L.E.T.A.H.: Lifeform Engineered for Troubleshooting and Accurate Harm

Im a doctor for god sakes!

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

C.Z.: Cybernetic Zombie

I always said I was an bot script, but nobody would believe me.

Ok, you gotta see this...

C.O.M.M.U.N.I.T.Y.: Cybernetic Obedient Mathematics and Murder Unit/Networked Individual Trained for Yardwork

Say no more.

I love brunching!

C.O.A.G.U.L.A.T.O.R.: Construct Optimized for Assassination and Galactic Utility/Lifeform Assembled for Troubleshooting and Online Repair.

Dammit will I ever be able to stop helping friends fix their computers????? (Assembled for Troubleshooting and Online Repair.) Good god I'm going back to Tinkertoys as a hobby!!

Coag

So, it's sorta social, Demented and SAD, but social.
    (The Breakfast Club)
    Coagulator - General of the Professionals

ROFL! Cybernetic Zombie.... dude, you need to get out and meet some girls.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Hohohoooo...

I.A.N.W.A.R.R.: Intelligent Artificial Neohuman Wanting Accurate Repair and Reasoning

I knew you couldnt take him by brute force, you need to repair and reason with him of course.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Talking hehe

D.A.R.K.B.A.N.E.: Digital Artificial Replicant Keen on Basic Assassination and Nocturnal Exploration

So I'm a ninja droid then?
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

F.L.U.P.P.E.R.: Functional Lifelike Unit Programmed for Peacekeeping and Efficient Repair

ahhh, peacekeeping

B.O.D.Y.S.N.A.T.C.H.: Being Optimized for Destruction and Your Sabotage/Networked Artificial Troubleshooting and Calculation Humanoid

I'm a Killer and a Calculator
    Har har

Hihi =>
    S.H.I.Z.A.J.A.: Synthetic Hydraulic Individual Zoned for Assassination and Justified Analysis

"Synthetic Hydraulic" ./me in Slayerdroid Transference
    Last edited by Abrikoosje; Oct 10th, 2002 at 20:26:01.

**** ROTFLMAO ****!

hahahahhahahahah The best I've evvvverrrr heard =>

N.E.R.F.: Networked Entity Responsible for Fighting

Yup ... nerf us ... and it starts a fight ... yup yup

LMAO!

lol

M.I.Z.R.A.C.H.: Mechanical Intelligent Zombie Responsible for Assassination and Ceaseless Harm

Mizrach

Ex-Coven Master of Dark Covenant(RK2)

Thanks for the good times all...

S.M.O.O.C.H.E.S.: Synthetic Mechanical Organism Optimized for Ceaseless Harm and Efficient Sabotage
    Freshmeat James "Brunis" Brun TL4
    Apprentice Pippi "Smooches" Longstocking TL7 Teh Crap

omg RK1!
    The "Smoo" Smooo!

ITAMZ OR PK!

Z.O.M.B.I.K.I.L.L.E.R.: Zombie Optimized for Mandatory Battle and Infiltration/Kinetic Intelligent Lifeform Limited to Exploration and Repair

F.U.N.C.O.M.: Functional Upgraded Nocturnal Calculation and Observation Machine
    I knew it.. they are watching us!
    Last edited by zombikiller; Oct 11th, 2002 at 00:58:45.
    I stand before you, a shadow of a man
    Behind these eyes self destruction swims through my mind
    I'm confusion and contempt, I am the void
    You are the emptiness of black tomorrow
    I feel so hollow

woot

P.O.D.U.N.: Person Optimized for Destruction and Ultimate Nullification

I like that one

- Podun
    Podun - 184 Clanner MA

Unit Member of Wen-tzu Enclave

Re: lol

Originally posted by Miz
    M.I.Z.R.A.C.H.: Mechanical Intelligent Zombie Responsible for Assassination and Ceaseless Harm

Intelligent Zombie? Is that possible?
    Ismael "Dfalcour" Depaolo
    Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations
    President

Federico "Falcour" Peasly
    Applicant (Wolf Pack Support Team)

Mel "GremlinFeet" Drapkin
    Unit Member (Independant Contractee)

Re: Ok, you gotta see this...

Originally posted by Cz
    C.O.M.M.U.N.I.T.Y.: Cybernetic Obedient Mathematics and Murder Unit/Networked Individual Trained for Yardwork

Say no more.

S.K.Y.B.E.R.T.: Synthetic Kinetic Youth Built for Efficient Repair and Troubleshooting
    hmm... should'a been an engie, then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12