Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Darkempire killed RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    lol @ someone claiming to be a PvP'er, and at the same time don't even come close to grasp the concept of hotswapping gear.
    I dont see anything in ur inventory for u to hotswap WITH......
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    yeah nevermind the fact that in the second SS mav is in a mech so theres no way in hell hes debuffing darkempire, both SSes got the exact same AR

but i mean he dosnt need more AR, we all saw what he does in pvp in his vid, find a crat or an enf and O O O O O O O away! that or sneak and remind himself how his life sucks

the best part is, he cant perk advies with MR lol

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    My 208 shade can perk 220 advies with limber up, 4.4K ar ftw
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; May 16th, 2010 at 21:06:51.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post

All 3 alba huds and the remaining research huds are one of the equipment packs, take em out when needed
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

yeah nevermind the fact that in the second SS mav is in a mech so theres no way in hell hes debuffing darkempire, both SSes got the exact same AR

but i mean he dosnt need more AR, we all saw what he does in pvp in his vid, find a crat or an enf and O O O O O O O away! that or sneak and remind himself how his life sucks

Wow mister 0 duels man, for someone being so persisting in telling the whole world how rubbish you feel I am, I must utter a few words of concern.

Your fascination with me is apparently quite serious, I did not know you followed my every step

Seek help bro, oh and cool story bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlancor View Post
    I thought it was interesting that you was on full agg. Might be a tactic to avoid some init debuffs from MA and enforcer. But on the other hand I see you being a rather defensive agent that might want to keep the slider low. Or is this an extra ordinary case where you are init debuffed?

You are correct I'm only full agg if there is a MA or enforcer around, or if I am sloppy and forget to go max def, the consequence of that you'll be able to see in my next video hehe

My AR lies at 2750 wearing full defensive huds and defense research 3. This is subject to change by swapping to full AR huds and AR research 3, using Bullseye when in NR1 also gives a boost, MR is only there when really needed

Most doctors/NTs at NW (who are what I look for) gets perked left and right anyways
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Wow mister 0 duels man, for someone being so persisting in telling the whole world how rubbish you feel I am, I must utter a few words of concern.

Your fascination with me is apparently quite serious, I did not know you followed my every step

Seek help bro, oh and cool story bro!

You are correct I'm only full agg if there is a MA or enforcer around, or if I am sloppy and forget to go max def, the consequence of that you'll be able to see in my next video hehe

My AR lies at 2750 wearing full defensive huds and defense research 3. This is subject to change by swapping to full AR huds and AR research 3, using Bullseye when in NR1 also gives a boost, MR is only there when really needed

Most doctors/NTs at NW (who are what I look for) gets perked left and right anyways
    well yeah its not like you need MR to O enfs and crats to death eh ;0

i guess 2.7k+ AR is only when you got TS towers up...oops sorry!

My AR lies at 2750 wearing full defensive huds and defense research 3.
    Hmm, my agent currently runs around with about 2940AR in full def setup(without bullseye), that is green hud3, ancient and infused ancient defender and infused vision preservation, def board/notucomm etc. etc.

Is that 2750AR without CSS on or something?
    Shadwstalker - In before agents are cool again! http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=171841
    Imsoparanoid - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=128791
    Shadwenf - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=133295

well yeah its not like you need MR to O enfs and crats to death eh ;0

i guess 2.7k+ AR is only when you got TS towers up...oops sorry!
    Lol @ Enfos who die to O.

Yeah I'm looking at you!!
    Last edited by Sromp; May 17th, 2010 at 05:40:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Sromp View Post
    Lol @ Enfos who die to O.

Yeah I'm looking at you!!

any enf dies to O from an agent :P takes no skill or timing what so ever, which is why the lil boy over there only put enfs and crats in his vid

also lol @ 2.6k AR

any enf dies to O from an agent :P takes no skill or timing what so ever, which is why the lil boy over there only put enfs and crats in his vid

also lol @ 2.6k AR
    It takes anywhere near 60 seconds to 90 for an endgame enf to die to Burst and FA from soldiers.

Why would agents, who are much more squishy, be able to kill a PvP enf, most of which have good stun perks and great alphas, more easily just from AS and Fling?

also lol @ 2.6k AR
    Yeah, any enf dies to O from Agent given enough time to press O.

Too bad the Agent is dead a loooong time before that comes to pass, though.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Yeah, any enf dies to O from Agent given enough time to press O.

Too bad the Agent is dead a loooong time before that comes to pass, though.

those enfs are not the ones he fights though, if you notice, when he does meet enfs which can alpha him into oblivion, he hits sneak and repeats how much his life sucks to himself

so yeah, O O O O O O O O O

those enfs are not the ones he fights though, if you notice, when he does meet enfs which can alpha him into oblivion, he hits sneak and repeats how much his life sucks to himself

so yeah, O O O O O O O O O
    Oh, because a smart Agent will stand there and let himself be alphakilled by an enf and probably someone else added to the mix too?

Riiight, I thought so.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

h888 is a zerg hugger of the worst kind, Lupus and me observed that last night, hugging that doc as like it was a friggin freebie @ MacDonalds.

He has a lot to learn from Ixiaan who at least has the bawls to go solo around BS, but I mean not hard to predict that sort of behavior from a dude with 0 duels *shrug*

Viz is 100% right, and by making toilet humour jokes, noone's going to think h888 is 1) a good PvPer or 2) intelligent. He thinks he's winding clanners up by posting the first junk that comes into his head and hoping for an angry response, but 9/10 times he just gets a witty and amusing comeback that makes him look like a moron.

And to be honest, anyone who refuses to duel at all and makes up some excuse for it is afraid of embarassment.

Most of my duels are vs advies, NTs, and traders, perhaps because I'm a glutton for punishment, or just because I like a challenge. I'm proud that I've won alot more than half of those vs profs that could be considered a soldier's nemesis.

Just because I lose some doesn't mean I should be ashamed. You should only be ashamed if you never even try in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    but 9/10 times he just gets a witty and amusing comeback that makes him look like a moron.
    You described very well one clan soldier(were such 2 clan soldiers, but one of them left), 3 agents and 2 shades.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Oh, because a smart Agent will stand there and let himself be alphakilled by an enf and probably someone else added to the mix too?

Riiight, I thought so.

i dont know, L2P? i havnt seen a single enf give ix troubles 1v1 in an open field, sorry clan enfs suck

but i guess smart and skilled agents hit sneak in presense of any SM enf

so yeah O O O O O O O O O. it makes for awesome vids just like everyone told you...oh no wait everyone said it was the most boring type of pvp ever apart from nice edits, my bad.

h888 is a zerg hugger of the worst kind, Lupus and me observed that last night, hugging that doc as like it was a friggin freebie @ MacDonalds.

He has a lot to learn from Ixiaan who at least has the bawls to go solo around BS, but I mean not hard to predict that sort of behavior from a dude with 0 duels *shrug*

if lupus was any honest hed tell you how i met him 1v1 a couple times and alphaed him, not that its hard, and how would you know if i join BS solo or not? you leave BS the second you see any SM member sign up just like kink and just about any clan who are under the delusion that they got any epeen to preserve

you sign up with lupus and some doc or crat i forgot which, we came with 3 people or so and not only did we steamroll you all, which is to be expected ofc, you left the very next round, atleast lupus stayed to die some more.

Viz is 100% right, and by making toilet humour jokes, noone's going to think h888 is 1) a good PvPer or 2) intelligent. He thinks he's winding clanners up by posting the first junk that comes into his head and hoping for an angry response, but 9/10 times he just gets a witty and amusing comeback that makes him look like a moron.

And to be honest, anyone who refuses to duel at all and makes up some excuse for it is afraid of embarassment.

Most of my duels are vs advies, NTs, and traders, perhaps because I'm a glutton for punishment, or just because I like a challenge. I'm proud that I've won alot more than half of those vs profs that could be considered a soldier's nemesis.

Just because I lose some doesn't mean I should be ashamed. You should only be ashamed if you never even try in the first place.
    you are the only ones to think i dont duel, i duel plenty, old school style though, the whole /duel crap annoys me, alot of us made the personal choice not to /duel

and you are right you are not afraid of embarassment, time and time again you tried to take on 2+ SM members by yourself and every single time you died with your AMS up, which by the way is the very mark of a terrible tarrible soldier.

other than jumping hidden i cant say ive seen you DO anything. except the getting killed under AMS part ofc

All 3 alba huds and the remaining research huds are one of the equipment packs, take em out when needed
    Thats an awful slow "hotswap".

It takes anywhere near 60 seconds to 90 for an endgame enf to die to Burst and FA from soldiers.
    lol No it doesn't. What Enfos YOU been fighting?
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast