Thread: I can walk on water!

I can walk on water!

Not sure if this is the right forum, but thought I'd post this. I tried serching and found no reference to this, but I discovered last night I could walk on water! Well, more accurately I glided over the top while standing. Anyway, I was swimming toward Pleasant Meadows from Harry's and decided to use my first aid kit. My adventurer went throught the normal motions, but after the flash he remained standing instead of swimming! He just kept gliding across the surface of the water standing upright. Didn't speed up unfortunatly, but still it looked pretty cool! I tried this twice and both times it produced the same effect. Try it and see!

Ted

Heh, that happend me too 2 weeks ago.

I dont know why that happend but i did....was fery funny actually.

I did take 2 screenshot too.

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

heh, this is one of those little bug's that's been in the game for ages. I remember doing this when I first started the game which was... damn.. over a year ago now.

It's probably been in the game since release .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

I remember where if you entered the water by side stepping you would just walk on top of it at the same speed as side stepping. Funny seeing a team side step across a river.

Same thing happens if you walk backwards onto the water. As long as you keep going, you continue walking backwards across the surface. Stop moving and you sink in and start swimming.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

You know how you begin gliding while actually running when you close backpacks? Works while in the water too.

When you're morhped, and jump while running, you also glide. Not sure how that 'works' in water, though.