Thread: Dougs Tradeskill Shop (rk2)

Dougs Tradeskill Shop (rk2)

I'm usually in nlc between the cacti if you want to come see me personally, otherwise just send me a tell.

Carbonum Armor when I have to buy the sheets:
    ql 170-200 (basically if i have to swap imps)

1 million per armor piece

ql 170 and under

Tip what you want + price of sheet

Carbonum Armor(when I dont have to buy the sheets), bronto armor, and dragon armor:
    ql 170-200 (basically if i have to swap imps)

500k per armor piece

ql 170 and under (this is where dragon armor fits in)

Tip what you want

Virral eggs: 5 million an egg

Treatment libraries: 2 million for ql 170ish - 200
    just a tip if i dont need to swap imps

Implant dissasembly clinics: 2 million for ql 170ish - 200
    just a tip if i dont need to swap imps

Weapon making: 1 mill for ql 170ish-200 just a tip if i dont have to swap imps

Discs : Can make up to ql 150ish 1 mill if i need to swap imps, elsewise for tip (I haven't stocked up on carb rocks yet so if you bring your own it would be nice)

Wrangles, maestros: free if im not busy.

Other: I can probably do whatever things you can think of that require chemistry, mech eng, or elec engy, wep smith just ask me in-game and we will work something out. Well that is all I can think of as of now : )

Note: I reserve right to change prices, so if you are low on cash I might lower price, or if I hate you I might raise it : p
    Last edited by Trader Doug; Oct 18th, 2002 at 03:56:18.
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Come Participate in my PvP tourney(rimor only)

Prices reduced and now can do up to ql 170 self buffed. Also changed it to anything 170 and under I don't set a price for, just tip me what you can afford/think is right. If I'm in a good mode I might perform my trader roleplaying act for you ; ).
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Does that mean, that if I buy a set of Carb armour, I can finally get your box0rs?
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Nah those are mine alone since they were a gift from someone : ). Maybe you can have my thong.

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

What sort of QL do the rocks need to be compared to the ID? higher, lower, same?
    /tell Jakual

Org Leader 1: Why are our NT's killing each other!?!
    Org Leader 2: They see a smurf and want title rights.
    - JohnMclain

equal to or higher.

Might get lucky and be able to use one a few QLs lower but know guarentees
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

I know this is a hijack but heck... traderdoug just doesnt seem to get it when I tell him to go away from my tradeskill posts so:

I can easily do EVERYTHING that needs to be built in this game. Only exception is the Jobe implants that need chemistry.
    If you need someone like this and I'm around just msg me with your request.

Hey doug you should have gone away when I asked.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=56323
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Oh so your allowed to flame me then expect I not reply? Post what you want here. I do everything quicker than you and cheaper. Plus I also add in some fun some times too.

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup