Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Gaute's word on LLTS and criticals

Just give those engis some scope that has no Psyhical Ini penalty so they shut up.

byebye martial artists, melee obsolete

There's no way I can be happy with these changes, can't we just remove the crit from Flurry of Blows or something?

This hurts MAs so bad it's not even funny. We don't get new weapons each patch like everyone else does, we have our critical rate. Who got the crazy idea that ranged users should have better critical items than melee users? It's crazy... I'll have to level up my Soldier...

I won't even get into the ranged init discussion.... I guess I'll be a cookie cutter MA with poor damage, just how Funcom wants me. Why don't you just spend our IPs for us?

Something to note: MAs don't do as much damage with ranged weapons with the current critical rates, and they don't use them in PvM. All the nerfing of our ranged capabilities is adding insult to injury. We pay a huge IP cost if we don't use a bow, isn't that how it works in this game?
    Guru - Averykins "Kylee6" Submissiv (15% River Series 6 Princess of 2002)
    Clan Eternal Fury

Originally posted by Psiraven
    And to top it all off its a messy solution that doesn't even accomplish their stated purpose which is to reduce the maximum crit percentage capable on things like River specials. And it opens the game up to some possible game mechanical exploits as well as ruins the MA classes clear cut superiority in Crit ratings.
    Which is an excellent reason why a cap on crits would be a better solution than messing with inits or nerfing folk's treasured items. A crit cap will allow more diversity of weapons/buffs/equip and will prevent situations like this in the future.

From what I've seen in these threads and from talking with other AO players, folks are simply getting really fed up with nerfs. And rightfully so, in my opinion. A crit cap will balance crits as well as can be done, without forcing everyone to go down the same equip/buff paths. MA's can be given a higher crit cap to keep their superiority in this.

If they nerf scopes, they make many unhappy and lose players they can't really afford to. Plus they add to the bad word of mouth already out there about AO and it's fondness of the nerf bat. If they screw with inits and hose things up, likewise. It may be tougher coding a cap, but I think all in all it's a much better solution than yet another nerf.

With 2 kaehaler sleeves shining AR implant maxed AR SMG AR mastery, ma does 2.7k Criticals while soldier with maxed AR and all that stuff does well 3k-3.1k and at the same time MA has 15+25+3+4+26 from FOB 72 critcal chance.... that alsmoust double what soldiers can get
    Plus MA uses chemical fist or fire fist... while soldier has energy which everyone has 4k+ AC in.

MA still will be great damge dealer not so good in ranged anymore but best Mele.

Originally posted by Arinia
    What is the reasoning behind the statement that Melee users should have less of a chance to crit?
    Originally posted by Cz
    I made that statement? Or do you mean that the difference between LLTS and FoB is that statement?
    First of all I'll tell you what a futile effort it is to keep things simple on this board. Now I've got to go back and find 234908239042 quotes to make people understand what I'm getting at.

Originally posted by Cz
    FoB vs LLTS
    I don't think we ever said they were equal, or the same. They're of course not. One is (supposed to be) a constant firearm crit buff item, the other a short close combat crit buff.
    OK so here you admit one is short and one is constant.

Originally posted by Cz
    But FoB is of course part of the equation. If it adds 15% crit chance 10% of the time, it's an average 1.5% crit item. And considering the average combat time against non-boss mobs, I'm sure it's running more than 10% of the time spent in combat.

And here we start splitting hairs.

What it comes down to is that we're trying to say it's OK to nerf scopes for all melee users, while saying FoB is an acceptible substitute.

How is this the case? 15% crit chance all the time or 15% crit chance 10% of the time.

Even if it's 20% of the time, or even 50% of the time, it's still not even close to equal. Init bonus... meh, helps SOME of us but not ALL of us. Especially if I had no scope on, I don't need any more init. I'm 1/1. Aggdef increase? Double edged sword. But I'll get into that below here.

Originally posted by Cz
    FoB making you open to crits

When you team, which most people do at high levels - high levels being when people can get these extreme crit chances - all the time, you losing evades is not so much of a problem as when you solo.

Have a Soldier pull off an alpha strike, or an Agent get in a nice Aimed Shot, and you won't have the mob hitting at you anyway; hence the evades going down means very little in this situation. And this is a situation which has to be considered.
    You're kind of sluffing this off as unimportant. We're saying that FoB makes you open to crits, lasts shorter, and doesn't give that much more of a critical chance (for the vast majority of us, probably pretty comperable to 15%). You're rationalizing why it doesn't matter (!!) that we get hit with more crits?

Originally posted in patch notes.
    “In a general effort to not have the increased critical chances the only way of success, the Flurry of Blows has been changed. Its critical increase effect has been reduced with 5 seconds. To compensate for this, we have increased the effect of the high level bonus to AggDef. Do remember though, that a high AggDef is a double-edged sword.”
    Someone thinks it's important.

When I flurry in PvP and give the other person effectively a greater critbuff, you can bet it's important to me as well.

Cz, bottom line is that this feels like a huge nerf on the part of Non-Critbuffing melee users. MAs are really damned good without scopes. Last night I teamed with a L198 MA -- he didn't even have a scope on. He did about 1 million points of damage in the same amount of time I did about 790k. And that was WITH challenger running 1:30 out of 2:00. They'll still be just fine. But now nerf the rest of us and cite "flurry" as a way to make up for it? Hmm...
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Speaking of bad word of mouth. Guy I got to sign up for AO calls me on the phone and says there's rumors going around of AO shutting down servers and he's wondering if he's making a mistake signing up. I got a sick feeling in my stomach hearing that this is the idea out there in MMORPG land.

It's things like this thread that lead to rumors like that. The totally un-thought out and indiscriminate nerf proposal by Cz and Gaute followed up by saying they'd rather take the 'easy' route than have to test something like a crit cap generating general disgust within the customerbase.

For once I'd love to be surprised and see them take the high road and do a Nerf right. Every single one has been the 'easy way out' and has resulted in less variety of gameplay and usually caused more problems than it solved.

If you don't want a player to crit more than 25% of the time, then cap the crits at 25%. Do the programming work. Make us players proud of you for once instead of thinking of you as lazy hacks who only want to take 'the easy way out'.

Originally posted by Cz
    Bionitrous, I (or we) never said I (or we) considered FoB to be in the same league as LLTS.

If fact, I said in my first post today that they are not. I even separated the crit chance with and without FoB in my numbers, simply due to the difference. Please stop putting words in my mouth.

Fair response, never the less there are some things that aren't being considered, more on that in a moment.

But FoB is of course part of the equation. If it adds 15% crit chance 10% of the time, it's an average 1.5% crit item. And considering the average combat time against non-boss mobs, I'm sure it's running more than 10% of the time spent in combat.

The average combat time vs non-boss mobs is as low as it is, as previously mentioned, due to the fact we fight them from about level 120-130 to level 200 in the level 189 to 192 mission ( idealy ). When we start fighting them in the 120's 130 range these combats are far from safe bets, especially with team mission agg, normally in this level range a "puller" is used to break the main room.

What a puller does is basically this: They attempt to aggro one and only one mob to be drawn into the foyer ( first entrance / exit room ), where the mob is then attacked by the entire group. Pulling is AO is one of the most ellusive skills for a player to master IMO. I was a puller in EQ ( different game i realize but this is the basis for my statement ) for over 3 years, a VERY good one, basically in EQ I'd reduced pulling to a science.

I know how mob aggro works, what causes social agro and how to avoid it ( most of the time ) in AO, but in AO a pull is almost never a sure bet. One reason is that many many MANY players are not savy to how agro in AO works and as such pull stupid stunts like standing being the person trying to get a single, exposing themself to the whole room, that's just other players not knowing whar they're doing, but the task itself is even more art and luck then this, as the mobs attack range and attack speed also figure into it. If you, as the puller have an attack landed by the mob on you while the mob is still in the other room it will agro and pull every other mob in the room to you.

At higher levels just charging rooms is very doable, but we are talking about 6 150+ people charging 1 to 2 mobs that are 189 to 192 range ( perfect level range for mission because it's max mob exp without running into real means which are BAD exp for the time it takes to kill them reguardless of the teams level or ability ).

People don't fight real mean in missions ( ie avoid taking missions with a good chance of seeing them ) not because they aren't killable, but because:

-1) Real Means have near geometric progression in hit points the next lowest classification of mobs

-2) exp from Real Means is not even double that of a Master even though they do have about 4 times the hit points, and hit harder.

People do look to exp over time, in themental assesment of risk vs. reward and fun. Having dicy combat where you may not survive once in a while can be and is fun, going into a mission knowing your most likely goind to die, isn't fun. Hitting a reclaim term every few missions is frustrating, THAT is why mobs die so fast, not crit rates but because there is no compelling reason to fight higher level mobs in missions, ones that would be challenging to the groups ability.

-3) They're worse exp over time, higher risk, and rarely drop anything of value.

Those three combine to make them VERY unattractive. Most people don't fight ql 200 mission, even for NCU, armor, or what ever else they may feel is a compeling reason to go looking for a specific reward from a ql 200 mission. Why don't they fight them? Most teams won't touch them, as such the person is left with one choice blitzing the mission. I stress MOST of the time certainly some folks will take this ql mission, but the number that will are very low.

As to FoB, no i can honestly say that after testing it extensively in my under 120 days the end decision was that this item is a giant waste of IP points for any one that doesn't use fast attack on a weapon to being with and it's likely to get me killed period, team or no.

The notion that simply being in a team will keep you alive with the use of an FoB just doesn't jibe with my experiences. The agg slider is pushed UP means you get noticed more, the beneficial effect is VERY short while the negative effect of having your aggdef setting locked out is one you have to deal with for over 9 time longer then the up side, meaning, next fight you still pulling agg and getting crited on left and right, add that into the idea of using this item vs a boss mob that can take over 10 minutes to kill with full teams over 175+, [/B]IN 189 - 192 MISSIONS[B], and you have a guarnteed death if you get agg. Healers can not heal through the average player being hit for 1k+ regualrly, and that IS what happens when FoB is used vs higher level mobs.

I would also like to add that no, I don't think people run around with these buffs all the time. But also remember that only a few run around with the 15% LLTS. These are about potential numbers, not average numbers for the average Joe.
    Personally I'd recommend, again, removing the FoB and leaving all else alone.

FoB is a pain in the tail to get, it's a Unique item.

FoB really isn't that useful 90%+ of the time in play any way.

FoB was originally intended to be for those on melee init ( as near as I can tell since it only adds melee init ), but due to the way in which it was implemented ie a lack of coding to prevent others from using it, it can be used by folks not using melee weapons.

Okay this next part is just opinion:

Personally i think this whole nerf idea from the start is nothing more then a thinly veiled attempt to once again slow player leveling. I find this notion to be a very bad idea, if leveling was fun the first time through people will do it again on a different character, we have 8 character slots after all. If leveling is a slow painful process that is tedious and frustrating ( or boring ) folks likely won't level another character.

The main issue right now is that leveling is slow post 150 ish, tedious, and some what boring ( with no incentive to ever go for 200+ mission as the exp reward stink vs the risk factor ), This nerf goes toward it slows and frustrating also.

I'd recommend dealing with the underlying issue instead: give us a compeling reason to take mission over ql 200, adjust the exp rewards for the difficulty and risk involved and you will see people taking these mission levels, but until some one can make more exp in the same amount of time taking a full team of 175+ in a mission with ql 250 mobs, as they can make in the same amount of time in a mission with ql 189 to 192 mobs, there is simply no reason to take the greater risks.
    Last edited by Cz; Oct 11th, 2002 at 11:55:00.

anyone ever play any other games out there?
    In these game crits are rare when u do one u are like "woot! a crit!"

In AO you you are like"woot!7crits in a row!".....kinda over doing the crits dont ya think.FC,when every single person in game is relying on crits for regular damage then maybe u are seeing a sign that there is too much of a good thing

In a boxing match does an opponent fall after being hit 5-6 times?No...there are literally hundreds of hits landed in a boxing match.....in very rare cases a boxer will land a head rattling shot that floors his opponent.....this can be considered a crit.......get my point?

In police videos its common to see 4-5 cops smacking away at a violent criminal with their nightsticks.Does the violent man ever stop fighting back after several hits?No......he had adrenalin in his favor and usually fights back for up to a min absorbing dozens of blows from each officer while he does so......if an officer is lucky enuff to hit a tender spot,say the base of the skull,the violent man drops.....THIS can be considered a crit.....NOW do u see my point?

I know this game isnt RL but there should be a happy medium it so much more rewarding then when u get a crit(if crits were rarer)because its unexpected but hoped for always....kinda makes your eyes widen and makes u grin..
    Even a double digit crit% is too much to accomplish this.

first u need to drop Mobs hp alot......maybe to twice the hp of a common player(most lv 200's are at about 6k unbuffed,so 12k max mob hp) then drastically drop the crit% of human players and mobs so that ALL are forced to rely on base damage and not crits then you can easily make damage a universal 100% in ALL suppression zones with possibly 50% heals if it unbalances PvP.

You will solve many problems at once by doing this,you will also see a much greater variety of weapons being used.Just be sure that the crit professions can still excell at their specialties,but only by about 2% more than the others who would have a crit chance as low as 5% with the agents trueshot line only guaranteeing 1 crit instead of up to 5.

Real RPG's require a certain strategy that cant be realized when you die in 5-6 hits give peeps a chance to THINK in PvP.If u want 4 hit kills we can go play counter-strike

Just an idea..............
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

Originally posted by Julia Pomy
    With 2 kaehaler sleeves shining AR implant maxed AR SMG AR mastery, ma does 2.7k Criticals while soldier with maxed AR and all that stuff does well 3k-3.1k and at the same time MA has 15+25+3+4+26 from FOB 72 critcal chance.... that alsmoust double what soldiers can get
    Plus MA uses chemical fist or fire fist... while soldier has energy which everyone has 4k+ AC in.

MA still will be great damge dealer not so good in ranged anymore but best Mele.
    => not even going to mention FoB. Very few ma's use it and if that is what is imbalancing, ma's using that, make it non-ma + non-ranged. easy clearcut solution very few ma's will have issues with.

=> UVC is 24 not 25

=> FOB is max 20 not 26 (assuming you ment the 26 as FoB) and as admitted by cz himself anything over ql 160 or so isn't usable so 16% for a very short time and with a lot of disadvantages is more accurate.

=> these new boosted helspinner guns do radiation damage (like the kind that will punch wide,big, bleeding holes through all of the ma's (about 90% of them I guess) that wear So8 armor.

From what I can tell so far in damage dumper they are waaaay better than nova's/chs/div 9 for pvm at least. No idea on how widely available they are but this is the kind of gun that drastically ups soldiers damage output in pvm at least, something they needed for a long time...

In pvp I suspect flashpoint blablabla for alpha and thereafter switching to this one is a very deadly combo. I'm not a soldier though.

btw "15+25+3+4+26 from FOB 72 critcal chance",15+25+3+4+26 = 73 not 72

I think right now we're losing the focus here....

Originally posted by Disciple092
    anyone ever play any other games out there?
    In these game crits are rare when u do one u are like "woot! a crit!"

In AO you you are like"woot!7crits in a row!".....kinda over doing the crits dont ya think.FC,when every single person in game is relying on crits for regular damage then maybe u are seeing a sign that there is too much of a good thing

In a boxing match does an opponent fall after being hit 5-6 times?No...there are literally hundreds of hits landed in a boxing match.....in very rare cases a boxer will land a head rattling shot that floors his opponent.....this can be considered a crit.......get my point?

In police videos its common to see 4-5 cops smacking away at a violent criminal with their nightsticks.Does the violent man ever stop fighting back after several hits?No......he had adrenalin in his favor and usually fights back for up to a min absorbing dozens of blows from each officer while he does so......if an officer is lucky enuff to hit a tender spot,say the base of the skull,the violent man drops.....THIS can be considered a crit.....NOW do u see my point?

I know this game isnt RL but there should be a happy medium it so much more rewarding then when u get a crit(if crits were rarer)because its unexpected but hoped for always....kinda makes your eyes widen and makes u grin..
    Even a double digit crit% is too much to accomplish this.

first u need to drop Mobs hp alot......maybe to twice the hp of a common player(most lv 200's are at about 6k unbuffed,so 12k max mob hp) then drastically drop the crit% of human players and mobs so that ALL are forced to rely on base damage and not crits then you can easily make damage a universal 100% in ALL suppression zones with possibly 50% heals if it unbalances PvP.

You will solve many problems at once by doing this,you will also see a much greater variety of weapons being used.Just be sure that the crit professions can still excell at their specialties,but only by about 2% more than the others who would have a crit chance as low as 5% with the agents trueshot line only guaranteeing 1 crit instead of up to 5.

Real RPG's require a certain strategy that cant be realized when you die in 5-6 hits give peeps a chance to THINK in PvP.If u want 4 hit kills we can go play counter-strike

Just an idea..............
    Leave real world out of this, otherwise you just shot yourself in the foot. System is fine as it is. 100% damage? 1 shot kills again, which I would not mind.
    Go find something else to do.
    Grupurt Division 9 [RSGE] Ret.
    Second Nanomage Agent To Hit Lvl 200 on RK1

RK1

Be careful, suggesting that they add a compelling reason for doing high-level missions would probably just end up in the XP for Vets getting nerfed.

At any rate, looking at the total picture...I think it's obvious there is a problem with crit rates. With FoB, MA crit buff, GoC, ELLTS, TtS, GH morph, etc. you can end up with > 50% crit rate. I think this rather defeats the typical idea of "critical hits" being semi-rare, special hits... MAs can approach 75%, which is even worse.

Although, like many people in this thread...one has to look at the big picture here. You cannot to global nerfs without looking at the global impact.

1) How does this affect non-MA martial arts users?
    2) How does this affect non-MA melee users?
    3) How does this affect people without an ELLTS?
    4) How does this affect people without easy access to MA buffs?
    5) How does this affect people without easy access to FoB (due to IP constrains)
    6) How does this affect people without VARIOUS combinations of those above?

You also need to ask yourself these kinds of questions:

1) What is the primary cause for this imbalance?
    a) MA's having ~75% crit?
    b) Non-MA's having ~50% crit?
    c) Anyone having over x% crit? (Insert magic-number here...)
    2) Could the primary cause be addressed without global nerfs?
    a) MA restrictions on certain items?
    b) Reduced crit effect for MAs (possible with in-function reqs)
    c) Reduced/Increased crit effect if using a melee/ranged (possible with in-function checks)
    3) If global nerfs are needed, could they be limited to a certain item instead of multiple?
    a) Reduce effect of ELLTS only
    b) Limit application of MA crit buffs only to certain inits.

All these options are quite possible with the item structure AO current posseses. Trust me, I know. =)

Not Profession == Martial Artist reqs could be added to crit scopes. Another option would be to do something like this...

FoB:
    OnUse:
    If Profession == Martial Artist
    TimedEffect Wearer CriticalIncrease 5% 15s
    If Not Profession == Martial Artist
    TimedEffect Wearer CriticalIncrease 15% 15s

There are various other solutions that could work without having such a global effect on all professions and configurations. Global nerfs have FAR-REACHING consequences...those that are unlikely to show up even in a thorough brainstorming session or testlive phase. These issues will show up in live, once the changes have been forced upon the entire population...people will be unhappy, and Funcom will be in a bad situation.

If nerfs are required, global nerfs are the worst possible options. Target nerfs to the simpliest and smallest set possible... Beware, thinking that the easiest approach will be the best approach--that is not the case in most situations.

Such a global change to all, or most, crit-enhancing devices could result in a MASSIVE change of balance in the game. Previous balancing attempts or measures could end up being circumvented, or previous measures may have an unintended effect--both positive or negative.

Also remember, not all characters are cookie-cutter molds. Many characters, for example, may use the Martial Arts skill out of preference, however do not have access to MA self-only crit buffs. Likewise, not all MAs may use Martial Arts! What if they use edged weapons? Not likely...but possible... You are then severely hurting those players if you, for instance, make MA self-only crit buffs have a negative impact on Melee or Ranged init.

In a complex game such as AO, a measure that changes so many items that have made their way into the game system is a terrible mistake. Even if one intends on changing all items...they shoul dbe done one at a time, to judge the effect of any one action. It is possible that one change could have a larger impact than you thought...and could result in rolling it back OR stopping any other planned changes. If all changes are made at once, there is no way to judge the exact impact of any one of the changes.

-Jayde

Re: Gaute's word on LLTS and criticals

Hi everybody. Word from Gaute on criticals and the LLTS.

Anyway, If I as the game-director were to allow this to go on unchanged it would mean that I would have to increase difficulty of ALL monsters in the game to balance the additional lethal powers of the players. Everyone would have a much harder time.
    Well thank god that Gaute isn't allowed to do what he want

True a ma don't have a hard live in this game and he can solo aces and realmeans in missions. But think about us soldiers and if you don't belive it than pls speak with more lvl190+ soldiers. Trust me when I say you you that I cannot solo a ace enforcer in a ql196 solo mission as a lvl196 soldier! Pls trust me this and if you decide to increase the power of ALL monsters in this game then you kill us soldiers. Cause the only mobs we are able to kill then are gray mobs in missions which gives us 1 XP!

True a ma will have a hard job then and atm it's to easy for a ma cause he don't have any probs to solo a big fat ace in a mission. But may other classes cannot do this! Don't forget this!

It makes me sad when I see a game-director sitting in a meeting - seeing some problems this game has but on the other side do not really know what is talking about. Pls speak to players and inform yourself first before you decide to do or change anything of this game.
    Last edited by Whitesand; Oct 11th, 2002 at 01:49:01.
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

Cz pls don't forget something when you decide to change MoP/TTS etc.

As an example if you change Mark of Peril this way:

+7% crit
    -1000 Range Init

Then a ma will use his mop as a debuff against range weapon classes. And as I said this would be one more friendly nano which will be used to hurt others in pvp.

Or think about the agent which cast TTS on a enf with a beam.

Pls think about this Cz. Pls don't forget it when you put init penalties on buffs like mop, tts etc..

MAs and Agents will use them as debuffs!! And this shouldn't work!
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

Originally posted by Whitesand

+7% crit
    -1000 Range Init

Then a ma will use his mop as a debuff against range weapon classes. And as I said this would be one more friendly nano which will be used to hurt others in pvp.

Pls think about this Cz. Pls don't forget it when you put init penalties on buffs like mop, tts etc..

Awesome point
    I think Whitesand just critted hard against FC's nerf idea
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

Originally posted by Whitesand

+7% crit
    -1000 Range Init

Now tell me what exploit i have to use to cast friendly nano programs on enemy in 25% zone?
    Last edited by Julia Pomy; Oct 11th, 2002 at 05:33:55.

Arrow

No Mec, no PROMISE was ever made.
    Well, Lud, FC popped in one of the longer "nerf llts" rant threads in that forum.

Since that patch forum has long since been deleted/removed, we'll just have to accept FC's selective memory.

This is all smoke and mirrors anyways, it opened the door so they could come in and screw with everything, naughty players are leveling and killing their mobs, can't have that

Nobody seems to believe that you really do level using the same crap from 120-200 until they do some themselves. Any other way (at the moment) is so horribly slow I could roll 4 200 alts faster than they could go from 150-200. I'd be nuts after all those BS missions though. Some FC dev must have nightmares about people like this guy.

You don't go outdoors to level now lol, its about loot and boredom, and its trickling down. I stuck a lowlev toon in lush this week, its totally dead now.

Gimme a new scope twice the ql and I won't care about LLTS. The rest is just a bunch of BS the game doesn't need.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

I hope Gaute and Cz is aware of that ranged users with 15% LLTS will have higher chance of crit than MAs if you do what you said in first post

What bothers me most about this entire debate is 3 or 4 lines of Gaute's post.

flirst:
    "4. Self Only MA Crit Buff (24%) or Crat Speech Crit Buff (11%) at high levels."

second:
    "Gaute Godager
    AO Game Director."

I am currently a student. When I have to write a paper or make any kind of formal presentation I usually take the extra 45 seconds to check my numbers and spelling.

Gaute is the game director. This probably means that he is in some way responsible for making decisions on changes. In an official letter to the "AO Player" about an upcoming decision, one would hope that the "AO Game Director" has accurate information.

If it was merely a mistake, thats fine, we all make mistakes. However I for one take the time to correct my mistakes in an official statement/paper/presentation. I would ask that those whose job depends on a substaintial customer base would do us the same courtesy.
    Dictator

Originally posted by Julia Pomy
    Now tell me what exploit i have to use to cast friendly nano programs on enemy in 25% zone?

Well, techincaly it can be classed as an exploit...

To quote Darkbane...

Is this a feature of the game that is not working as intended?
    Can advantage be gained by using this feature?

If the answer to both is yes, then the feature is an exploit.

And I would say that casting a nano aimed for helping friendly char on an enemy to make him worse is not the intended way it should work..

Now how serious this is... well there are much much worse things then this

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast