Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omni-Tek Roleplay Awareness Event Idea

(( OOC Sigh, sometimes I really envy how Omni-Tek's structure lends itself so much to RP groups... ))
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Quote Originally Posted by Nashedra View Post
    From storyline perspective, the idea about disposable department LTCs is very nice for the reasons you guys listed.

The problem with them however is that they need someone to play them. Right now we have four active omni legacy players (I'm not joking there.)

So, to be honest, I did have a moment of "Hmm, it would be very nice to have LTCs for various departments" but my next thought was "It's a real shame we can't do it right now."

So, would you lovely people at Events prehaps be willing to do this in the future, should you gain extra manpower? .. Of course with the Event tweaked some and have more of a solid foundation set. Or at least something along these lines.
    Last edited by Agentcora; Jun 17th, 2010 at 22:30:23. Reason: I'll never tell!
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Actually what makes you think we are not already doing that with various characters? *grin* There are actually a number of various LTCs out and about, who may or may not be wearing more than one hat. May or may not be involved in more than one storyline. Or may be just living their life ready to draw you into a mystery. Or just share a beer with you.
    Coordinator Ninanna. LTC Team Lead

Current effective emails: Ninanna@ark.AOark.info, ark.Ninanna@gmail.com
    or for Mmir the Events AD: Mirr@ark.AOark.info, arkmmirad@gmail.com
    Events Department, Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    To Email Events Department

I can just suggest that if you're going to pop a surprise or try to start an initiative at a monthly side meeting... forward ARK-Events an e-mail a few weeks ahead. I think that's just a better way to deal than springing it on them, though I dunno if they just move my messages to the junk folder or not yet.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Quote Originally Posted by Razishlyat View Post
    I can just suggest that if you're going to pop a surprise or try to start an initiative at a monthly side meeting... forward ARK-Events an e-mail a few weeks ahead. I think that's just a better way to deal than springing it on them, though I dunno if they just move my messages to the junk folder or not yet.

The purpose of this post was just to see if Events would support the expo and what other Rp'ers thought of it, it's not an actual event request as such A request was to be made should Events and other Rpers support the idea
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Legacies, LTCs and temporary characters have attended such events in the past whether it was organised to support omni, clan or neutral side.

Personally, I try to appear at as many such events as I can (my schedule and work permitting.) I can't say any more though or promise anything in this case, since the idea for the event isn't crystalised yet.

The best idea is to contact us once you have worked the details out.
    Storyline Coordinator Nashedra
    ARK Events Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12