They need....

KAGEEE BUNSHINNN NO JUTSU !!!!!!!
    and ...
    RAASENGANNNNNNNN

That's all
    rofl...

I must request Nano Crystal (Sharingan) plz for agents then
    Unlimited "Millerna" Rifleworks (220 / 30 / 70) Agent

So..... How come NecQQz didn't posted about his ubar skills and knowledge...

On topic:

Since Funcom decides to nerf AS, that will gimp MAs badly, since atm, when a MA pvps all he got is sa/as swap... and they are not capping that easy even though we got ****load of +Crit and +add dmg.
    SA alone wont be enough to kill anyone ... dimach? thats debatable someone people use it, sometimes you cant because you need touch of sai fung.
    MA needs to kill with his natural skills not with swaping 1 bazilions of weapons, alb arrows/tears etc....

Maybe we dont need more AR or by a small margin that could come from improving our nanos. But there is one thing that funcom really needs to fix: def check on our attacks.... if delirium would have at least 80% or why not even 50% since they are supposed to be used to get more AR in the first place right? THen all is fine ...

PS: Spare me with the land the attack on some green/pet then bla bla, thats just a band fix

PS2: Jekonam dont bother arguing on forums, its like trying to pee against the wind the more time you put into it the worse you get pwned.

Peace!
    Last edited by Techtoxic; Jul 6th, 2010 at 16:24:10.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I don't think they are denying angevil his spot as top dog, I think they are saying that they don't want to set up the same way ange does, because they don't want to get raped in every situation other than a 1-1 encounter.

Ange is saying his setup is great for duels (evidently) and saying that it's ok for other PVP (arguable).

Somewhere there has been a miscommunication, and people are annoyed.
    My point is that anyone discarding Ange's opinion on the basis that he's supposedly setup for that or that particular occurence, disregarding the fact his setup is obviously different in different occurences, is not doing himself a favor. Ange's experience (and success) in the different ways of pvp are testimony enough of the thoughts and insight he has in the general pvp field as far as his prof is concerned.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Appreciated. Jeko, it's not about time, since I already told ya, your (global) playtime does not matter much. It's more about the way you used it. I spent my in-game time PvPing when I hit TL7, even before, therefore I was only doing PvP after being bored of PvM (that I tried again when I hit 220, successfully). I'm part of the people who usually don't make the same mistakes, so I learned a lot, and more than that, a lot - pretty fast. And even after that, I kept on practising.

Otherwise, I found your accusations pretty much unfounded, again. I don't need to be around for people to know I have been in BS and around BS for a couple of "mass PvP" rounds & duels. If you don't know it, you were undoubtedly not there very often, as simple as that, I don't even need to discuss that. You may have knowledge, but you don't use it correctly, in my humble opinion. I've got both knowledge and practise, and that's what makes all the difference, sorry. Experience against serious PvPers. That is a concrete fact, no contest, nothing. Thus the "I played enaugh to know what's right from wrong" statement. Practise. Facts. Experience. No personal accusations based on delirious facts with delirious examples. I can be wrong of course, but I won't let you say that you're right if you cannot even make a single statement not based on your fantastic imagination. That's not for me, no personal stuff, it's for all of the MAs reading what we post.

Anyway, if you disagree, that's cool too ! Doesn't matter much to me, people here have a clear enaugh perception and common sense to know who likes to spead bullsh*it and who likes to base his points from something called knowledge and practise. I truly did underrate them by thinking I needed to prove you wrong, that was my only mistake. I apologize.
    Last edited by Soliartist; Jul 6th, 2010 at 22:33:19.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

This thread is the prime example, why MA:s prolly will never, ever, get reasonable updates again.

Although its good entertainment, its useless, as the most of MA-related posts are nowadays. Everybody is so focused on either a) attacking somebody, because they are like "so wrong", or b) attack somebody, because they are "noober" than themselves. Great. And what crowns this all is the original poster, who´s post was worthless anyways. So great job guys, keep it going ! You actually make me miss Deniska/Neccoz/Bruce more and more every day =(

Oh, forgot that you should try to post something related to topic. So, ill add actually some informative stuff here, so you guys can start fighting off from that;
    MA:s should get general AR boost, because unless you have top gear, you cant perk or hit reliably in pvp. This boost shouldnt be too big however, since it would make MA:s OP.

Okay, carry on peeps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

Then what would be your conception of "not too big" ?
    Something that would first off boost a MA's AR remarkably when it's "low" and then scale to the MA's AR not to increase it too much when he starts to reach some kind of higher "AR template" ?
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    Anything coming from an idiot that fscks NT that is peacefully kiting hecks @ hill
    Off-topic, but IMHO, ganking a kiting NT should be made into an Olympic event. (More of a public service)

Quote Originally Posted by Techtoxic View Post
    PS2: Jekonam dont bother arguing on forums, its like trying to pee against the wind the more time you put into it the worse you get pwned.
    THIS however, definately gets a /win. (irl lol)
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Molotoff View Post
    Numbers ? Something to justify your request ? Since your current 'argumentation' can also be used to prove that you don't need more AR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    it's not our job to supply numbers and schematics for how everything we want should work.
    i think Buff MA is good and solid request.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Appreciated. Jeko, it's not about time, since I already told ya, your (global) playtime does not matter much.
    It's more about the way you used it.
    If it matters and someone has that playtime x3 the amount compared to you, what does it mean? Yes, you guessed right.
    Otherwise, I found your accusations pretty much unfounded, again. I don't need to be around for people to know I have been in BS and around BS for a couple of "mass PvP" rounds & duels. If you don't know it, you were undoubtedly not there very often, as simple as that, I don't even need to discuss that. You may have knowledge, but you don't use it correctly, in my humble opinion. I've got both knowledge and practise, and that's what makes all the difference, sorry. Experience against serious PvPers. That is a concrete fact, no contest, nothing. Thus the "I played enaugh to know what's right from wrong" statement. Practise. Facts. Experience. No personal accusations based on delirious facts with delirious examples.
    That does not disprove my argument in any way. We all have knowledge and experience, you are not the only one, that is a fact. So basically your "difference" is nowhere else than in your head. The fact that you tried to make difference without knowing other peoples experience, makes your statement worthless in the matter of truth.

Measuring the value of experience is totally dependant on the measurement system, which in this case is invented by you.
    I can be wrong of course, but I won't let you say that you're right if you cannot even make a single statement not based on your fantastic imagination. That's not for me, no personal stuff, it's for all of the MAs reading what we post.
    Absolutely correct. You can be wrong and my imagination is fantastic. No doubt about that.
    Anyway, if you disagree, that's cool too ! Doesn't matter much to me, people here have a clear enaugh perception and common sense to know who likes to spead bullsh*it and who likes to base his points from something called knowledge and practise. I truly did underrate them by thinking I needed to prove you wrong, that was my only mistake. I apologize.
    Yes, I disagree with you. If my simple logical comments are bullsh*t in your opinion, then your disneyland must be build of that very same bullsh*t.

Yes, you underestimated other people, but that was not all. You underperformed in attempt to step out from disneyland to a real world.

By now you have probably realized what has happened, and you will learn from it if you are the type of a player that you claim to be.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Off-topic, but IMHO, ganking a kiting NT should be made into an Olympic event. (More of a public service)
    I have to agree with this one.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

MA do not need more AR - People need to learn to play MA.

Seriously, MA has to be THE class that is swayed most by player ability. It stands to reason that there's only one or two epic MA's per server. These guys do fine. Get better if you have issues.

Asking for tons of more AR would make MA's absolutely OP. OP in the sense as why would you play an enf, keeper, shade, melee adv if you could play a MA with more AR?

You wouldn't. If anything, MA could use more runspeed, or perhaps a short term runspeed buff at a LOSS to evades. Seriously, try being perk dependent and trying to fight a MA. Try being a trader with a MA pounding on you..

It's all bad news.
    MA's should stop giving up and just try harder, get better gear and realise the class can be a bit hard to play, or perhaps just try and keep in range.

MA's have, currently

1) AS
    2) SA
    3) Huge evades
    4) Heals
    5) Massive DPS, in addition to spike damage

Seriously, make it work. Quit bitching about (minor) holes in your defences and focus on what you're good at. Soldiers are pretty weak, have a lot of holes but they have learned to gtfo it and be devastating even if individually they arent that uber.

MA need to drink a long cold brisk glass of concrete and harden the **** up
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

thread full of fail MA's crying cuz they fail and one good MA trying to show them they wrong

getting boring after third page though

ppl that fail will allways QQ

dont bother tryign to help them Ange
    Rapped 220/30/70 Enforcer game over equip retired
    Rapzilla 220/30/70 Adventurer game over equip mr newb?
    Mayhemia 220/30/70 NT game over equip Fixer's best frand
    Rippli 220/25/70 Soldier new equip BS junkie
    Amazinghorse aka Rippped 170/24/42 Agent equip new OP tl5 tool
    Rappjr work in progress
    Rippped 207/30/70 Agent fastest AI30 Ever?

General of Quetzfags // General of The Asylum

Jekonam, I was trying to be soft with you so you could realize what you were doing. You most likely did not realize anything. Trying to tell me what's real from invented in this game. People know. What I meant is that I should never have spent time arguing with you, simply becauce you seem to be good enaugh to make all of your arguments against me nothing but wind. That what my only mistake, I didn't even need to argue what you were saying about both of our experience in this game in the first place, because you were only making a fool of yourself in the most perfect way.

Peace.

Jekonam, I was trying to be soft with you so you could realize what you were doing. You most likely did not realize anything. Trying to tell me what's real from invented in this game. People know. What I meant is that I should never have spent time arguing with you, simply becauce you seem to be good enaugh to make all of your arguments against me nothing but wind. That what my only mistake, I didn't even need to argue what you were saying about both of our experience in this game in the first place, because you were only making a fool of yourself in the most perfect way.

Peace.
    The reasoning of a hamster strikes again! I guess thats your limit
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Feel free to say whatever you want. I surely don't have anything to prove you when it comes to intelligence, don't worry.

Your limit is set between something like insanity and unfounded statement's love. It doesn't take any kind of reasoning to notice people already know whom can talk, and whom should not.

I really don't care about silly infighting. I just want to be able to hit fixers every once in a while.
    Hailing from Kirkland Washington
    Enfraam 217/21 NT
    10,000 levels

Quote Originally Posted by weltall View Post
    if you try running around in an all ar setup you are going to get perked by (...) high ar crats
    what !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    I just want to be able to hit fixers every once in a while.
    Holy crap guess what, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE.

"I want more AR because people are out of range" is what I read somewhere in this thread.

What?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by ragerayden View Post
    what !!!!!!!!
    3200 AR, 80% perks, do the maths.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast