    No one can tank 30-40 people. Nothing says that anyone should be easy killable by zerg, that is something you just made up to defend your own perception of things. And FYI there are other professions that can survive a zerg much better than any soldier.
    Last edited by Doniger; Sep 10th, 2010 at 00:22:39.
    General of First Order

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Nerf team blockers, IMO.
    Nerf MP blockers.

Oh wait.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Perskules View Post
    +add traders on that they can keep doc nano 0-2k all time when perk down on doc hes dead soon.
    +crats can kill docs too with init debuffs hard outheal crat damage when loosing 2500inits
    There is however a difference between losing to a few classes most usually and getting wtfpwned inside 10 seconds every time no matter what you do, save running on sight.

In mass pvp anyone must be easy killable by zerg, becouse it's innormal that someone can tank 30-40 people. And sold with doc support can do it if i do not up NSD near him.
    Haha.

Would those 30-40 ppl be leets?

Show us one of these soldiers plx. I'll duel ANYONE of them on my supah gimpy pvm engi, any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Perskules View Post
    Last night I kept dying to one engie who had freak strength perked, I was constantly stunned while the pets and perks raped me I was using FMs, but do they work against those perk stuns? Didn't seem to!

Edit: on Doc, lets not even mention a soldier stunned by an engie for 10s >.>
    Last edited by Manicmouse; Sep 10th, 2010 at 07:21:43.
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    Last night I kept dying to one engie who had freak strength perked, I was constantly stunned while the pets and perks raped me I was using FMs, but do they work against those perk stuns? Didn't seem to!
    They don't work against grasp stuns at least. They changed it a while agoö

Quote Originally Posted by Liamboru View Post
    Are you even in game atm? If not, must you toss gasoline on the fire, lol?

Assuming, Mostadio is on break (see above), at least that is one less engi to ruin a soldier's day, that is something, right?
    Yeah, I am in game. I haven't been active on the BS lately though, fall semester pwnt my killstreak. These types of threads entertain me to no end. A soldier + anyone else with a clue = byebye for the engineer unless the engineer burns all his defenses in a kamikaze attack on the soldier. I'm sorry that you guys aren't super solo pwnerizers against every profession in the game.

To me this just sounds like another QQ thread about how you're unable to defeat another profession in solo pvp. NSD is the counter to RRFE spam that proliferates through any pvp environment where a reflect dispenser is located. It does exactly what it is intended to do: make things with reflects die faster. While a soldier's support role is to provide reflects for his zerg, an engineer's role is to remove that benefit from the opposition.

You whine and cry about how your burst and FA are impotent in the face of our defenses. My reply to this complaint is similar to what FC has been broadcasting for quite some time now: bring some friends. With two or more people attacking an engineer, his blockers are vaporized faster than a snowflake in Phoenix.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    Yeah, I am in game. I haven't been active on the BS lately though, fall semester pwnt my killstreak. These types of threads entertain me to no end. A soldier + anyone else with a clue = byebye for the engineer unless the engineer burns all his defenses in a kamikaze attack on the soldier. I'm sorry that you guys aren't super solo pwnerizers against every profession in the game.

To me this just sounds like another QQ thread about how you're unable to defeat another profession in solo pvp. NSD is the counter to RRFE spam that proliferates through any pvp environment where a reflect dispenser is located. It does exactly what it is intended to do: make things with reflects die faster. While a soldier's support role is to provide reflects for his zerg, an engineer's role is to remove that benefit from the opposition.

You whine and cry about how your burst and FA are impotent in the face of our defenses. My reply to this complaint is similar to what FC has been broadcasting for quite some time now: bring some friends. With two or more people attacking an engineer, his blockers are vaporized faster than a snowflake in Phoenix.
    Also, pro tip to add to this, get a microphone.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    If it is intended against RRFE users then lower the reflect reduction to 30%.
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

Saw a soldier tank about 5-6 alphas in Bor today with no engineers/nt's around. your defense is terrible
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

If it is intended against RRFE users then lower the reflect reduction to 30%.
    rrfe+bioshield+bracer+engy proc=53%, so by your logic it should actually be increased.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    rrfe+bioshield+bracer+engy proc=53%, so by your logic it should actually be increased.
    No it shouldn't. If it is an anti-RRFE tool, then -30% is sufficient. I said anti-RRFE, not anti-RRFE + a bunch of **** nobody wears.

No it shouldn't. If it is an anti-RRFE tool, then -30% is sufficient. I said anti-RRFE, not anti-RRFE + a bunch of **** nobody wears.
    procs and perk benefits.

"a bunch of **** nobody wears"

your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    procs and perk benefits.

"a bunch of **** nobody wears"
    Also bracers which mentioned. **** nobody wears. Procs? what a joke, same with the bio AC buff. Not everyone has those.

If its an anti-rrfe tool it should be -30% and thats it.

so what exactly changed about engi NSD to start all this?

oh yeah, nothing.

it was other changes, unrelated to NSD, that increased NSD's performance, indirectly. but instead of trying to change those, you instead go after the oldest, biggest foil to your primary defense (not only defense, *primary* defense).

Sorry, not buying the crocodile tears.
    ~Techmagos -220/30/70 Engi
    ~Aasimi -220/21/xx Agent
    ~Nyrlathotek9 -174/14/xx Sold

rk1>rk2™

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast