Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Darkempire killed RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzypoo View Post
    You prolly think you are making fun of Mavr but you actually ended up making an ass out of yourself. It's the truth, I swear.
    Should not swear in church son.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Poor thing, still mad because you still don't get what this thread is about?

Should not swear in church son.

Alter, you must use pole! you listen me? Your show is crap without pole!
    Now your public e-peen stroking really not fun, and you need shiny effects for high quality entertainment for us.
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Alter, you must use pole! you listen me? Your show is crap without pole!
    Now your public e-peen stroking really not fun, and you need shiny effects for high quality entertainment for us.

I find it rather hard to be insulted, by a person who's only retort ever is about sex or someones IRL medical condition.

Good effort tho
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

8 pages later and this thread still isn't locked, my o my forum mods playing favorites
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

I find it rather hard to be insulted, by a person who's only retort ever is about sex or someones IRL medical condition.

Good effort tho
    Alter, i want something for my entertainment. I pay my money and i want results – me not need your justification or excuse. You must work better!

So, now use pole... and stop talks!

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Alter, i want something for my entertainment. I pay my money and i want results – me not need your justification or excuse. You must work better!

Seeing how you never gave me any money, I can't fathom how I am in some way supposed to strip for you.

I do find it amusing that you would like a CLAMM to strip for you, we are quite the taboo I can imagine, quite possibly even as taboo as PvM?
    Last edited by Alternity; May 14th, 2010 at 11:20:57.

Dark work better and use pole! Listen!

Minova:220:30:doc
    Looke:220:30:adv
    Winova:174:24:sold
    Rinova:168:23:nt
    Meanova:126:15:trader
    Meenova:95:10:agent
    Redemption

Seeing how you never gave me any money, I can't fathom how I am in some way supposed to strip for you.

I do find it amusing that you would like a CLAMM to strip for you, we are quite the taboo I can imagine, quite possibly even as taboo as PvM?
    These strippers very impudent and don't want work, so also the constant debate.
    Use pole, man, use pole... Just use it and all over

"... who are you, then?"

real krypto was better
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    real krypto was better

Sorry to disappoint you.

Sorry to disappoint you.
    ouch! sooo butthurt man dam!

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post

Yeah it burns lulz

Yeah it burns lulz
    Mavri knows all about that burning feeling from previous hook... uhhh, "strippers"

Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    Mavri knows all about that burning feeling from previous hook... uhhh, "strippers"
    Looks like Mavri isn't the only one!

Looks like Mavri isn't the only one!
    actually you are the one that probably knows the most about being butthurt, if you get what i mean

actually you are the one that probably knows the most about being butthurt, if you get what i mean
    I don't personally, but I'm not biggoted and prejudiced against people who do.

I didn't know there were any French teenage homophobes. I always thought French culture was too enlightened and accepting of sexuality for that, especially since French men are widely known for being in touch and comfortable with their feminine sides.

I don't personally, but I'm not biggoted and prejudiced against people who do.

I didn't know there were any French teenage homophobes. I always thought French culture was too enlightened and accepting of sexuality for that, especially since French men are widely known for being in touch and comfortable with their feminine sides.

in other words, you ARE butthurt alot, stating that does not make me have any prejudices against anyone.

you on the other hand acknowledging that those people are in fact butthurt makes me lol, see, i wouldnt know...but it seems you do.

as for the whole french thing, i dont mind people claming they know where i am from, its flattering that people bother to remember RL things about me, just that its a bit of a miss, i SPEAK french, i never went to france, im a canadian, so all the surrendering jokes and stuff just dosnt apply to me

ill give you 50$ when you learn my RL name too, just cause im nice to the *special* people.

all i know about you is that you probably got an accent that does make you sound reeeaaaal butthurt

i SPEAK french, i never went to france, im a canadian, so all the surrendering jokes and stuff just dosnt apply to me
    The best clan trolls think that you are from France so you ARE from France, you must learn to live with it. It's job of all trolls, they think they have always "truth", but only you know real truth and someone else who knows truth as well can laugh too.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    The best clan trolls think that you are from France so you ARE from France, you must learn to live with it. It's job of all trolls, they think they have always "truth", but only you know real truth and someone else who knows truth as well can laugh too.

Nah we know butthurt ain't from France, that's just a picture you put in your own minds

Nah we know butthurt ain't from France, that's just a picture you put in your own minds
    L2read, I didn't say he is from France, I know he is Canadian...it was info about random clan trolls
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; May 15th, 2010 at 16:07:16. Reason: and neutral too
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast