Page 1 of 19 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Enfs and Attack rating

Enfs and Attack rating

Enfs have too much AR and DR, amirite? Of course i'm right.
    Hailing from Kirkland Washington
    Enfraam 217/21 NT
    10,000 levels

Yeah, I would gladly trade some AAD for equal amounts of AAO. unfortunately, it means nerfing equipment that other people use for the same AAD, so it would probably mean they cry MOAR!
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

I don't care about their AR, I just want the chain stunning to go away.
    Waiting for a cure.

AR and 1he/1hb combos should seriously be nerfed :S
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

lol. Learn to play

Enfs need about 500 more AR. Evades are still an absolute joke. But enfs are as broken as anything else. If we cant instakill it, it wont ever die, and will kill us 100% of the time.

Enfs need the power to outdamage peoples heals or at least keep up with them or at least keep them in range, otherwise perking people 90% of their HP is the asme as doing no damage at all.

Until then, enfs need to be able to perk more people (MR needs to be an enf/keeper only perk) In all seriousness, this thread should be reported for trolling.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

what kink said....
    een with MR some professions can resist the perks.... wich is just silly cause that leave 0 window to outdmg their healdelta.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    lol. Learn to play

Enfs need about 500 more AR. Evades are still an absolute joke. But enfs are as broken as anything else. If we cant instakill it, it wont ever die, and will kill us 100% of the time.
    I'll edit this post when I'm actually able to do anything to an Enforcer on my Trader. Until then, you can keep asking for 500 AttackRating you don't actually need.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

lol. Learn to play

Enfs need the power to outdamage peoples heals or at least keep up with them or at least keep them in range, otherwise perking people 90% of their HP is the asme as doing no damage at all.

Until then, enfs need to be able to perk more people (MR needs to be an enf/keeper only perk) In all seriousness, this thread should be reported for trolling.
    Yes, enfs r so nerfed :/ they only got a capping 50% checking perk, and 3k def, can escape from any situation (except NT root), high RS, high NR, Insane HD combined with mongo and absorbs:S buhu..

Wtf are non MR shades or keepers (f. eks) gonna do with ppl we cant perk? or if we meet a enf we cant perk because we went def mode? (Im guessing this aint a prob for keepers.) atleast enfs got a chance. If ur 1hb/1he and cant alpha a evade prof, then ur doing it wrong.

Had to edit keeper in there too, nice.
    Last edited by Burgly; Jul 17th, 2010 at 10:39:45.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Enforcers AR would be fine if they did not have the crazy defence rating and insane NR.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    Yes, enfs r so nerfed :/ they only got a capping 50% checking perk, and 3k def, can escape from any situation (except NT root), high RS, high NR, Insane HD combined with mongo and absorbs:S buhu..

Wtf are non MR shades or keepers (f. eks) gonna do with ppl we cant perk? or if we meet a enf we cant perk because we went def mode? (Im guessing this aint a prob for keepers.) atleast enfs got a chance. If ur 1hb/1he and cant alpha a evade prof, then ur doing it wrong.

Had to edit keeper in there too, nice.
    about the RS.... FC capped RS on 2500.. how come i had almost 4k and a 213 MA ran like a lightning passed me? wewt this game is awsome
    Rylourne 220/21 enf

Nanoryl 220/19 NT NEW NAME (Nanobots)

Unisolder 126/15 sold

ThaBeast 220/xx/xx inc pvp beast

Quote Originally Posted by Nanoryl View Post
    about the RS.... FC capped RS on 2500.. how come i had almost 4k and a 213 MA ran like a lightning passed me? wewt this game is awsome
    Because you didnt strafe run.

lol. Learn to play
    I can't believe enfos are complaining...oh wait its rk1
    and solitus. Dont worry man, breed change's coming someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisergia View Post
    Because you didnt strafe run.
    They "fixed" that though. So anyone with gsf or wolf will now outrun.. anyone.. It's completely impossible to catach up now even if you have 4k rs.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    They "fixed" that though. So anyone with gsf or wolf will now outrun.. anyone.. It's completely impossible to catach up now even if you have 4k rs.
    Since he spoke in past tense i thought it's been a while since that happened. And strafe run got fixed just recently.

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    Enforcers AR would be fine if they did not have the crazy defence rating and insane NR.
    this
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

lol. Learn to play

l2p enf kk?

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    I'll edit this post when I'm actually able to do anything to an Enforcer on my Trader. Until then, you can keep asking for 500 AttackRating you don't actually need.
    i got a 220 trader and a 220 enf... atm im mainly playing pvp on the trader and i got way worse gear on the trader.... guess why...
    and yeh once i land 1 drain on the enf i can just run away and wait 30 secs... then the enfs rage will ahve run out and whooptido... i can land tripple drains on that enf and he cant do anything except land 1 perk and SA me... ive killed enfs that way in BS several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    i got a 220 trader and a 220 enf... atm im mainly playing pvp on the trader and i got way worse gear on the trader.... guess why...
    and yeh once i land 1 drain on the enf i can just run away and wait 30 secs... then the enfs rage will ahve run out and whooptido... i can land tripple drains on that enf and he cant do anything except land 1 perk and SA me... ive killed enfs that way in BS several times.
    Rofl what???

If any retarded trader runs from me when they've drained me (on any prof), I'll use those things called virus scanners, maybe those pvm enfs you killing never bothered to buy any idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    Guess gimpy enfos think "if i cant cast top rage, why bother with lower one?"
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Rofl what???

If any retarded trader runs from me when they've drained me (on any prof), I'll use those things called virus scanners, maybe those pvm enfs you killing never bothered to buy any idk.
    ever heard of keeping the target agroed while staying away?

Page 1 of 19 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast