Thread: Top annoyances of your profession

top annoyances.

Nanoresist not working as it should
    and spammable nano's

Quote Originally Posted by miharuchan View Post
    top annoyances.

Nanoresist not working as it should
    and spammable nano's
    search for posts with nano resist by Ebag.

Martial artist: Constant barrage
    Supernaute 220 ma
    Tulltrond 169 Nt
    Superfett 170 Agent
    Sjarken 161 Crat

Quote Originally Posted by schloops View Post
    NT, tl7.

Loved it, pvm and pvp.

What I didn't like:
    - tarders... make an arena for those idiots where they can gth each-others and let the others play the game in peace.
    I feel your pain.

Hahaha
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

MA and doc

Admittedly it has been very long since I played MA now but it has it's reasons..

Long ass recharge heals (Yes MoK is a big improvement but still) that doesn't heal enough (make a 25% hp heal based on your hp, so it's a fixed 25% heal with HD buff no matter what)

Sync as people has said

Hard to stay on ranged dudes like fixers or ranged advies

Toolset is ok but could use some tweaking

And as previous poster said, PLEASE give virus scanner some love so it removes ALL debuffs.. Not every profession has perks or other means to remove them other than virus scanner

Now as Doctor:

with 2551 NR (not NRperked or AAD counted in) I still seem get GTH'd, drained or init debuffed alot. Fix NR already

Fear sucks but I'll live

Being doctor means you get zerged instantly, but I'll return from reclaim still.

Other than that I have nothing to complain about on docs, they ARE probably one of the most OP professions at the moment although any good enfo, shade or MA can take us down.. Not even bothering to mention tarder, NT or MP as they speak for themselves vs doc
    RIP Thebun, you will be missed!

Characters ingame:

Thekicker, 220/23 MA http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=126010 (roughly final setup)
    Medicwarden, 220/27 http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=157683 current equip

Nano Technician.

When the hotbar locks up while im mashing 3 for RNA reaper, it locks for less than a second after the recharge is through. It has never affected my gameplay but it is noticable and annoying.

Soldier : having 95% of my character being novelty to play while burst, fa and ams cool down. (not that fa and ams are bad, but Zzzz...)

Trader : When the game decides that I shouldn't be using nanos anymore by having them all resisted or not cast without any other indication.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    search for posts with nano resist by Ebag.

i take it he/she thinks not what should be.

everyone has different tase and like me there are plenty annoyances but it's still fun to play =)

Ebag did a whole load of in depth testing on exactly how often nanos land, given different Nano ARs and different skill checks etc. There were a lot of datapoints used to work it out. The curves are fairly clear and smooth for how NR works.

If you'd like to work out landing rates for any given nano and nano AR vs NR, he even created a calclulator for you to use.

X

Quote Originally Posted by XtremTech View Post
    Ebag did a whole load of in depth testing on exactly how often nanos land, given different Nano ARs and different skill checks etc. There were a lot of datapoints used to work it out. The curves are fairly clear and smooth for how NR works.

If you'd like to work out landing rates for any given nano and nano AR vs NR, he even created a calclulator for you to use.

X
    But this calculator makes no sense, since it shows that landing rate of triple on (1xCB) debuffed enf is 101.39%.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    But this calculator makes no sense, since it shows that landing rate of triple on (1xCB) debuffed enf is 101.39%.
    You forgot to set aggdef slider setting to -100

From Calculator Page

This calculator should be accurate +-5% for any calculations at full def (-100). Anything else has been tested less (or not at all) and may or may not be accurate.
    Nothing's perfect. It'd be nice to see him do more datapoints at other agg/def values. Relative values should be fairly accurate though... so for example, plugging in different def check values while holding other factors stable.

X
    Last edited by XtremTech; May 27th, 2010 at 23:31:58.

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    You forgot to set aggdef slider setting to -100
    I didn't. However, I used high MC skill (as it should be).
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Enfo: MY SIZE in PVP
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

I notice only melee profs have posted. did I miss something?

Oh, someone said their sold was boring. Is that because you've kite-killed all the melee profs with your -1000 RS proc?

melee's have unimagineable difficulties while the ranged profs are bored. GREAT!

Oh, someone said their sold was boring. Is that because you've kite-killed all the melee profs with your -1000 RS proc?
    If a soldier is using green tracers, and kills u, the soldier isn't the problem.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

- No, I don't use dshark in pvp
    - If you get "kite killed" by the most CCable prof using a 5% proc, back to the drawing board. I yes I play keeper too so I know keep can lose half their health with little cc to help.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Drains.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by boltgun View Post
    - No, I don't use dshark in pvp
    - If you get "kite killed" by the most CCable prof using a 5% proc, back to the drawing board. I yes I play keeper too so I know keep can lose half their health with little cc to help.
    please. we all know that 5% doesn't mean squat when you have infinite chances.

sure, keeper can survive a while, but, if you can "never" catch up, or, worse yet, "omg halp I ran out of defences", or, umm, the obvious "I'm a keeper, we have no Dodge" it's not a far cry that the sold with a 1000 AR advantage over you with a disproportionate damage dealing ability will rip you a new one in record time. btw, solds got new guns, and keepers still can't catch up, catch up and kill, or catch up in the 20 second window when the sol MIGHT be kilable.

Alas, we are, of course, kited for 20 seconds regardless of whether a "proc" went off or not... because umm, thats life for melee.

Enforcer:
    My runspeed is lets say kind of weird against nearly every Prof except soldiers nts and docs.

BIO COCOON! Fix it ! But only the Enforcer Version. Enforcer should not have high evades like an adv but he should be able to "tank" and that also in PvP so give us our old or a better Coon for enforcers this would be a reliable fix for enforcers.

Nanoskills WTF? Why do i have to max and perk Nanoskills Im a Tank not a MP oder NT.

1hb / Piercing is fine fix the 1hb / 1he Perks completly ( They r 4 froobs and newbs, Sorry guys but i dueled nearly every "good" 1hb / 1he enforcer here and the most of them won but only with 1-3 Bubbles more then i had and 1hb / 1he has twice the dmg perks...) and give us more def instead.

Make the Engi Snare removable by Rage.

All in all fixing the Coon would dou a lot the rest are only reaaaaly "small" Problems.
    ''Sugge''
    ''Epedemic''
    and some other Sick.... Terminat0rs

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast