Thread: Suggestions!!

Lightbulb Suggestions!!

Well Cz.. i have some suggestions!....

to even try to get closer to ELLTS 2-4 more feutres should be added. that could include one of following:

1) Adding some kind af "alluser" bonus like HP or Nano (comp. lit. maybe)....... And, while you are nerfing crit. chance... nerf the init. loose too. :P

2) xp% pr. Ql.

3) Adding range skills.. maybe ½ pr. ql.. (ql 200 and 199 adds 100)

4) add dual wield of them... Example:

Extrem Low Light Targeting Scope (nice spelling huh??)
    Ql 200
    reqs.
    elec engy. 801
    Weap. smt. 651

Modifiersnice spelling again? :P )
    Weapon range +45
    Aimed shot +300
    Crit. chance +8
    melee init. -400
    ranged init. -400
    psys. init. -400
    +10 % add XP
    +200 Health
    +200 Nano pool
    +100 Comp. lit.

Dual wear: perception 1000 (maybe more?)

Something like that (maybe too much feuters??) dunno, i think it would be fair enough... 3 skills, almost maxed out for 16% more crit?? dunno :P

Doctornox..

I'm alpha & omega when it comes to you. if your omni your cool if your clan.... (and if i can kill you :P) your dead

Erm this is the silliest post I have ever seen. add xp to a scope? Dual weild a scope? Thats insane. It's a SCOPE. Thats like putting a runspeed bonus on a tradeskill part and making planes dual weild
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

why make this item even more coveted is my question ?

they are calling for nerf for one simple reason, some have, some do not and the some that do not have, WILL NEVER HAVE ! they don't friggin drop anymore people. duh

make them more uber and you are asking for more nerf crying

sheesh, sometimes i wonder about other peoples kids.