Thread: Just wondering....

Question Just wondering....

Hi all,

Since I've started playing AO, I've played an MA, Adven, Trader, and a Fixer. I'm currently hooked on being a Fixer Here's what I noticed... Regardless of what class I am playing at the time, I can never find the appropriate armor or weapon for that character. For example, I could not find a good shotgun in the shops or through a mission. But when I play another character other than the Trader, it seems that I run into a whole lot of shotguns.

Is this by design or just my dumb luck? I haven't been playing to long so I'm wondering if other people are experiencing this.

Thanks.

Dumb luck. Playing an Atrox you find lots of great intel based armour. As my nanodoc, I find str/sta based armour. Great!

Now I farm armour on higher alts for my n00ber alts
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Originally posted by Ntrox
    Dumb luck. Playing an Atrox you find lots of great intel based armour. As my nanodoc, I find str/sta based armour. Great!

Now I farm armour on higher alts for my n00ber alts
    That's exactly what I am talking about. When I go shopping, I can't find a Mausser for my fixer but when I logged on with my Adventurer, I found one at the first computer vendor that I stopped at. I bought it and arranged the transfer. Oh well...

Yeah the nanos kinda work like that to. You know the good old tradeskill buffs on traders, MA buffs on engineers thing
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Happens to me too. If you ever need MP nano's, ask an adventurer to roll you a mission

If you ever need MP nano's, ask an adventurer to roll you a mission
    Nah, I ask one of the guildie Fixers to grab them for me. Within 5 minutes I have it

Shout out to you two, you know who you are, you smurfs you!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich