Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battlestation suggestions for my fellow clanners

Battlestation suggestions for my fellow clanners

dear my clanner friends

It s quite been long while since im with you runnin around BS and having loads of fun. (space)
    After this quite cliche intro i would like to tell you *prolly most of you know* the secrets of battlestation.
    Before i start, we need to identify the battlestation (BS).BS gives us VP for our setups and kills for our titles.BIG FUN!. but to gain these kills and VPS i have sadly
    announcement for most of us,u cant collect those in the trees of BS, u need to earn 'm. Dont wanna talk long since this post will be targeted for
    flames and i rather wanna get understood as humiliating you.
    Most important rule ever existed before start: DONT GO AFK OR FOOD OR DOOR BELLS OR SOMETHING WHEN UR EITHER IN BS,AP,AV OR SOMETHING
    1.Dont watch it: If a person in front of you attacking someone,dont think if u r able to kill or not.if he s orange colored person and u just wanted to join
    BS after u hit 210,do what u do best.press Q
    2. Notice: there are 4 stars in the middle of upside screen.no,they are not satanistic icons. also BS is not a place where ppl sacrifice anothers.if they
    all turn to blue it means clanners are not working very well..go to B or C and grab a flag.dont try to FARM KILLS ,help other clans since ur high lvl contracts dont
    belong to yourself and organization. they was taken by other clanners helps.
    3. Assist with your skills: either ur 220 or 210 u have perks & nanos, and involved a mass pvp in the middle of somewhere BS, put a macro /macro assist /assist.
    by that macro u will able to use your heal/dmg/debuff w/e u have.it will be used for the opponent having a fight with your clanner friend.
    4. No they dont hate you: when u suddenly face with omni zerg team and died insta when the others around, they kill you not cuz of
    hate you *depends who you are* cuz one of them in that zerg team called you.it means omnis using ancient and pwrful forgotten skill by clans
    that called "assist".Prolly they built a team or using macro. Best solution for this has been analytically proven in the early centuries and defined
    with a verb called "teaming".
    5.You are one man zerg(YAOMZ): Calm down,prolly you are not. You have clanner sickness and it will be removed after couple "reclaim" experiences.
    If ur still insist while u die alot around, try to find and disturb/kill support classes. for example docs,crats,and traders. If your target keep getting healed dont
    try to hit him more,because prolly there are 2 possibilities. one of them there is a doc healing. and dont try to OD docs cuz they can heal at least 100k for
    ,every 20secs and 12k for each 4 secs.the other possibility is ixiaan around.he s the only agent assist heals in omnis. and bad news if ixiaan is around u dont
    have a chance cuz SM kill team prolly will be around. if u manage to survive AND OMG kill some,if there is tradeyall alt,he ll prolly blame you to call tnet...he s a brain
    harrasment,dont bother.
    6.Share without asking: you have prolly have many nanos to help others,so far u were being one man zerg,none assister but u can share your buffs
    with others. Reduce inertia cancels gsf so if fixer is around by yourside,prolly ppl will curse you to ninja buff themselves but it might happen quite rare,so buff
    others without asking you.they might not notice you around while they are fighting.it may result in awesome ways.
    7. thanx god for being active: ur runnin around to help your fellow clanners and found out the base u wanna hold a flag covered by AP(s) , hold your tears
    cuz there is a solution. it s called Mech ,u can simply use'm by shift+V and launch them.if there is anti vehicle turret, Funcom has a working *suprizingly* solution.
    we called it communication and it s been working. use battlestation channel and let them know where you are and what ur dealing with. if no one helps you ,dont
    let your feelings down, probably there are more YAOMZ.curse your luck and move on.
    8. it s going good right?: clanners has a good motivation and killin omnis everwhere,dont be so sure about winning,because some omni prolly will log some doc
    and things will get harder.darkirbisha prolly will leave BS after he gets ganked alot and launch some tl3/4 wars.nvm him,now u just only have to do one thing.DONT
    CAMP OMNI SPAWN POINT. why? simple: it s boring for others which will cause they wont join BS after that turn.and also it s kinda quite disrespect for gameplay. Camp
    flag point,camp elevator but dont camp spawn point.

summary: so far,if u r still loosing ,it happens and try again.this is a game afterall and in your CV, wont be able to have your pvp skeelz.your GF neva will be
    interested by your setup.Be kind to others and even against a person who alpha you great fast by 1vs1.dont be such a jirk like who after succeed BS turn making
    fun with others.cuz soon u ll be get pwned by same persons main or same toon you made fun with him.

P.S: all of these lines requires and includes a exception. whether he s clan or not, GANK okenna and kavey at sight. it s god s will.
    Last edited by BeyondHuman; Jun 8th, 2010 at 11:35:38.
    Imno "Ubermensch" Angel 220/30/70 MA
    Revengeof "Jiltedthief" thegankers 220/30/70 Agent with ultimate smacktalk skeelz Retired
    Obeywhat "Elmayra" says 220/24/70 Doc with 275k+ Alien kills
    [Tnet] Manicmouse: bring back the I WIN button, cos omni really need help
    Reading doesnt change who you are but what you will do
    IM GRAMMATICALLY AWESOME

tl;dr
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondHuman View Post
    P.S: all of these lines requires and includes a exception. whether he s clan or not, GANK okenna and kavey at sight. it s god s will.
    Ooh dear....
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

I feel like I need a clanslator.
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    Ooh dear....
    does that mean there are grammar faults again ;(
    Revengeof "Jiltedthief" thegankers 220/30/70 Agent with ultimate smacktalk skeelz Retired
    IM GRAMMATICALLY AWESOME

Thanks for the guide, a real eye opener.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    Thanks for the guide, a real eye opener.
    /sarcasm off?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

This and
    Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    tl;dr
    this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    Ooh dear....
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondHuman View Post
    dear my clanner friends

It s quite been long while since im with you runnin around BS and having loads of fun.
    After this quite cliche intro i would like to tell you *prolly most of you know* the secrets of battlestation.
    Before i start, we need to identify the battlestation (BS).BS gives us VP for our setups and kills for our titles.BIG FUN!. but to gain these kills and VPS i have sadly announcement for most of us,u cant collect those in the trees of BS, u need to earn 'm. Dont wanna talk long since this post will be targeted for flames and i rather wanna get understood as humiliating you.
    Most important rule ever existed before start: DONT GO AFK OR FOOD OR DOOR BELLS OR SOMETHING WHEN UR EITHER IN BS,AP,AV OR SOMETHING
    1.Dont watch it: If a person in front of you attacking someone,dont think if u r able to kill or not.if he s orange colored person and u just wanted to join BS after u hit 210,do what u do best.press Q
    2. Notice: there are 4 stars in the middle of upside screen.no,they are not satanistic icons. also BS is not a place where ppl sacrifice anothers.if they all turn to blue it means clanners are not working very well..go to B or C and grab a flag.dont try to FARM KILLS ,help other clans since ur high lvl contracts dont belong to yourself and organization. they was taken by other clanners helps.
    3. Assist with your skills: either ur 220 or 210 u have perks & nanos, and involved a mass pvp in the middle of somewhere BS, put a macro /macro assist /assist.by that macro u will able to use your heal/dmg/debuff w/e u have.it will be used for the opponent having a fight with your clanner friend.
    4. No they dont hate you: when u suddenly face with omni zerg team and died insta when the others around, they kill you not cuz of hate you *depends who you are* cuz one of them in that zerg team called you.it means omnis using ancient and pwrful forgotten skill by clans that called "assist".Prolly they built a team or using macro. Best solution for this has been analytically proven in the early centuries and defined with a verb called "teaming".
    5.You are one man zerg(YAOMZ): Calm down,prolly you are not. You have clanner sickness and it will be removed after couple "reclaim" experiences. If ur still insist while u die alot around, try to find and disturb/kill support classes. for example docs,crats,and traders. If your target keep getting healed dont try to hit him more,because prolly there are 2 possibilities. one of them there is a doc healing. and dont try to OD docs cuz they can heal at least 100k for every 20secs and 12k for each 4 secs.the other possibility is ixiaan around.he s the only agent assist heals in omnis. and bad news if ixiaan is around u dont have a chance cuz SM kill team prolly will be around. if u manage to survive AND OMG kill some,if there is tradeyall alt,he ll prolly blame you to call tnet...he s a brain harrasment,dont bother.
    6.Share without asking: you have prolly have many nanos to help others,so far u were being one man zerg,none assister but u can share your buffs with others. Reduce inertia cancels gsf so if fixer is around by yourside,prolly ppl will curse you to ninja buff themselves but it might happen quite rare,so buff others without asking you.they might not notice you around while they are fighting.it may result in awesome ways.
    7. thanx god for being active: ur runnin around to help your fellow clanners and found out the base u wanna hold a flag covered by AP(s) , hold your tears cuz there is a solution. it s called Mech ,u can simply use'm by shift+V and launch them.if there is anti vehicle turret, Funcom has a working *suprizingly* solution. we called it communication and it s been working. use battlestation channel and let them know where you are and what ur dealing with. if no one helps you ,dont let your feelings down, probably there are more YAOMZ.curse your luck and move on.
    8. it s going good right?: clanners has a good motivation and killin omnis everwhere,dont be so sure about winning,because some omni prolly will log some doc and things will get harder.darkirbisha prolly will leave BS after he gets ganked alot and launch some tl3/4 wars.nvm him,now u just only have to do one thing.DONT CAMP OMNI SPAWN POINT. why? simple: it s boring for others which will cause they wont join BS after that turn.and also it s kinda quite disrespect for gameplay. Camp flag point,camp elevator but dont camp spawn point.

summary: so far,if u r still loosing ,it happens and try again.this is a game afterall and in your CV, wont be able to have your pvp skeelz.your GF neva will be interested by your setup.Be kind to others and even against a person who alpha you great fast by 1vs1.dont be such a jirk like who after succeed BS turn making fun with others.cuz soon u ll be get pwned by same persons main or same toon you made fun with him.

I'm still laughing at this. You forgot a few:
    1) When you see numsjr, if you can kill him you get Tnet bonus points. So far he's made it to 7 vs 1 in BS and still wound up killing 3 outta the 7 (multiple times.)

2) When you see numsjr, DO NOT RUN the other way. He's faster then you and will use omni lasso to slow you down. (Usually gets one or both ankles and causes broken nose on fall. Hurts worse then reclaim

3) Remember to run one at a time, and do not group up. Omni uses Orbital strikes in BS and will kill mass orange dots at once with it.

4) Remember, BS shows how you act on tower fields. If you newb around in here, you probably do the same out in the open.

5) Capping BS points = less Victory Points for Omni. Don't do it, or they will kill you more.

lool

I agree with the ganking of okenna tho.
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    I'm still laughing at this. You forgot a few:
    1) When you see numsjr, if you can kill him you get Tnet bonus points. So far he's made it to 7 vs 1 in BS and still wound up killing 3 outta the 7 (multiple times.)

2) When you see numsjr, DO NOT RUN the other way. He's faster then you and will use omni lasso to slow you down. (Usually gets one or both ankles and causes broken nose on fall. Hurts worse then reclaim

3) Remember to run one at a time, and do not group up. Omni uses Orbital strikes in BS and will kill mass orange dots at once with it.

4) Remember, BS shows how you act on tower fields. If you newb around in here, you probably do the same out in the open.

5) Capping BS points = less Victory Points for Omni. Don't do it, or they will kill you more.
    i must have forgotten something i cant hide but
    the question is
    WHO IS NUMSKJSKMNR?
    IM GRAMMATICALLY AWESOME

Also, kill robosapiens dog with DoTs, it really makes him emotional and adds a soap opera dimension to battlestation gameplay.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

We have a winner! Wtb sticky!

Quote Originally Posted by BaiBai View Post
    We have a winner! Wtb sticky!
    No.
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Quote Originally Posted by reids View Post
    No.
    wai?
    this is almost as good as wilsonats advy vs. engie guide.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Phylicity View Post
    Also, kill robosapiens dog with DoTs, it really makes him emotional and adds a soap opera dimension to battlestation gameplay.
    ur meany
    IM GRAMMATICALLY AWESOME

MY GOD MAN, USE SOME SPACES.

I clicked this thread and it was like walking into a brick wall of words. Break it up with some spaces between each point or something. agghh.
    Shadwstalker - In before agents are cool again! http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=171841
    Imsoparanoid - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=128791
    Shadwenf - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=133295

Everytime you forget a space, god kills a chicken.
    Lots o' chicken for everyone! See? Reading this thread wasn't a total waste.

...mhhh ...chicken!
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

My mommy said I could be a 1 man zerg if I wanted!
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    Everytime you forget a space, god kills a chicken.
    Lots o' chicken for everyone! See? Reading this thread wasn't a total waste.

...mhhh ...chicken!
    So basically.. this thread is a KFC commercial?!
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast