Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Top annoyances of your profession

Quote Originally Posted by thermonuked View Post
    i can understand the fanboy attitude, i play all profs, so i know most of the strengths/weaknesses even if i am firmly in the weakness camp myself, but when a self admitted gimp soldier can take down 2 or 3 good characters, and good soldiers can easily handle 5, for 1m40s anyway, its far from an even fight. cocoon/absorbs got a huge nerf because of a couple of low hp NT's who were unkillable, on my enf, advy and keeper its not even worth using, as FA/SA/AS will take it down in one hit and possibly even cap damage afterwards, but reflects take capped damage, then reduce the damage, which is already halved for pvp, i just say for balance reasons, the same rules should apply for reflects as they do for absorbs.

oh, and apart from the root effect from AMS, which was aimed at soldiers, they arent the only prof that uses reflects, engi, keeper, enf, advy all have them as well you know, as well as any prof who gets RRFE from a friendly soldier
    So Much Fail .... So Much Fail That Words Cannot Describe.
    Funcom hire me as Content Designer !!

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    TL5 (170) opi agent:
    * unm.. not a lot.. uhm.. well, IF in doc AND then drains suck GO enf
    TL5 (170) OP agent:

Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by thermonuked View Post
    i can understand the fanboy attitude, i play all profs, so i know most of the strengths/weaknesses even if i am firmly in the weakness camp myself, but when a self admitted gimp soldier can take down 2 or 3 good characters, and good soldiers can easily handle 5, for 1m40s anyway, its far from an even fight. cocoon/absorbs got a huge nerf because of a couple of low hp NT's who were unkillable, on my enf, advy and keeper its not even worth using, as FA/SA/AS will take it down in one hit and possibly even cap damage afterwards, but reflects take capped damage, then reduce the damage, which is already halved for pvp, i just say for balance reasons, the same rules should apply for reflects as they do for absorbs.

oh, and apart from the root effect from AMS, which was aimed at soldiers, they arent the only prof that uses reflects, engi, keeper, enf, advy all have them as well you know, as well as any prof who gets RRFE from a friendly soldier
    Nano Technician forces your NCU to run Constant Barrage.
    Nano Technician forces your NCU to run Constant Barrage.
    Nano Technician forces your NCU to run Izgimmer's Double.
    Nano Technician forces your NCU to run Izgimmer's Double.
    You died of nanoprogram damage.

On my trader:
    people with mongo rage and massive NR (enfs)
    classes who can just run away when the tide turns without Me being able to stop them, advs and fixers mainly.
    More server firsts than you!

Proud officer of Storm for over.. 8 years yikes!
    Gunnandahalf - 220/30 NT
    Knavish - 220/30 Soldier
    Retain - 220/30 Trader

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345