Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Darkempire killed RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    L2read

Right back at ya bro
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

The best clan trolls think that you are from France so you ARE from France, you must learn to live with it. It's job of all trolls, they think they have always "truth", but only you know real truth and someone else who knows truth as well can laugh too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Nah we know butthurt ain't from France, that's just a picture you put in your own minds
    L2read, I didn't say he is from France,
    /facepalm
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    /facepalm

You shouldn't do that to yourself mang
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    /facepalm
    I didn't get your post, I didn't say he is from France I said what clanners think where he is from...well fence sitters have butt-hurts too
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    as for the whole french thing, i dont mind people claming they know where i am from, its flattering that people bother to remember RL things about me, just that its a bit of a miss, i SPEAK french, i never went to france, im a canadian, so all the surrendering jokes and stuff just dosnt apply to me
    So what you're saying is that you're not french, you're french canadian?

....and you think that's an improvement?

zzzzzzzzz
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Hey, Alter, you can do something new? This topic now is so boooriiing!
    Entertain me!
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Last edited by Alternity; May 16th, 2010 at 03:27:39. Reason: Changed name of the link, to better reflect what it's about.

WOOOT!!! I'm in ur frands-list!!! I'M FAMOUS!!!!
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

Quote Originally Posted by Strupstad View Post
    WOOOT!!! I'm in ur frands-list!!! I'M FAMOUS!!!!
    can i have ur autograph?!!?!????!!!!!????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Ya know, I think its great that u guys are comfortable enough to talk about how butt hurt u make each other, but theres this whole LINE thing......and this is waaaay over it.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    I don't personally, but I'm not biggoted and prejudiced against people who do.

I didn't know there were any French teenage homophobes. I always thought French culture was too enlightened and accepting of sexuality for that, especially since French men are widely known for being in touch and comfortable with their feminine sides.
    It sounds like your butt is hurting.

Quote Originally Posted by Essessceeaych View Post
    So what you're saying is that you're not french, you're french canadian?

....and you think that's an improvement?
    No racial please.

lol 2.6k AR

lol 2.6k AR

lol @ someone claiming to be a PvP'er, and at the same time don't even come close to grasp the concept of hotswapping gear.

Butthurt much 0 duel man?

lol 2.6k AR
    An important part of the NT toolset is to use Starfall which debuffs AR by enough to stop many people from perking them.

Nice one Viz Getting a pic of Mavri dead in a mech is almost as good as my pic of Ixiaan dead in an APT at a base that he ninjaed :P

But I think since you have him floating in the water too you win

Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    An important part of the NT toolset is to use Starfall which debuffs AR by enough to stop many people from perking them.
    And your points is.....if NT lands 1. starfall perk on Darkempire, he can drop him at 2307 AR and with blind he can drop him at 1808 AR and if Darkempire landed Bullseye then he is at 2158 AR.
    Shortly even my TS eng can get more AR.
    Omg, remake your agent, I am not kidding, check AR numbers above, it is really bad.

edit: I have really fear to ask you if 2607 AR was with or without Presence, pls don't tell me it is with towers. We should stop killing your Presence tower so you can get better AR at least for perking 210ish.
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; May 16th, 2010 at 15:44:45.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

edit: I have really fear to ask you if 2607 AR was with or without Presence, pls don't tell me it is with towers. We should stop killing your Presence tower so you can get better AR at least for perking 210ish.

My armor was currently on my trader when we went to PW

My normal AR lies from 2.8-3k AR, but that's the beauty of MR ain't it

Quote Originally Posted by Essessceeaych View Post
    can i have ur autograph?!!?!????!!!!!????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!
    Hand over 50 mellons and I'll write you one!

I thought it was interesting that you was on full agg. Might be a tactic to avoid some init debuffs from MA and enforcer. But on the other hand I see you being a rather defensive agent that might want to keep the slider low. Or is this an extra ordinary case where you are init debuffed?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast