Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Darkempire killed RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    Knowing that only 4 people dedicate their lives to wasting 2,5 minutes of your time to:
    1. buy programs-check gms and you must fly there
    2. farm other parts- they don't drop everywhere
    3. find TSer and tip-good luck if you have some TS online in your org
    They make you waste your time? I'm pretty sure thats your own choice, fool.

And pro-tip: it helps to make a bunch of towers beforehand! Which is probably what they do, cause they don't huff paint fumes like you do.

They're actually really cheap and hella easy to replant, but they're so insanely fun to blow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sromp View Post
    They're actually really cheap and hella easy to replant, but they're so insanely fun to blow up.
    bump this.

Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    Price of a ql 255 Focus or Presence Program - 50k
    Time to farm the other parts and get them tradeskilled - 5 minutes
    Time to replant a destroyed tower - 5 seconds

Knowing that an entire org dedicates their lives to wasting 5 minutes, 5 seconds, and 50k of your time.... PRICELESS!
    you guys wouldnt bother massing tnet for a handful of us if it didnt bother you at some level.
    ..and on the rare occasion you guys come to defend org vs org.. well yea, classic moments.

speaking for myself i dont really hit towers to be an annoyance, i hit them more to lower the def/off of players in a few said orgs.
    Last edited by Afrokix; May 8th, 2010 at 23:32:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrokix View Post
    speaking for myself i dont really hit towers to be an annoyance, i hit them more to lower the def/off of players in a few said orgs.

So what you are saying is that you are trying to make Spartans wipe at The Beast? The key to Notum Wars lies in Burdens?

In that case Spartans is the winner!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrokix View Post
    you guys wouldnt bother massing tnet for a handful of us if it didnt bother you at some level.
    ..and on the rare occasion you guys come to defend org vs org.. well yea, classic moments.
    We didn't mass for war at all the last few days. Those peoples showing up were either dying from boredom, or in the defending org.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

i find it funny omnis claim they got 30 defenders without announcing/massing bot.
    but when they see 1-2team clan teams they think we massed tnet.
    Thedevil 220/30 Adventurer
    My Collage

Quote Originally Posted by TheDdevil View Post
    i find it funny omnis claim they got 30 defenders without announcing/massing bot.
    but when they see 1-2team clan teams they think we massed tnet.
    I find it funny that you play an advy.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    I find it funny that you play an advy.
    I find it funny that you're bad.

HO HO HO!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamgate View Post
    Oh no, someone made a new forum account to post a picture of me afk killed at Tara, ah the humiliation!

I am so angry right now!
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

You ran there right before you got killed. I am pretty sure you was not afk.

You ran there right before you got killed. I am pretty sure you was not afk.

And your point is? I mean here you are posting a picture of me dead (nothing new there) from a cleaned up screenshot and newly created anonymous forum account, and you think I'd be embarrassed or get angry over it?

I find it funny that you spent that much effort in making the picure, uploading it, the forum account and posting it

Good effort haha

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    And your point is? I mean here you are posting a picture of me dead (nothing new there) from a cleaned up screenshot and newly created anonymous forum account, and you think I'd be embarrassed or get angry over it?

I find it funny that you spent that much effort in making the picure, uploading it, the forum account and posting it

Good effort haha
    that reply was counted as a facepalm
    hthnxbai
    Imno "Ubermensch" Angel 220/30/70 MA
    Revengeof "Jiltedthief" thegankers 220/30/70 Agent with ultimate smacktalk skeelz Retired
    Obeywhat "Elmayra" says 220/24/70 Doc with 275k+ Alien kills
    [Tnet] Manicmouse: bring back the I WIN button, cos omni really need help
    Reading doesnt change who you are but what you will do
    IM GRAMMATICALLY AWESOME

Rainbow
    Cookie'FF'Tastic

The peace sign is just the middle and the trigger finger

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post

Good effort haha
    ouch someone is butthurt!

Lets all join the Neutrals, and make peace. We can all be friends!!
    Main Char:
    Tonberryff - 220/30/70 (The one and only Ton)
    Org: Horizon
    Faction: Omni
    I am a PvE -> Person VS EVERYTHING!

Other Freaks:
    Tonberrydmg - Shade - Survivor
    Tonberrry - Doctor - Saver
    Dontonberry - NT - Annoyer
    Tonberrysol - Soldier - Pretty boy

Everybody love everybody!
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    ouch someone is butthurt!

Nah The definition of butthurt would be you after my Jafter leg connection, why would I get mad over something I admitted?

Still find it the most fun that ShadowMercs totally missed what the thread was about

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Everybody love everybody!
    wat is luvv
    Cookie'FF'Tastic

The peace sign is just the middle and the trigger finger

Wow you need to get laid!

Minova:220:30:doc
    Looke:220:30:adv
    Winova:174:24:sold
    Rinova:168:23:nt
    Meanova:126:15:trader