Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: remove strong breed specific items

Quote Originally Posted by Larafina View Post
    Ok we only have one strong breed specific item : the nanomage absorb
    and that is the reason why it is so unbalanced ...

With the balancing there should be no need for such a item and i highly doubt there was one ever. On the contrary a strong breed specific item only makes balancing breeds harder! Make haveing more nanoskills and more nanopool (maybe even better regeneration) and advantage itself again instead of more or less forcing people to take nm for just one item.

to all people who are somehow unable to draw the line between the thread title and the first sentence: don`t comment in this thread!
    NM powaaaaahhhh !!!11111

lol

Let me rephrase;

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvi View Post
    This is totally wrong.
    You can use those without being equipped. And they lock different skills.
    Yes, you CAN use them without being equipped, but they DO lock the same skill (NM thingie should lock intelligence, to be more consistent with the whole NM story).
    Last edited by -Klod-; Apr 19th, 2010 at 18:27:00.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Yes, you CAN use them without being equipped, but they DO lock the same skill (NM thingie should lock intelligence, to be more consistent with the whole NM story).
    Oh I thought the hud had to be equipped to use it a la Wen Wen.

Still locks strength though.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Someone really should point out that before the NM absorb, the reply to "what breed should I roll?" was largely "anything except nanogimp", and after the NM absorb, it is largely "eh, doesn't matter".

Quote Originally Posted by Rulzie View Post
    Someone really should point out that before the NM absorb, the reply to "what breed should I roll?" was largely "anything except nanogimp", and after the NM absorb, it is largely "eh, doesn't matter".
    This.
    Metalynx, hey, Metalynx!
    Is there any Smoked Reet left?

"You ate it all already, didn't you?"
    Nyoro~n

Quote Originally Posted by mocs View Post
    untill soonTM which is 2020, nerf all things that came in game (should I remind you players paid for expansions?) and recall AO to the stage of 2005.That what you say?
    Ah, about the enforcer, single profession that has more absorb items than nano breed itself..what are you complain for ? sry..can you name again what profession/s got live nerf since LoX to today?
    ...what?

Quote Originally Posted by NixBood View Post
    This.
    Which will probably become "anything but Opifail".
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    I wish my Agent was Trox or NM
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    But- but- but my shade is Opifail ;.;

(...at least I have an SB I like >;D)
    Metalynx, hey, Metalynx!
    Is there any Smoked Reet left?

"You ate it all already, didn't you?"
    Nyoro~n

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123