Thread: New Nano Crystals Feilds 1-200

New Nano Crystals Feilds 1-200

Adventure -
    Team Restoration Armor - This stacks with any other armor/nano delta or Heal delta in game in game (aura) also restores nano,

Buffs every single armor class + Heal Delta and Nano Delta to real high amount

Enforcer - Warcry line -

Enforcer Warcrys - reduces threat of all team, raid mates by 25% and damage whole team takes by 40% at cost of the enforcers HP (not nano) for 10 seconds after use

Fixer - Reinforced Nano Bullets - Fixer gains top sercet ammo for there guns, each of there attacks deal splash ice based damaged, that have 50% chance of rooting on striking

Agent - Confusion - New Aoe - causes bit of randomness in big battles , enemy monsters will start attacking themselfs or each other or agent just matter of luck in addition of taking crappy aoe dot

NT - Port Nukes - (instant nuke) switchs with location of target and then nukes them ,pretty decent range

MP - AoE Dot+ Fear Line - Mind Invisions - target will flee from the MP as they are running around patheticly they also take strong damage over time

Corspe Siphon - MP can restore Health and Nano by training life out of corpses, more corspes more nano/health they gain HOT/NOT

Docters - Perminate Charmed Pet ( this nano crystal allows docter charm and tame a pet under there control perminately even when they log off) pet also gains levels like docter each nano crystal of this kind will tell Docter what breeds they can take not first level is leet or rollerrat
    also whatever pet they gain gains massive bonus to there armor and damage but they lose little bit of there damage , and in addition everytime there pet attacks something produces more threat then your docter and docter can heal your pets in battle)

(however its not wise for docters summon these in teams make tanks life very hard there only helpful for docters solo)

crat - gains new aura that buffs all base stats 1-30 thats from lvl4-200, for only 00:40 they must be in team

Engis - Heal Turrent - Engi can summon heal/repairs engi team, and pets its rather lowiest of low heal but its heal when heal turrent runs out of nanos its destroyed

Keeper - Mirrior Force - Last 1 hour - Buffs target - creates 2 additional targets of person to either heal or fight, mirriors mimic the the buffs target, so if target is healing then other 2 are healing two

Shade Flash Guard - Shade creates copy of itself to asborb damage, and then appears behind the target, copy is prue taunt take targets aggro 100% of time, while flash gaurd is active you can use sneak attack without being concealed

Soldier : Team Reincarnation: 1hr - this buff promises every member in your party as second life, if member of raid or party dies, you instantly be brought back to life 50% HP 50% nano

Trader: Luck of the Trade Team buff - Increases changes that players in your party recieve rare items and more credits per kill

like temple of the 3 winds this increases drop rate of very hard get items

New Pet Command+ (/Pet Taunt - Pets Engi,crat, docter and main pets all can use this ability strenght is increased as players level)
    (/Pet Hunt - New Pet Hunt - the way this pet works is that your pet will automantic attack targets you are targetting with your mouse button instead of so freely. this way a player still have be active to use it)
    Last edited by Sakurzoda; Aug 22nd, 2012 at 06:37:28.

I likes this.

I can't see it being implemented though, for some strange reason.
    Rubi-Ka is an ideal Planet for colonisation, but its Notum will make it dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. I fear for it. Unknown 28703AD

just gonna comment on the profs i play at tl7

Fixer - Reinforced Nano Bullets - Fixer gains top sercet ammo for there guns, each of there attacks deal splash ice based damaged, that have 50% chance of rooting on striking
    no. nonononono. noooooooooooooo. we need to move AWAY from procs. not get more of them. even if a 50% proc somehow makes it in (offensive procs are 5% normally) i'd rather have a more reliable root (lower root graft cd f.ex.) than a proc that changes my damage type to cold (of all things).

Docters - Perminate Charmed Pet ( this nano crystal allows docter charm and tame a pet under there control perminately even when they log off) pet also gains levels like docter each nano crystal of this kind will tell Docter what breeds they can take not first level is leet or rollerrat
    also whatever pet they gain gains massive bonus to there armor and damage but they lose little bit of there damage , and in addition everytime there pet attacks something produces more threat then your docter and docter can heal your pets in battle)
    eh? i'd rather have more hp. docs are really strong these days. i don't see a need for more things. also, pets are worthless in this game.

crat - gains new aura that buffs all base stats 1-30 thats from lvl4-200, for only 00:40 they must be in team
    are you crazy? wtf do you need 1-30 base stats for? twinking is already easy enough with gaunt buff. additionally, using anything except aad aura is suicide as a crat. but if you really want a new aura a +dd aura would be better. i'd stop using aad aura for a +100 dd buff

Soldier : Team Reincarnation: 1hr - this buff promises every member in your party as second life, if member of raid or party dies, you instantly be brought back to life 50% HP 50% nano
    sounds more keeper than sold.

out of curiosity what's your highest level character?
    Last edited by Lazy; Aug 22nd, 2012 at 11:55:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    just gonna comment on the profs i play at tl7

no. nonononono. noooooooooooooo. we need to move AWAY from procs. not get more of them. even if a 50% proc somehow makes it in (offensive procs are 5% normally) i'd rather have a more reliable root (lower root graft cd f.ex.) than a proc that changes my damage type to cold (of all things).

eh? i'd rather have more hp. docs are really strong these days. i don't see a need for more things. also, pets are worthless in this game.

are you crazy? wtf do you need 1-30 base stats for? twinking is already easy enough with gaunt buff. additionally, using anything except aad aura is suicide as a crat. but if you really want a new aura a +dd aura would be better. i'd stop using aad aura for a +100 dd buff

sounds more keeper than sold.

out of curiosity what's your highest level character?

yes i do 200 at that MP . anyway. soldiers need something that get them into parties, i felt reincarnation really doesnt fit them cause they reprosent physical toughiness

Keepers Mirrior Force - gives them something to mess with at high levels instead sitting around all the time, 2 addition perfect copys of target players that sounds awesome to me

reason why gave crat aura increases all stats, is because they are leader, when reason current level those exp aura lost there charm, unfortnately there is level limit to this buff . 30+ all stats twinking your charater more is fine, they also have remeber of not over equiping, another charater help twink others is good thing

9/10s out of ten you have search for these buffs from players 9/10 buffs you need are not there

only reason why suggest pet for docter is help them , with there slow killing progess when they solo. the pets only act as tanks watch docters can heal, not much damage to them, but there cute and helpful (unless you personaly have thing against rollerrats and leets)

Fixer - Shells are bit not as relayable as root, but remeber also small compact aoe per shot . watch also gives you free full set of ammo , in pvm situation i can see this really being helpful

Some of these sound pretty interesting but a lot of them come across as way too powerful as written or just not fitting with the profession.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurzoda View Post
    yes i do 200 at that MP . anyway. soldiers need something that get them into parties, i felt reincarnation really doesnt fit them cause they reprosent physical toughiness

Keepers Mirrior Force - gives them something to mess with at high levels instead sitting around all the time, 2 addition perfect copys of target players that sounds awesome to me

reason why gave crat aura increases all stats, is because they are leader, when reason current level those exp aura lost there charm, unfortnately there is level limit to this buff . 30+ all stats twinking your charater more is fine, they also have remeber of not over equiping, another charater help twink others is good thing

9/10s out of ten you have search for these buffs from players 9/10 buffs you need are not there

only reason why suggest pet for docter is help them , with there slow killing progess when they solo. the pets only act as tanks watch docters can heal, not much damage to them, but there cute and helpful (unless you personaly have thing against rollerrats and leets)

Fixer - Shells are bit not as relayable as root, but remeber also small compact aoe per shot . watch also gives you free full set of ammo , in pvm situation i can see this really being helpful
    so basically you have no idea what you're talking about. go finish an endgame toon and learn the game a bit better before giving suggestions on how to break professions please.

soldier is one of the 3 most needed profs since they give reflects.

keeper may sound awesome to you but if you spent more than 30 seconds t hinking about it you'd realize it's one of the stupidest ideas ever posted anywhere and would absolutely break any form of endgame pvp and pvm content. maybe if the copies took +400% dmg and dealt 25% we might get somewhere. but perfect copies? my crat + 2 perfect copies can od a small raidforce on most pvm content. do you REALLY want to see 2 keepers and 2 shades instagibbing any pvm encounter? cuz i sure don't.

as i said. there's enough abils buffs. i'd rather not see tl 1 2 and 3 traders enfos mp's and agents with even more op stuff on.

doctors don't need help killing. we can kill anything ingame solo. if we need damage, we use our team for damage. pets would do more harm than good and get the doc killed most of the time since doc has exactly 0 cc or damage mitigation tools outside of heals and a working w key.

that root will do more harm than good in pvm when you need to kite something. so useless in pvm. also, 30 sec 50% chance root proc? lol good luck seeing that ingame.
    Last edited by Lazy; Aug 22nd, 2012 at 12:58:31.

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    Some of these sound pretty interesting but a lot of them come across as way too powerful as written or just not fitting with the profession.
    things are different on paper, then in game. again these ideas have no balience fresh content. lets say funcom takes this content. they never take a idea as it is. they add balianced, limiters or most importantly make it more balienced in game

like lazy said 400% 25% damage. but to me be more like 200% 50% dmg

alot abilities may not sound fitting for profession, but adding something little different then what we all expect wouldnt hurt

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Aimed shot to me is not "I'm running in circles and I'm dressed like a big effing slobbering dog with two heads and I can't barely tell my ass from my face and I can see through walls but I can't hold a gun, but I can stop for a half second and aim out my ass at you and pop you for 10k PVP damage because FC thinks two headed dogs are cute and I'm an advy, why don't you just give me your PVP points because you'll never kill me even with a zerg"