Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Enfs and Attack rating

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyrik View Post
    Welcom where? excal?

My "lol" tl5 keeper >> TL7 enf in BS (but true i need more pvp on enf to relearn)
    gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    Funny that crats are the one evade profession w/o heals or any form of damage mitigation yet there the first to get raped by twinked enforcer if they aren't kiting like maniacs. I see how fixers and Mp's can be a problem for an enforcer but def. not crats, barely an evade profession without perks up
    crats is the only evade profession that u can actually dmg with regulars... if the crat is kiting tho their healdelta makes even this hard...
    ask Cratritus... hes a very tough match for me to win over... i usually do tho but its always very close fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Perskules View Post
    15s fa is average on fixer and craphander mostly hit 1-2k AS. running max add dam/ar setup on fixer and missing over half FAs on enfs ot they hitting few bullets only.
    and enfs are very dangerous on fixer getting 3 cap from SA, dimach + that low def check perk
    well 15 secs on the FA then.. remove 9800 dmg from the calc i did for dixers then.... ur still over double the dmg / min that an enf does.
    and lol at even counting dimach that is a 30 min recharge attack. u can use it once every 2 BS.
    and dont gimme crap the dmg that Bring the pain and sneak attack does is healed up again by the HoTs fixers has before they have recharged.
    the only way to kill a fixer if is it has crap gear or if its not good to time their DoF/Limber when i MR.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisergia View Post
    lolol.

FA on craphander yes? even if thats a typo, Fixers dont have 11 sec. For me its 18 because i chose not to use ofab bullcrap. Why? Cause thanks to enfs and soldiers i need every point def i can get. 15 sec is doable with a pretty suboptimal setup.

You might also change your average AS dmg to about 2000 for a fixer.

Plus if a random fixer caps FA 100%ish on you, you simply suck. Try full def. If you bothered getting def stuff at all...

Thats because your timing sucks and theirs doesnt.
    yeh sorry i got confused ofcourse i ment AS...
    and if ur regular AS is 2000 then u only need 1 cap to bring that calc up to 4000 dmg in average during that minute and yes u gonna get atleast 1 cap in 5 AS.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    sounds like you need to LTP.

I've seen enfs whittle down evade profs. If you don't know how, visit the enfs on RK2.
    im pertty sure that both me and kink could match any enf on RK 2 in skill and gear.
    and the only way to win over an evade profession that can heal is with MR or they will with ease outheal our dmg. as we have said earlier the only profession that doesnt outheal an enfs SA/BtP is crats .... and with the right gear / setup they are pretty darn close to outheal that to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    Why does everyone feel the need to perk evade professions? Your not supposed to. Shame funcom screwed this up with mongo rage years ago.

And a twinked enforcer will whitle down any evade profession very quickly once temporary evade perks are down and they aren't kiting like a maniac. Just because sync issues hamper you don't let you think you need more help.
    shame that FC screwed up evade professions so bad that MR is needed... its not the other way around.
    evades is a TO GOOD defence in AO.
    w/o MR it would be impossible to even get remotly close to kill any kind of evade proff for anything bar a caster or AS spamming toon.

I agree with part 1, but part 2 is srsly lolworthy.

you have a capping special every 40 seconds, and you say that to "do" damage you need perks?

I dare you to give up SA, fast attack, brawl, and dimach and PVP.

welcome to life as a keeper wearing excal.

ok, just give up SA, and welcome to life as a keeper. Either way, you got a LOOOOOOOONG way to go before someone starts feeling sorry for you.
    and mcknuckle i already mentioned in my earlier post that the 2 professions that doesnt have good DPM are enfs / keepers..... so u ca nstop whining about keepers now before u try and hijack this thread like every other thread u have hijacked on this forum.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

gg.
    try AR setup with a wolf? (my tl5 keeper soli )... and make traders NTs cry.. and try a OP 1hb/1he TL7 soli enf... then come back..

I dont care anyway.. but it s joke thread again..
    Last edited by Ilyrik; Jul 19th, 2010 at 08:29:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    AR shades hurt a lot more than enforcers.
    Shades have fixer like escape abilities (hey, perk SD!)
    Keepers have keeper survivability. Enforcers do NOT have anything close to this.
    We have high NR. Rage is not SD.

In essence, enforcers are like shades that uh, are more susceptible to perks, perk damage and so on, more resistant to nanos. I guarantee you I kill another enforcer a LOT faster than I kill a shade
    Not really
    Not a realistic option. But hey, I wouldn't expect an enforcer to understand about setup compomises.
    It's very close, probably a lot better versus low damage professions.
    High NR for free. You're right, someone can run out of removal perks with Spatial, rage spam is better.

You also have 25k-30k hp to take all that perk damage, shades don't. Which is also the reason your def rating should be nowhere near 3k. Tell that shade to stop kiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    crats is the only evade profession that u can actually dmg with regulars... if the crat is kiting tho their healdelta makes even this hard...
    ask Cratritus... hes a very tough match for me to win over... i usually do tho but its always very close fights.

as we have said earlier the only profession that doesnt outheal an enfs SA/BtP is crats .... and with the right gear / setup they are pretty darn close to outheal that to.
    So you can usually beat a crat, but you feel you should be able to perk them because you want an easier win? Nice.

Mountaingoat;5825277] High NR for free
    [/QUOTE]
    to bad you can spam..

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    You're right, someone can run out of removal perks with Spatial, rage spam is better.
    Burden of Atlas? or debuffs?

You also have 25k-30k hp to take all that perk damage, shades don't.
    caped hits?

Which is also the reason your def rating should be nowhere near 3k.
    yes.. enf should die

edit: w/o a kill
    Last edited by Ilyrik; Jul 19th, 2010 at 08:46:11.

to bad you can spam..

Burden of Atlas? or debuffs?

caped hits?

yes.. enf should die

edit: w/o a kill
    Spam?

Use a lower rage? FM kits like everyone else?

I'm sorry, I didn't know enfs were the only ones to take capped hits and be unable to outheal them. Only disadvantage here would be out of fight with heal kits.

That's right enfs should die, just like every other profession does (except ranged advs).

Enfs kill plenty
    Last edited by Mountaingoat; Jul 19th, 2010 at 08:58:45.

So you can usually beat a crat, but you feel you should be able to perk them because you want an easier win? Nice.
    you want an easy win

you want an easy win
    No U

me?..

for a "OP" 1he/1hb enf not that easy (not gimps.. when you cant perk or kite) to kill and this theard want to make harder?
    for a "OP" 1he/1hb enf to stay alive again not easy and this theard... ?

this is theard a big joke

me?..

for a "OP" 1he/1hb enf not that easy (not gimps.. when you cant perk or kite) to kill and this theard want to make harder?
    for a "OP" 1he/1hb enf to stay alive again not easy and this theard... ?

this is theard a big joke
    wtf, this THEARD is ftw.

omg, if you can't make a 1he/1hb enf win, you either need to ding more than AI 10, or perk out of 1HE and into 1HB, because, to me, that sounds like like an Ebay account.

nvm
    I never told i cant win or lose... but "always easy" yes when i can perk its easy
    I hope I will do with time better..
    but check what Kinkstaah told.. and he one of best enfs... who know everything about enfs.. and what you know? maybe just size of enfs
    Last edited by Ilyrik; Jul 19th, 2010 at 10:38:35.

yeh i beat him in duels usually... i never said that it was imosible to kill good crats... the thing tho is that i dotn roftlstomp him like everyone is painting it uot to be.... ig otta use every damn trick i got at my disposal to actually stay alive long enough to wear him down... sometimes if i get unlucky on SAs etc he wins...... thats a pretty balanced fight between 2 of the better players of the professions and both in endgame gear.....
    and i have MR perked... that is prolly the only reason i can beat him at all...
    then get to think about fixers that has even more evades/healing.....
    or MAs or advs....
    tho advs might be possible to perk thru limber if i went a full AR setup wich tho would gimp my survivability vs alot of other profs and would make me just go splat...

and lets face it.... this thread claiming that enfs got 500 to much AR??+
    thats just stupid.... as kink said we prolly should have 500 more AR to even out the odds towards evaders a bit.
    or is a keeper supposed to be almost unperkable by enfs?
    or advs shuold be unperkable even when DoF is down?
    hell... 500 AR wouldnt even make a diff vs sheid MP or crat or fixer .

Yeah not much difference, except for perking shield MP's and crats. No big deal. Both of which you already can beat without even perking them.

Yeah not much difference, except for perking shield MP's and crats. No big deal. Both of which you already can beat without even perking them.
    rofl... i wuldnt be able to perk Crats or sheild MPs with 4k AR...
    i would tho be able to perk advs in limber and keepers.....
    ur just being silly when claiming i could perk a crat with 3700-4k AR

And whose bright idea was it to put 20% root/snare resistance on the endurance booster?
    For a profession that has insta removers and 3.3k NR that seems way over the top.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Get sober and come back. wtf.

Thats because your timing sucks and theirs doesnt.
    Game is more than faceroll for win. And if you insist on faceroll you got MR. 3,3k AR + 1,5k is a tad more than just 4k. Theres only a 17 second time window every 2 mins that you wont perk a crat. In fact, you need about 3,7k AR to perk a crat with his perk down.
    With MR you currently got 4800 AR. A crat who pops evasive stance has 4,7k. Works. Even a Fixer with def board and def hud and limber up only got ~4750. Meaning with 4k static AR+MR you could perk through DoF. If you think thats how it should be I guess you can't be helped.

but check what Kinkstaah told.. and he one of best enfs... who know everything about enfs.. and what you know? maybe just size of enfs
    So what? He knows **** about other profs. And acts like he knows others aswell so he aint better than everyone else in this thread.
    Last edited by Lisergia; Jul 19th, 2010 at 15:09:26.

rofl... i wuldnt be able to perk Crats or sheild MPs with 4k AR...
    i would tho be able to perk advs in limber and keepers.....
    You seriously think shield MP's and crats have more than 4k static def rating? My perfectly equipped shield MP can reach 3700 on the nose but most of the time runs around with 70 less in sacrifice of nanoskills. My crat without 300 symbs in but everything else has something around mid 3700's with def hud3 in (I don't use AS). If I used AS, kink could easily perk me with his stats if he were magically given +500 AR. Hell with enfs challenger proc they can already perk my crat with ai perks. Tack on the 50% checking perk and SA and it's bad news.

The ONLY profession which has over 4k static is fixers.
    Last edited by Mountaingoat; Jul 19th, 2010 at 14:58:23.

You know what else is funny? Kinkstaah has 1199 aad and my MP has 1135 without Zset on... My MP is completely endgame, lacking only ACDC. Has 300 xan alpha's in, igoc, alb bracer, research etc. Everything. I could get 25 more if I gave up either stellar nanodeck or 300 nano controller I guess... Still wouldn't equal kink's aad though. I'm also NM so +25 from NM booster.
    Last edited by Mountaingoat; Jul 19th, 2010 at 15:21:44.

Game is more than faceroll for win. And if you insist on faceroll you got MR. 3,3k AR + 1,5k is a tad more than just 4k. Theres only a 17 second time window every 2 mins that you wont perk a crat. In fact, you need about 3,7k AR to perk a crat with his perk down.
    With MR you currently got 4800 AR. A crat who pops evasive stance has 4,7k. Works. Even a Fixer with def board and def hud and limber up only got ~4750. Meaning with 4k static AR+MR you could perk through DoF. If you think thats how it should be I guess you can't be helped.

so problem MR? and/or you want nerf enfs alpha to keeper lvl? nice go check keepers forum now...

So what? He knows **** about other profs. And acts like he knows others aswell so he aint better than everyone else in this thread.
    I guess he knows more then most here (include you) about AO

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast