Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Item theft

Item theft

From what i can tell Taranicole (lvl 150 clan doc) made off with my NS disc. I gave it to her to make it, she LDed and has been gone for 30+ min if u spot her plz send a tell to Divinehero or Divineblast, or u could just flame her to death i don't care as long as i get the disc back.

Jumping to conclusions arent you?

Would you like to lose a disc? No.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

No i'm not cuz i ran into her and tried to get it back and she ran, tjen hopped into yalm and i lost her. i tried talkin when i saw that she was on and she never answered.

wow, sorry to hear that ;/
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Arrow damn...

If this is infact a case of "robbery" I hope that people remember the name...Makes me make sure that if I ever have anything like that I will go to people with a reputation like Superslag, Themaker, pays007, guildies or others who have a reputation to maintain...

Re: damn...

Originally posted by Crazyhorse
    If this is infact a case of "robbery" I hope that people remember the name...Makes me make sure that if I ever have anything like that I will go to people with a reputation like Superslag, Themaker, pays007, guildies or others who have a reputation to maintain...
    /me inserts Svpernaut in there somewhere...

hey! i'm getting there ;-)

Smile ...

Sorry I was just naming names that came to me quick and I just came back to edit your name in there... add---svpernaut to list of well known trusties ... I know there are more who do tradeskills honourably but these are those I know well... hope others will post some more

Unfortunate thing is that new tradeskillers will have a hard time if stuff like this happens...

just messing with you, i have plenty of customers and high level references to make people feel comfortable i think... just not as uber as those listed cause of level caps :-)... getting there slowly, life of a high level engie.

Spotted that lamer trying to sell your disc m8

About 8 other ppl jumped on her case right away.. lol shes now stating 'she doesnt have yer disc'

Stinking theif
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

Originally posted by Emiko
    Jumping to conclusions arent you?
    After reading this post i alt tabed back into the game to see a "WTS Nullity Sphere" in the shopping channel, guess who posted that? After flameing her for about a half hour she claimed she had no disk, but yet she was selling one..lame.

Re: Item theft

Originally posted by Divinehero
    From what i can tell Taranicole (lvl 150 clan doc) made off with my NS disc. I gave it to her to make it, she LDed and has been gone for 30+ min if u spot her plz send a tell to Divinehero or Divineblast, or u could just flame her to death i don't care as long as i get the disc back.
    How can people be so cruel to each other? I know I say this alot, but it's a game. The items aren't real, but the feelings that get hurt as a result ARE real.

Dude, send me a tell in game (i might be playing as thedeacon or xcelsius) and I'll help you camp for another one. I'm not going to lecture you about only going to trusted people, etc., as your loss was bad enough without having to hear me preach. I just feel awful that anyone would do that to you.

Needless to say, she's off my potential teammate list and if I ever see her sorry butt in the arena, she's getting burned.

That's just a terrible thing to have happen and just like in real life, I'm shocked and disgusted at the lowness of people and the things folks will do out of greed (and yes, I went to smuggler's den for an extra reminder of that too).

We'll get you another one, but it still doesnt make up for the fact that that worthless piece of crap is now millions of credits richer from ripping you off
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

that sucks man. should also post in PvP so everyone knows this POS is KOS.

-arsiine

/me adds Taranicole to list of bad guys

what a moron... sad that people have to do this to get a few million credits.... is 8 million credits really worth everyone hateing and dissin' you?................................. no!

for as long as i play this game Taranicole will be know as a thief... and i hope anyone who knows Taranicole will out him and any of his alts.... what an asshat..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

BRING ME HER FEET!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by TheDeacon
    BRING ME HER FEET!
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

What goes around comes around

Still it sucks, if anyone need a disc made or whatever, go to people with big reputation and/or big guilds as they wont risk anything over an item (Slag, Themakker, Feyein, Veratiy, Pays007, etc...).
    Be sure ill alpha that guy if i ever see him in a pvp zone without 15 people around him
    Infamine 200 soljah

Thank you for the warning. I will shun her on sight now, and kill on sight whe possible. ( im clan also )
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Unhappy

So...
    PK'ing, grid camping, shooting at rooted mobs, nagging/tell spamming etc. is griefing, harassment, exploiting, bannable...

This isn't?

Time for some actual consequenses implemented in this game.

I demand a judicial/penal system, prison sentences, fines, executions and exiling (sp?) be implemented right NOW!

Sux man... she's definitely on my hit list now
    (To bad she's a doc... but I'll try )
    Buford Hitokage Matt

Explorer 73% | Socializer 66% | Achiever 33% | Killer 26%
    -

Don't fear the night...
    fear the ones hiding in it.
    -

"Jesus is coming - Look busy"
    -

"Im not Uber. Im your common joe. Im level 178 and untitled. I never had a title and I never really cared whether I got one. All I really wanted was to have fun, learn new stuff and put my creativity to some use." - PhiliosPhreak

sorry to hear that budd.. if i find one i would rather give it to a freind like you then use it for my nt
    Nastysavage-207 soldier-Equip-Perks

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast