Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Um k let's fail

Quote Originally Posted by Fixietrox View Post
    I won't jump to any conclusions just yet I am sure the guys and gals at FC have something planned to help with this... the problem currently at TL7 is when a enfo whats to get away there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop them. Something had to be done about that and the other issue was with procs and buffs all stacked up at 218 I had over 5k runspeed on my enfo there is something seriously wrong when "the fastest profession in the game" fixer is not even close to that in reality.
    ummm are u unaware of that everyone ingame has the ability to get capped runspeed now?
    theres a hughe problem atm with kiting and if rage gets RS nerf its just goin to get worse..... its a sad day.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Balance is not only about improving, but also - nerfing. Enfs are #1 in the "to nerf" list, on all level ranges.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Windoze calculator is speaking nonsense:
    -One profession speadsheet per week result in 14 weeks for a complete list.
    -Equals 3 months something just for the sake of...feedback.
    -SoonTM = November??
    -Nerf Backyard Leets!

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Balance is not only about improving, but also - nerfing. Enfs are #1 in the "to nerf" list, on all level ranges.
    Well said. Its just hard to take candy from kids
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Considering a osb trader will beat an osb enf at all twink lvl ranges. Trader deserves to be deleted then
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    Considering a osb trader will beat an osb enf at all twink lvl ranges. Trader deserves to be deleted then
    Argument invalid. Depends entirely on the situation and players.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    How many of you even have a twink that's worth 1 billion +? Most good enf twinks cost around 2 billion to 3 billion creds.
    That goes for any profession that's willing to use CC/CM/CS/CSS.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Saying something this dumb highlights how worthless the professional program is.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Saying something this dumb highlights how worthless the professional program is.

Roll your eyes all you want, he's right.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Roll your eyes all you want, he's right.
    Balancing goal is making all profs perform more or less equal.
    There are some profs that are way better than other right now (advies on tl5+, enfs on all levels) - to be on par with others they need toning down. It's as simple as that.

There are some profs that are way better than other right now (advies on tl5+, enfs on all levels) - to be on par with others they need toning down. It's as simple as that.
    Agreed.
    Livesinglory Keeper lvl 49
    Livesangryer MP lvl 60
    Liveshealing Doc Lvl 179
    Liveswarping Engi lvl 220
    Livesfixing Fixer lvl 160

True, advys are high too but not on all levels like enforcers.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    ummm are u unaware of that everyone ingame has the ability to get capped runspeed now?
    theres a hughe problem atm with kiting and if rage gets RS nerf its just goin to get worse..... its a sad day.
    Fastest/speed is a number that does not know about an artificial cap that was put in place by FC coders... so he who has the highest runspeed is the fastest even though we all run at the same relative speed.

Kiting is something that needs fixed and runspeed is not the way to do it.

The most important balance issue imo is specials and their balance

fling = fast attack which is perfect

burst = brawl which is not quite right as brawl dmg changes too much based on profession and brawl skill

AS = SA not quite equal when you consider the recharges on the specials

FA = dimach this is somewhat a toss up but dimach recharge or FA recharge needs to be addressed

So basically what I am saying is that once kiting is balance specials will still be unbalanced in favor of ranged users.

tbh you shouldn't expect to be able to catch everyone and I would imagine the fix for kiting with be something that can only be used once per fight with a mediocre duration which is perfect and requires timing and skill to use.

Quote Originally Posted by mocs View Post
    Windoze calculator is speaking nonsense:
    -One profession speadsheet per week result in 14 weeks for a complete list.
    -Equals 3 months something just for the sake of...feedback.
    -SoonTM = November??
    -Nerf Backyard Leets!
    Don't forget they're redoing procs and research too. Gotta add a month or two for that. Then there's the general perks. That's another month. Then 1 month to get the stuff finished and moved to test. Then a couple of months of testing, feedback and changes.

April/May 2011 ftw

This is how Ive always seen it, more or less equal in general terms, just different ways of reaching the same level of equality.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

people should wait to see how the RS curve will change first (more RS for lowbie and less for endgames), and consider HP buffs have no more RS debuff before start flaming
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    Removing the NR buff + run speed would fix the enforcer profession.
    I cannot wait for low runspeed enforcers to warp on top of your CC prof and smash its face in.

220 2hb enforcers are so overpowered, they indeed need massive nerfs to stop their killing sprees.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    220 2hb enforcers are so overpowered, they indeed need massive nerfs to stop their killing sprees.
    220 1hb/1he enforcers do need nerfing though.

So why not take some of their damage away (Sneak) and allow them to use better short-range CC tools and defenses, so that they can be a true dominating tank without also being able to eviscerate people with the TAB key?

I may be in the minority that thinks that the snare on the 1hb perks are a cool idea. Toolsets like that being expanded would be great, but atm they have a tremendous amount of offense.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast