Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nerf MAs!

Nerf MAs!

What is FC thinking with these new nano changes?

All buffs to 4 hour duration: Previously, waiting for the opponents' buff to end was how most Bureacrats defeated MAs. With this change they are reduced to a fly.

Damage changers at lvl10 and to almost every type? Mas will eat through enforcers cocoon instantly! it must be stopped!

Form of risan works? How is fixer supposed to perk MA now

heal recharge to 2s? you need to provide some way for doctors to kill them with dots alone, how is this gonna be balanced!
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

I assume that was pure irony ?
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

hell no. everyone here on rk1 is used to seeing MAs ruling the BS, punching with impunity. even ranged advies are scared to enter. this will only make things worse
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)

I see. Of course y'all ought to be scared of us. MAs rule, that's a fact. ^^
    Fixers too, though !
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    I assume that was pure irony ?
    Sarcasm, actually
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Very true. Thanks for taking care of correcting my Engrish, sir. Appreciated.

Did they fix RI so it doesn't replace GSF in my NCU?

The Run Speed challenged would like to know.

PS. That's sarcasm.. not irony.
    Last edited by Ocene; Jul 17th, 2010 at 12:03:37.

Irony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6G074zXPFI
    Sarcasm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjz-ngp_DYk

Something tells me there's too many people that don't get sarcasm, and that these kinds of threads don't serve as well as the OPs wanted them to...
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

I studied them both in literacy classes. I can only blame myself for not using the proper word this time.

Though there could be another factor that could possibly make these kinds of Threads fail, it's the countless people in here that would make these kinds of Threads without implying anything, just because they think it. It's been seen.

Hum, why do I post that I don't know.
    Last edited by Soliartist; Jul 17th, 2010 at 17:05:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    hell no. everyone here on rk1 is used to seeing MAs ruling the BS, punching with impunity. even ranged advies are scared to enter. this will only make things worse
    RK1 needs lessons in PVP. Foh shure.

Why don't we all just meditate on the ideas a little
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Like you being the third AI 30 Crat on RK1 for example ?
    Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDmg View Post
    Irony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6G074zXPFI
    Sarcasm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjz-ngp_DYk

Something tells me there's too many people that don't get sarcasm, and that these kinds of threads don't serve as well as the OPs wanted them to...
    thats not irony, thats paradox or just a punch of fortune in your face while making fun of your mum

back to topic: NTs need more offense, some professions cant be killed with 2 double nukes, fc plz fix that. Nts should also be able to fly and i want a pony.
    Last edited by akademiker; Jul 19th, 2010 at 00:04:54.

Get back ingame and in BS Ange.

I need to test the new MA love.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    Sarcasm, actually
    Wonder why my post was deleted correcting wrangeline; I think favorites are being played here and that aint cool

Sarcasm is a form of irony.

Yes it is, though sarcasm adopts some kind of "evilness", whereas irony simply consists in stating the contrary of what we think. Both belong to humour though.

Ocene, I will be back for a couple of weeks when all of this hits live, though I don't think I'll stay a lot, I've got a buncha things to study IRL, amongst other things ...
    You shall test the new MA love though. Dunno if you'll love it a lot !
    Last edited by Soliartist; Jul 18th, 2010 at 01:12:04.

This has hit testlive? Miles afk afew days.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Sjef often posts very angry shade related threads where all the details just dont quite add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post

Ocene, I will be back for a couple of weeks when all of this hits live, though I don't think I'll stay a lot, I've got a buncha things to study IRL, amongst other things ...
    You shall test the new MA love though. Dunno if you'll love it a lot !
    You are playing this game called "Outside"? It's from the makers of "IRL", apparently the graphics are quite good, but the NPCs are stupid.
    Last edited by Ocene; Jul 18th, 2010 at 00:49:01.

This sarcasm and irony talk...its darkness vs. shadow all over again!

Nah, when Ange will get into BS he knows he will get a good fight ..as he said, he will probably win it...up to me to understand how.

Adapt or perish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast