Thread: Are there any weapons worth making?

Are there any weapons worth making?

I am a lvl 38 engie

and am wondering if there are any weapons worth making, at my level

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

The only weapons worth making are the ones that need only be modified. That is to say, the ones you find in sealed reseptacles and the chemical mousser. Sadly enough, most of the other stuff is both buggy, easy to find elsewhere and so crappy that nobody wants it anyway.

Jayhawk

Mauser Partical streamers... which you can promplty hack open after you have made and rebuild into Mauser chemical streamers... an um... Theres an assult rifle you can try to build thats bugged and instead gets you a glue gun about 1/4th the quality level it should be.,.. its nice at levels 1-10 or so for alts to use if they cant find something better.. and...er.. no.. I think thats all the good weapons you can make at low levels...

I've built a rifle just a day or 2 ago. Didnt turn into a glue gun.

Hmm..
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!