Thread: How Do I make a Chemical Mausser?

Arrow How Do I make a Chemical Mausser?

CAN somone please tell me what i need to buy to get someone to make this or does somone already have one made
    post her or send me tell in game.
    /tell medoctor

PLZ PLZ
    Last edited by Saberharth (old); Oct 8th, 2002 at 14:37:18.

This is from Virral's engie site, hope it helps ya. I would offer to make it but can't craft 200qlty items yet. lol....good luck!

****Chemical Weapons, don't ya just love 'em?

Prepare to become the Fixer's best buddy With 13.6 comes a new Tradeskill, a pretty specific one in fact. It is now possible to modify Mausser Particle Streamers into Mausser Chemical Streamers. Basically, this means that for the small cost of items from your local Trade store, you can change a mausser so that it uses Chemical damage rather than Projectile damage. Do I really need to explain why this is a good thing?

And the process is so simple, you will wonder why we never tried it before! Basically, just follow these four simple steps, and you will have fixers hero-worshipping you for all time!

Step 1) Take your Mausser, and use a Hacking Tool on it. This will give you a Mausser Particle Streamer Base of the same Quality Level (I assume this uses Break and Enter skill, so the Fixer might have to do this step for you).

Step 2) Head to the nearest Ranged Weapon Components Vendor, and get a Compression Chamber for Chemicals. Use this on your Mausser Base, and you will get a Mausser Chemical Streamer - Step 1 (This step requires Weapon Smithing)

Step 3) Now, get yourself a Composite Barrel and add this to your Mausser Chemical Streamer, this will result in a Mausser Chemical Streamer - Step 2 (This step requires Weapon Smithing)

Step 4) Finally, go to the Armor and Clothing Components Vendor, and buy a Sheet of Curved Carbonum Plating. Add this to your Mausser, and you will be rewarded with a Mausser Chemical Streamer, that will be the same Quality as the original weapon. (This step requires Mechanical Engineering).

For those interested, here is a quality 200 version of the Particle and Chemical Streamers for comparison Basically your looking at a change in damage type, a higher crit, slightly more damage, lower range and a higher skill requirement. A pretty reasonable tradeoff, in my opinion.

Pretty cool hey? Tradeskills are getting more interesting all the time!

A more in-depth comparison.

Well, since I posted this guide, several people have submitted more details concerning the changes from a Particle Streamer to a Chemical Streamer. So, here is a broken down list of what will be changed during the process (Most of this information was sent in by Sabor Panthur)

"I have made 10+ so far in QL 30-116 and have made these opservations.

A. SMG/SG Req per QL is 5.3 (so QL 100 needs 530 SMG/MG skill)
    B. Burst Req per QL is 4.0 (so QL 100 needs 400 Burst Skill)
    C. If you stast with a QL X Mausser, you end up with a QL X+1 to QL X+3 Mausser. (So if your customer want a QL50 Chem Mausser, I'd use a Q48 or Q49 base Mausser)
    D. The base damage is 50% greater
    E. The Crits are 50% greater
    F. The Reqs are exactly 30% more then for the same QL Mausser."
    G. The Attack Time is increase by roughly 2 seconds. (Sent in by Zpyke) ******

i have the ql 200 mausser particle streamer which you would need to have hacked. Can self hack it in 1 ding i believe. Weapon smithing skill needed as far as i remember to finish u need 850 for a ql 200

find a high level fixer to hack it, then come to see me to build it, see sig ;-)

www.anarchyarcanum.com