Thread: What PvP means to me?

What PvP means to me?

I am by far a PvP expert. Hell I so low in the PvP ranks I havent hit n00bie status yet. I don't have a title probably never will.

I go to Tir Arena mostly to watch while I take a break from missions and eat me a late night gamers snack. Every now and then someone I know from online will ask for a friendly duel. Most of the time we just quit at 50% sometimes (most of the time) if we go past that I will die. I have killed a few but not many. But to me that isnt what "I" think about PvP. That is dueling to see which of the two competitors is the better.

"I" think PvP is like deer hunting. 2h0 with 886 concealment waiting for the person of appropriate lvl to come in. Jump and attack sometimes they run, sometimes they die and sometimes they fight back and kick my arse ( most of the time the last one happens ). But if I die, no biggie I am not out for the title. If I wanted a title I could just pick on the green and greys. But that isn't fun. Also group vs group combat. This is the one I like the most. More strategy involved.

This is just how "I" look at PvP. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and this one is mine. So I am not saying your ideas are wrong so please flame not.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

To me pvp should be ROLEPLAYING based. It should be team vs team and clan vs omni with no clan/omni grouping.

It should not be solo dueling for titles or n00b ganking like it is now.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

The way I view PvP in Camelot. See clanners...tab until I target the clanner I wish to fight with...push 'q' wait 45 minutes for attack to start....44 minutes leter see white screen for 10 minutes as spam from 93 clanners dmg on me is scrolling by...hit reset on PC because I an falling asleep looking @ white screen and reading me hit by ### points of dmg...pc reboots...ao restarted...me standing in camelot while all my stuff is in reclaim and i have 1 hp and running slower then a turtle with no legs.

Yea FC you're the bestttt

hehe yeah Camelot is a horrible place to try and PvP when Tara is up way to many people there. And I have to agree with you Bonk. I like it when the arks zone in for events like that in 2h0.

Usually some Omni Pol squad doing inspections will get some clanners attention and before you know it you got a nice small sized playable battlefield goin on. Don't know how often this happens on RK1 but I wish it happend more often on RK2. Usually every sunday night we will get an event like this on RK2.

These are the breaks I look forward to from missioning. Now if we could just get some clan and omni to organize events like this between the guilds it would be great.

And yeah lots of n00b ganking going on. But if you read my post I wait for someone that is near my lvl sometimes they are just under it and sometimes they are just over it. I dont attack green or greys just yellows and oranges. And when I feel frisky I will try my hand at a red.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Ya know I can understand not attacking gray in 2ho. One thing though when the gray is standing in a 0% arena picking his gonads isn't he more less already agreeing to fight anyone within his pvp range?? How could this possibly be considered ganking? The person is standing there in 0% like an idiot. Just send them a quick recruit to see if he's teamed if you don't get the msg about him being in team already open fire before he gets that chance to join your team. I myself am sick of idiots standing in 0% thinking they are immune to attack and then crying "waaa you ganker" when I choose to kill them! Besides isn't "ganking" to kill someone as they are fighting someone else????? Which I do NOT do unless it's a team situation where my team is fighting their team.

all idiots who dont wonna team pvp

or its fun Q..my char is 1337er...i camped better equipment...

i was more lucky by crits? ..etc

PvP is brainless...team vs team can be nice tactic

i think sometimes if i were FC thing...if i wonna customers who pay what can i do with most of the morrons here?