Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mas and Attack Rating

I'm cool, I'm not trying to convince myself about anything at all. We tell me I never play BS, I answer that I have about 5000 solo kills. Answers the doubt in the most efficient way. Nothing more than that, apart from things you feel like inventing.

Jekonam ? Hum, never heard of you, experience ? In PvP ? When, where ? Don't tell me unknown people can be as good as the most "famous" ones, that's too easy. My experience is real.
    I can think why someone doesn't have the same opinion as mine. Though I won't let anyone speak to me like that if he doesn't have the right to do so. You're not the first one, you won't be the last one.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    I'm cool, I'm not trying to convince myself about anything at all. We tell me I never play BS, I answer that I have about 5000 solo kills. Answers the doubt in the most efficient way. Nothing more than that, apart from things you feel like inventing.

Jekonam ? Hum, never heard of you, experience ? In PvP ? When, where ? Don't tell me unknown people can be as good as the most "famous" ones, that's too easy. My experience is real.
    I can think why someone doesn't have the same opinion as mine. Though I won't let anyone speak to me like that if he doesn't have the right to do so. You're not the first one, you won't be the last one.
    Hah so typical.

You are as unknown to me as I am to you. Well I know that you can't beat karsta in duel, but thats all. I do tl5 mostly nowadays, and please name your toons so we can discuss about experience my scout boy.

From your comments I bet that I started AO before you knew what anarchy online was. Well, you probably already checked that, right

Oh sorry I forgot that you only have "Real experience".
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Though my PvP period started in 2007-2008 and ended in 2010. And I was pretty much present at every PvP event, wandering around Tir Arena, BS and such. Still never had the "chance" to meet you. I don't care if you started to play before I knew AO existed. That doesn't have to see anything with PvP experience dude, nothing at all. I was talking about TL7 MA PvP kind of experience, I played a TL5 Sold as well so I know a few things about TL5 one way or another, but that wasn't my point. Angevil, that'll be the only name I'll give you when it comes to TL7 PvP experience, and that's more than enaugh whether you know my MA or not (if you don't then sorry, you must not have been PvPing a lot in the last three years, and that's what matters the most for this kinda subject). Another weak attempt with Karsta, because I still managed to beat her/him twice, and that's not your concern anyway, name me one experienced PvP player you managed to beat. No, sorry, I don't even care in fact. You'd probably name people whom happened to PvP once in a blue moon or something. Forget that.

By the way, the "who are you" taunt was just a test. Your answer made me smile. Because if we were to ask players who have been into PvP in the last three years, it wouldn't be quite the same answer I think, but whatever !

Oh, so you do TL5 nowadays ? Doesn't change anything, please let me know when you had serious PvP business going on with your MA, if that ever happened. :/
    Something that could attest of your so-called "experience" as a TL7 PvP MA. Or simply as a PvP MA for all I care heh.
    Last edited by Soliartist; Jul 5th, 2010 at 20:35:16.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

I'm tired of this bull**** "ive been playing longer then you therfor im right and your wrong" attitude. You sound like 10 year olds telling an 8 year old what he can and cant do. Playing longer has no bareing whatsoever on your opinions on what your prof dose/dosent need. Would it be nice to have more AR as an ma? Sure. Dose that mean im instantly right for thinking we could use some more? No. How long i've been playing has nothing to do with wheather or not my opinion on a subject is correct. If you dont think ma's need more AR say why and leave it at that if you do then say why and leave it at that. Yes the op made a blanket statement about ma's without offering any real reason as to why he thinks ma's could use more AR but the fact remains that he still thinks we could.

Stop the bull**** "im big your little, im smart your dumb, im right your wrong" arguments. They make no sense what so ever and prove absolutely nothing.

Whether it may sound childish or not, I cannot let anybody tryna "flame" me without defending what I ought to defend. But you're right. It's entertaining though, and I mostly do it for the laughs, I like to argue in English.

Cannot help it. So yeah, I think MAs could use more AR, as I already stated it in my first of second post, but only from LE Researches (ten more inc iIrc) or updated Buffs.

Well, I don't really care about posturing, but the original suggestion is lame.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Ahah.

So yeah, I think MAs could use more AR, as I already stated it in my first of second post, but only from LE Researches (ten more inc iIrc) or updated Buffs.
    lol... oh wow. Yeah call everyone noobs for asking for more AR then make a statement like that.

oh and btw, you don't know my toons, don't act like you do.

Hah, what an incredibly stupid assumption.

Where to start. You make childish stereotypes from people and that is sad. Only people who play 24/7 in bs can have experience. What a joke dude. Some of us have played from the start, adapting to changes and have seen all the changes of MA as a profession. You really think that you are the only one who has knowledge about PvP mechanics? You really think that people who have played this game almost 10 years don't have knowledge about pvp? You are making me laugh.

In your disneyland, person Y can't have a valid argument if he has not spent X time on TL7 bs. That is the thinking of a hamster, and has nothing to do with real life.

Since I don't see you around currently, your argument about being in Tl7 bs at date x is as valid as your assumption of people, which is totally wrong and not reasoned.

Too easy.

*On topic

The overall idea of increased AR is pretty natural because we have hard time catching people.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Anyone denying Angevil was probably this last year one of or even the best (cough*nerf*cough) MA ingame on RK2 should sue their parents or babysitter, cause there's a high chance they were shaken so badly in their early childhood the yellow and the white just got mixed up.

Everyone is entitled his opinion, but everyone is not credible, in particular not when they refuse to consider carefully the input of someone who has been celebrated and despised as a top-notch pvper on their server.
    Oh yea, I know, I must be a fanboi or something. Tell someone who cares, will you. Ange has always been an "enemy", but I never quite had the required amount of epeen to bask myself blind in my own denial.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

I don't think they are denying angevil his spot as top dog, I think they are saying that they don't want to set up the same way ange does, because they don't want to get raped in every situation other than a 1-1 encounter.

Ange is saying his setup is great for duels (evidently) and saying that it's ok for other PVP (arguable).

Somewhere there has been a miscommunication, and people are annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    Anyone denying Angevil was probably this last year one of or even the best (cough*nerf*cough) MA ingame on RK2 should sue their parents or babysitter, cause there's a high chance they were shaken so badly in their early childhood the yellow and the white just got mixed up.

Everyone is entitled his opinion, but everyone is not credible, in particular not when they refuse to consider carefully the input of someone who has been celebrated and despised as a top-notch pvper on their server.
    Oh yea, I know, I must be a fanboi or something. Tell someone who cares, will you. Ange has always been an "enemy", but I never quite had the required amount of epeen to bask myself blind in my own denial.
    Creditability gladly has nothing to do with the truth or what is right. You are either right or wrong.

I am not denying his existance, or whether he is a good pvper or not. In my opinion the way he is underestimating people is ignorant and sad. Believing to be "best", "great" or "famous" with such way of thinking is nothing more than a delusion. Such ignorancy leads to the very same blind denial that you were referring to.

And to be honest, Im reliefed that such influence is not reflecting to MA as a profession anymore. It could lead to changes that does not reflect the average situation of the profession.

If you don't agree with me, its ok. We all have opinions and we have different ways of thinking.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

lol @ the kids trying to attack Ange
    Let's start with, who are you ?
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jekonam View Post
    snip
    Anything coming from an idiot that fscks NT that is peacefully kiting hecks @ hill, just because he invited somebody you dont like, is worth and makes sense as much as Doomcow's mental condition.
    Also: who are you?

@ topic: id prefer focus @ other MA issues, tho a bit moar AR wouldnt hurt either.
    Last edited by Koizumi; Jul 6th, 2010 at 13:19:41.
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    lol @ the kids trying to attack Ange

/thread

Anything coming from an idiot that fscks NT that is peacefully kiting hecks @ hill, just because he invited somebody you dont like, is worth and makes sense as much as Doomcow's mental condition.
    Also: who are you?
    Who I am? Im the guy who owned you, just as you said.

If you get killed by an idiot kid what that makes you? Big boys swallow it and don't cry about it on forums.

/Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Who I am? Im the guy who owned you, just as you said.

If you get killed by an idiot kid what that makes you? Big boys swallow it and don't cry about it on forums.

First of all, you did not kill me, you killed my friend.

Second, you're making it sound like you soooo 'owned' my friend, while infact you just killed a gimp ass nt that had sh**load of mobs on his back and had no idea about pvp at all.
    Mmmm, must've felt good to be so pr0, eh?
    You actually rock, will you be my hero? Plz?

Anyways, what you just said makes me even more convinced that you're just a bratty kid whose opinion only matters to its parents...go back to your crèche so somebody can change your diaper.

@ topic - Now that i think about it, AR, sure, but will i be able to make use of that AR?
    Duels, surely...pvm? not at all...towers? not really that much...BS? i dont think so :/
    As for WHAT we really could use now, heck, ill leave that to our MA prof....if theres still one at that position...i myself wont even try to pick one thing, cuz there's tons more than one :/
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    First of all, you did not kill me, you killed my friend.

Second, you're making it sound like you soooo 'owned' my friend, while infact you just killed a gimp ass nt that had sh**load of mobs on his back and had no idea about pvp at all.
    Mmmm, must've felt good to be so pr0, eh?
    You actually rock, will you be my hero? Plz?

Anyways, what you just said makes me even more convinced that you're just a bratty kid whose opinion only matters to its parents...go back to your crèche so somebody can change your diaper.

@ topic - Now that i think about it, AR, sure, but will i be able to make use of that AR?
    Duels, surely...pvm? not at all...towers? not really that much...BS? i dont think so :/
    As for WHAT we really could use now, heck, ill leave that to our MA prof....if theres still one at that position...i myself wont even try to pick one thing, cuz there's tons more than one :/
    Heh its much more masculine to bring it for the forums! Cmon bring the pix!

This is why I love ao actually <3
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Heh its much more masculine to bring it for the forums! Cmon bring the pix!

This is why I love ao actually <3
    excuse me, while I have no intention of getting into this...pointless bickering, you don't seem like you are the one who pays for his account, unless in your country underage can earn credit cards.
    Unlimited "Millerna" Rifleworks (220 / 30 / 70) Agent

MA's dont need more AR
    They need....

KAGEEE BUNSHINNN NO JUTSU !!!!!!!
    and ...
    RAASENGANNNNNNNN

That's all

Quote Originally Posted by ookamitr View Post
    excuse me, while I have no intention of getting into this...pointless bickering, you don't seem like you are the one who pays for his account, unless in your country underage can earn credit cards.
    The exact reason why you posted your comment here on this moment is why the game is still interesting.

What this means is that you just acted irrationally compared to your intention. If people would act rationally we would not have the emorage and crying on the forums when you don't get the treat.

So I must thank you, keep it going.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast