Thread: 15 minute flag refresh

15 minute flag refresh

Pet hits still refresh 15 minute flag on master with each hit they made, it's not fair (equally balanced?) since each weapon hit/nano hit doesn't do the same.

It would be nice if that gets reworked too.

Re-posting here since it had been implied that it doesn't fit in Game Suggestions anymore and we didn't get any official response on it so far.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I had no idea. lol, that's got to suck!

I'll bump it, but seems like something I'd be screaming at my pro's to get thrown into the balance mix...if you haven't alr, but you're Klod, so like, I bet you did.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

I would say that the pets refresh is the right way to do this, the others is just wrong..

I make no sense that a person can mass attack all players maybe kill someone, and run, and the flag will run out and people cant attack the personen that just attacked them just 2 sec ago.

I kind of wonder why we even have this discussion it should be default that the flag should refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
    I would say that the pets refresh is the right way to do this, the others is just wrong..

I make no sense that a person can mass attack all players maybe kill someone, and run, and the flag will run out and people cant attack the personen that just attacked them just 2 sec ago.

I kind of wonder why we even have this discussion it should be default that the flag should refresh.
    Sounds fair.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds